how do you make a injectable PH into an oral?

• Thread starter sadnessprevails
  • Start date
S

sadnessprevails

Awards
I have some HMGEAR stuff and it says it can be taken orally but its has the alcohol in it for IM's. By the way i'm new here.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
whats the compound? if it isn't methylated than it wont survive first pass metabolism in your bloodstream, ester or not. some hormones have small bioavailability when ingested, but it's not enough to make it cost effective

S

sadnessprevails

Awards
I don't think any of it is methyl. here is what i have: Burn Free 1-Test - (1-estosterone)
Testosterone-OH - (4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate)

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have some HMGEAR stuff and it says it can be taken orally but its has the alcohol in it for IM's. By the way i'm new here.
The way to convert an injectable into an oral is to drink it. :sick:

Why exactly would you want to convert an injectable into an oral??

S

sadnessprevails

Awards
The way to convert an injectable into an oral is to drink it. :sick:

Why exactly would you want to convert an injectable into an oral??

Well, I don't think the product was very sterile or had to much BA. It was just way to painful. I have done AAS cycles before and nothing this painful. just wanted to see if I should get rid of the alcohol or just leave it. I don't know anything in homebrewing any help would be great.

B

briancaswell

Awards
is it 1-Testosterone Cypionate? if it is, the molecule is notoriously painful, and it is not orally viable- you can try to dilute the injection w/ sterile oil (1:1 ratio), and it might help some, but it might be in your best interests just to throw it away

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
diluting it with some injectable b12 will help but the reason is that they did NOT use BA BB to sterilize the product instead they used ethyl alchol which is just painfull

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 14
50Magnum Supplements 18
S Supplements 64
H 35 and Older 0
C Anabolics 42