week 6-9(repeat of week 1-3)
10-12 pct " "
runing sd support supps all the way through
cals 500 maybe a little more under maintenance
goals: cutting
any suggestion/changes or comments

candyman26

Awards
9 weeks of superdrol! More 9 weeks of any oral!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I def would not run cytomel with this, for some SD makes them lethargic, so assess your tolerance, to SD and cytomel. Also please eat carbs, as low carbs + SD= hypoglycemia. Def get bloodwork before and after my friend safety first.:thumbsup:

mitch911

Awards
ok well ive been doing cytomel sd at 20mg for a week already ..im just mostly questioning the 3 on 2 off cycle layout..i read some posts about the 3 on 2 off but dnt come across any posts saying whether it was safe or not

mitch911

Awards
ok well ive been doing cytomel/clen sd at 20mg for a week already bf is decreasing quite niceley as my strenght is going up on all lifts aswell ..im just mostly questioning the 3 on 2 off cycle layout..i read some posts about the 3 on 2 off but dnt come across any posts saying whether it was safe or not

FreakNasty22

Awards
i don't think superdrol is strong enough to keep u from losing muscle on that much cytomel

mitch911

Awards
i guess il play it by year then and judge by muscle loss and weight...so far ive stayed the same weight while dramtically decreasing b/f quick while keeping strenght up and increasing..but what about the 3 on 2 off method ?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Any update mitch911? Are you keeping the muscle?

oli200

Awards
I guess that method should be ok to avoid too much suppression but bear in mind that you will be on SD for 6 weeks which will be pretty harsh on your lipids. I know you have a 2 week break in between and the nolva will def help your lipid profile but whether its long enough to get them back to normal im not sure.
Also I would extend your PCT at the end to 4 weeks

mitch911

Awards
sorry for no update forgot all about this thread..i ran the sd and cytomel +clen for 3 weeks with the sd 20 20 30 im in my second week of pct currently..doesnt look like any muscle loss just same weight as i started but - some bf look way more cut then the start of this cycle..im still running the cytomel by itself and clen cyto at 40mcg clen at 120..after this next week will dteremine the outcome..changed my mind about the 3 on 2 off at this point..with xmas around the corner i wanna give my body a lil more chance to get to normal and allow for a drink or 2 durring the holidays