Halodrol-50

  1. Halodrol-50


    gaspari just came out w/ this stating that it is better than "methyl masteron" and all other "pro-steroids" including M1T. Just wondering if anyone heard anything of this yet and if they may have an idea how it would work?


  2. I feel silly saying this, because I'm not one to really be picky.. but.. M1T is a real, honest to goodness oral steroid.. it's not a prohormone or prosteroid or whatever.. it requires no conversion.. it is AAS, plain and simple.

  3. yea thats why i put it as "prosteroids" it goes this way for both m1t and SD, both steroids, just putting what it said in the ad. I found this interesting though and curious to find out exactly what this stuff is.
    •   
       


  4. no... the pro denotes a conversion. I disagree with you, SD is not in the same category as M1T.

  5. What's your reasoning on the SD not being in the category of M1T Ubiquitous?

  6. Mainly because I'm a snob.

    I realize it's a 'designer steroid" and all the write ups tout it as not deserving a "pro" name. I'm just a snob, what can I say. I'll inject myself while you guys swallow pills, and we'll have a nice friendly picnic.


  7. huh... you drunk? i am

  8. no... the pro denotes a conversion. I disagree with you, SD is not in the same category as M1T.
    SD is technically speaking an AAS exactly like M1T even if it's not scheduled.. why you say it's not in the same category I don't get your point ubiquitous

  9. I explained my silly point.. see above.. I'm a snob when it comes to OTC orals. I'm sorry and I will never speak ill of any super duper awesome designer compound ever again. I will just shut my well groomed mouth and inject happily, while arranging Tennis playdates with Miffy and Biffy up in Bel Air. Tonight we're eating Dolphin meat.. Divine.. simply divine.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 11-01-2005 at 12:04 PM.

  10. Did someone forget their medication, seems like someone is a little manic... Or I am not getting people's humor.


    And some people have in fact posted about Halodrol, but BK wont talk about the chemical structure, he will just tell you what it is not- since Gaspari wont allow him...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I explained my silly point.. see above.. I'm a snob when it comes to OTC orals. I'm sorry and I will never speak ill of any super duper awesome designer compound ever again. I will just shut my well groomed mouth and inject happily, while arranging Tennis playdates with Miffy and Biffy up in Bel Air. Tonight we're eating Dolphin meat.. Divine.. simply divine.
    I find myself a little lost with your comments bro? And I also didn't think sd needed any conversion either.

    Either way I see your point I would also rather inject than take orals. Whether it be otc or other stuff.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Did someone forget their medication, seems like someone is a little manic... Or I am not getting people's humor.


    And some people have in fact posted about Halodrol, but BK wont talk about the chemical structure, he will just tell you what it is not- since Gaspari wont allow him...
    You're not getting my humor, obviously.. That stuff I talked about is what Snobs do.. what am I, Dennis Miller? that's not that over your head..

    I'm trying to back out of my statement, as I'm ignorant of SD. I had given up on OTC orals well before the time it was introduced. My bad, i suppose I have been enlightened and realize that SD could be in fact in the same category as M1T.

    This thread has turned into an unintended hijack. Go talk about Halodrol now.

  13. Dolphin is good; tastes like chicken.

  14. 323mattb is that Derek Trucks in your avatar.

    I don't know anything about halodrol but I heard it's supposed to be similar to Halotestin. Go research that, you might not like it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by warriorway
    323mattb is that Derek Trucks in your avatar.
    Derek Trucks it is.

  16. ok...u guys ready? day 5 of halodrol-50... my bench is up 40 lbs !!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HellTownPlaya
    ok...u guys ready? day 5 of halodrol-50... my bench is up 40 lbs !!!!
    Hopefully this is a delayed April Fool's joke. If not, read the rules: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...e-posting.html

    40# increase in a week means you were working out with little or no intensity before starting.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HellTownPlaya
    ok...u guys ready? day 5 of halodrol-50... my bench is up 40 lbs !!!!
    I agree with Jonny, there is no way this is all due to H50. 40 lbs in 5 days?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halodrol-50 log
    By swole210 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 11:24 PM
  2. Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed
    By turkish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
  3. Halodrol-50 vs Phera-Plex
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 01:17 AM
  4. Methoxy TRN and Halodrol 50
    By jasonschaffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 02:42 PM
  5. Halodrol-50/Prostanozol for Cut?
    By michael83wolves in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in