m40hn,sd,prostanozol

Benderzzz

Awards
well let me start off by saying that i have been lifting for well over 8 years and am experienced with the pre ban and the post ban ph/aas
the one that put me over the 210 mark and so far have stayed there is SD lots of sides though but i carried it to the six week mark so wont do that again.
that first sd cycle i gained 20 lbs (15lbs muscle and 5lbs fat) right now at the end of postcycle i am at 218 down from 223 but i have been working around 90 hours a week. My bench went up from 305 to 395 in those six weeks right now i can get 380 so i attribute 75 to the cycle not bad for 11 weeks. squat from 390 to 525 and now i just work with 495 about 4-6 times so no loss there. OVERALL the best cycle of my life. ANyway i know you guys are real smart when it comes to stacks so i was wondering if you could give me an honest opinion on the following stack
i.e what would be the benefits being fat loss or lbm gain or anything else good you can think of
and what would be the negatives
i.e liver tox, sides or anything else
and dont worry about the money issue i already have the supps and proper pct and preventive supps for liver heart and general immune system support
and if you would change anything schedule of dosing amount things like that............thanks guys any input i would really appreciate
Sesamin throughout the entire 12 weeks
week 1 SD 10mgs; prostnaozol 75mgs
week 2 SD 20mgs; pro 75mgs
week 3 SD 20mgs; pro 100mgs
week 4 SD 10mgs; pro 125 mgs
week 5 M4ohn 28mgs; pro 100mgs
week 6 M4ohn 24mgs; pro 125mgs
week 7 M4ohn 32mgs; pro 75mgs
then 5 weeks of pct with meta cort, retain, ultra hotter,green bulge, white blood
Sesamin throughout the entire 12 weeks
Thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
run M4OHN at 8mg/day weeks 1-4 along with the other stuff. It takes that long to kick in. Then when you bump it up week 5, it'll be in full swing. The point of not stacking methyls is a valid concern, but I feel that at the low dose those weeks you'll be ok. That is my opinion, mind you, and others will strongly disagree, which I thoroughly respect for safety's sake. Otherwise it looks good. I'd do the prostanz at 75mg for weeks 1-3, then bump it up to 100-125 for the last weeks, though.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would it maybe make sense to run the SD along with the low dose MOHN for the first four weeks and then run the higher dose MOHN along with the Prostan for the balance of the cycle?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Would it maybe make sense to run the SD along with the low dose MOHN for the first four weeks and then run the higher dose MOHN along with the Prostan for the balance of the cycle?
that's how I'd do it!

Benderzzz

Awards
i am going to run it as you suggested ill just have to lower doses of mohn in the last weeks but not much
so something like this
week 1 SD 10mg; mohn 8mg; prostan 75mg
week 2 SD 20mg; mohn 8mg; prostan 75mg
week 3 SD 20mg; mohn 8mg; prostan 75mg
week 4 SD 10mg; mohn 8mg; prostan 100mg
week 5-7 mohn 24mg; prostan 125-150 mgs
then proper pct for 5weeks
the only reason why i am going to run the methyls is that mohn is pretty mild but it is also ran at such a low dose
should be killer for fat loss and really dry gains dont you think
my goal is to gain 10lbs of solid muscle
starting it nov 13
and thanks again milwood
if you have anyother advice i wouldnt turn it down
peace

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome.

My last bit of advice, however, you might not like as much. JMO, but you should run this cycle on your 25th birthday, not now. With the amount of natty juice you got running through you aty 21, you'd be crazy to use things which will shut that down!

...just looking out, brother. ;)

Benderzzz

Awards
alright i hear that man i know its not a good thing to mess with the natural so early
i guess i should stop while i am ahead huh??:sad: :lol: (conflicted )
well then can i ask you this
what if i just run my pct without the anabolic cycle
would that induce gains more so than the natural (excluding the controlled labs stuff)
and also would it shut me down at all
thanks again milwood
"pct" includes retain, ultra hotter, metacort, green bulge and white blood

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright i hear that man i know its not a good thing to mess with the natural so early
i guess i should stop while i am ahead huh??:sad: :lol: (conflicted )
well then can i ask you this
what if i just run my pct without the anabolic cycle
would that induce gains more so than the natural (excluding the controlled labs stuff)
and also would it shut me down at all
thanks again milwood
"pct" includes retain, ultra hotter, metacort, green bulge and white blood
for sure man youd definately get great gains from that as all its going to do is increase your own natural test. no it wont shut you down but should actually help you to produce more then you even currently are.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 21