Please compare/evaluate my two potential stack

aceman0920

Awards
For my winter bulk, I am considering two options:

One will be the gain cycle stack by AX, which will involve perfect cycle, prostanozol, and ergomax lmg

Two will involve Methyl-plex (by SNS like PP) and Max LMG...

My goal is to put on as much LBM (dry gains preferably) as possible in 3-4 weeks w/ all the appropriate PCT (already lined up) Thank you.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
gain cycle, MAX LMG is no good for libido.

aceman0920

Awards
re

explain? I am concerned that the prostanozol @ 1 bottle will be severely underdosed even if I take 75 mg a day

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya it might be a bit low but when your taking a second PH it helps out the prostan especially if its another progestin like all the included PH's your talking about using. i found still that 100mg ed works best when stacking with PP. hope that helps

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm agree with pioneer, but why you don't go with injectables bro ? you could still use the DMT as an oral ;)

aceman0920

Awards
re

what would be the best way o cycle E-max (60 caps)? I'm thinking:

3 weeks: 30/30/30
4 weeks: 10/20/20/30
4 weeks: 20/20/20/20

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
my stand alone cycle with ergo was great. 20mg a day for till the bottle ran out. gained solid pounds and insane strength. if you haven't used this before go with that, nothing above 20 because you wont need it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would be the best way o cycle E-max (60 caps)? I'm thinking:

3 weeks: 30/30/30
4 weeks: 10/20/20/30
4 weeks: 20/20/20/20
i like option 2 personally. wontdo too much good to take too much first week anyways since its a brand new introduction into your body and its gotta get used to it @ 10 20 whatever you use and it might as well be 10 so your not wasting supp, then it also gives yo the chance to see what it can do for ya at 30 mg if needed, you might like it. JMO

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey aceman I'm jealous of your rep power, especially that 25% of your posts are bumps.

Anyways... How much do you weigh? That cycle was also my first PH and I loved it.

I liked prostanozol as a finishing compound. I did
Emax 10/20/20/20/0/0
Prostan 0/0/50/75/75/100

On the Prostanozol I didn't really gain much, but I weigh 230. Personally, I would have gone to 30mg on my last week of Emax but note my bodyweight. Prostanozol is gentle, but it is entirely loveable. Depends what you are looking for.

Oh, and methyl-plex and max lmg are fairly similar compounds. I believe methyl-drol and max lmg would be a pretty kick-ass cycle.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm agree with pioneer, but why you don't go with injectables bro ? you could still use the DMT as an oral ;)
Don't you think we all would if our next door neighbor had them??? Easier said than done - Easier said than done...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey aceman I'm jealous of your rep power, especially that 25% of your posts are bumps.

Anyways... How much do you weigh? That cycle was also my first PH and I loved it.

I liked prostanozol as a finishing compound. I did
Emax 10/20/20/20/0/0
Prostan 0/0/50/75/75/100

On the Prostanozol I didn't really gain much, but I weigh 230. Personally, I would have gone to 30mg on my last week of Emax but note my bodyweight. Prostanozol is gentle, but it is entirely loveable. Depends what you are looking for.

Oh, and methyl-plex and max lmg are fairly similar compounds. I believe methyl-drol and max lmg would be a pretty kick-ass cycle.
i agree that prostan is an awesome addition to any cycle but i would prefer to run it completely alongside the other and not try to let it fly solo right after a strong compound like Emax.

and for some clarifcation yes methyl-plex is about as similar as Phera-plex is to Emax since thats what it is. Emax is 2-ene and 3-ene but Phera plex is 2-ene 100% 5a isomer and methyl plex is 2-ene 75% 5a isomer and 25% 5b isomer, stll very strong. dont be mistaken and translate methyl plex as being 75% as strong as phera plex as the 5b isomer is still very strong, id guess its somewhere in the range of 90-95% as strong, if not more.