got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?

  1. New Member
    goes4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

    got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?


    Just recieved my 4AD cyp from 1fast400, now what is the best method to use this for the highest conversion rate for maximal effectiveness? Opinions?

  2. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    4AD CYP


    BUMP on this..

    I've got 40g but no pins (need to stay legal). Is it possible to do up an "intraoral" and get the same effect?

    One would think the delivery would be close to injection if complexed with some 1fast cyclodextrin. It's the duration of action/dosing frequency that I'm unclear on..
  3. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why are you not doing a transdermal?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pinning is not illegal. The substances can be but the act of injecting is not a crime, nor is owning pins or syringes.
  5. New Member
    elijah_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

    Doing a good transdermal is just as "illegal" as injecting isn't it?

    Intransasal (if that is what intraoral means) is limited.
    No more than 25 mg per dose, so your going to be sniffing very often. Buy some tgel or inject it. If you want to stay strictly legal buy some empty gel caps.
  6. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Remember, there is nothing illegal with transdermals when you used for cosmetic purposes. Your using a lotion, nothing illegal about that....
  7. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    I'm well versed in transdermals but for various reasons (contact with others/esters not being optimal) I'm looking at other methods.

    As far as pinning not being illegal, that various from state to state and county to county. Simple posession where I live looks to be at the very least iffy and at the very most illegal. With what has happened recently to personal order info. at some of these kit sites also concerns me.

    I have a lot to lose, so I won't go that route.
  8. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There are NO other options that will be effective. Either make a dermal or pin. Otherwise your pissing your money away. Orally you will be lucky to see any results at all.
  9. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The cyp ester is extremely long and will absolutely kill transdermal absorption. Even orally it is no better than swallowing the base modification.

    IMO, it is best prepared for injection using a 1% BA/5% BB/Cottonseed Oil matrix at 250mg/mL concetration.

    Chemo
  10. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow chemo, so with cyp even dermals are out of the picture. Thanks for clearing that up. I take it is safe to say that any cyp product is a pin only option? Thanks again.
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    One could also try for lymphatic delivery with an ester that long but transdermal is out.

    Chemo
  12. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So apply a similar method as Bill L. has with his oral's?
  13. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also, what is the best you could truly hope for with a lymphatic delivery? 10%? 20%? 40%?
  14. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    When I say "intraoral" I mean along the lines that psychodiol is usually used. Chemo, what are your thoughts on that kind of delivery with a cyp ester?

    Seems to me bypassing the liver/digestive system, the high bioavailability and less product used is a nice combination. Question is, will the cyp ester extend the duration of action long enough to negate the frequent dosing usually seen with this method?
  15. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    mixelflick why dont u pick up rick collins book so ur not so iffy on legalities of these substances(seems like a great investment for anyone)...why do u think the cyp ester would make it better for intranasal..if u noticed the psychodiols are cyclos..just curious
  16. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    Have already bought it and read the whole thing. As well, I called his firm to get their opinion as to kits/pins and they essentially said what I mentioned earlier. Hey, I was hoping for a yes/no but of course you'll never get that from a lawyer. I am satisified they did their best in lieu of that though.

    It's a great book and I highly recommend it. Their service is awesome too. Ordered on a Sat. and received it Monday!
  17. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    As to the cyp ester, it's not that I'm so convinced that it'll be a good match for "intraoral".... however, if it is it offers a viable alternative to injections if absorption and duration of action are similar.

    I can live with say, 4 squirts twice a day every 12 hours (total of 8 squirts). Multiple squirts every two hours is too much hassle.
  18. New Member
    drfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.59%

    just curious, when u're saying intraoral, do u mean intra-nasal or sublingual, because one is absorbed in the nasal cavity, whereas the other is absorbed in the mouth, and by saying intraoral u're actually saying a sublingual, but from the sounds of it, u're talking about an intranasal. it doesnt really matter because there very similar in absorption. but basically, i would say u're gonna have to stick it, because the cypionate ester is a very hard ester to get to absorb through any membrane, even one as thin as the lining of u're nasal passage.
  19. New Member
    goes4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

    hey guys I am interested in the inject method, give me options, and some home brew recipies, what is the best mg per ml I can expect, something I can do with 25g pins
  20. New Member
    goes4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

    bump up for the new guy, come one guys help me out
  21. New Member
    lovetoeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%

    Originally posted by Chemo


    IMO, it is best prepared for injection using a 1% BA/5% BB/Cottonseed Oil matrix at 250mg/mL concetration.

    Chemo

    Originally posted by goes4ever
    hey guys I am interested in the inject method, give me options, and some home brew recipies, what is the best mg per ml I can expect, something I can do with 25g pins

    Chemo's post above was at the beginning of the thread.
  22. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    chemo do u recommend syringe filtering..i know that kilo's cyp was only 93.5%
  23. New Member
    SteveDFW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    76.41%

    Anyone know 1FAST's 4AD CYP purity ?
  24. New Member
    elijah_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

    Search for RVEXLER and Chemo's posts about injecting 4-Ad cyp. They have all the formulas and info you should need.

    About the purity, I think Chemo stated (it'll be in the above mentioned thread) that the other 6-7% is test and boledone maybe DON"T QUOTE ME going of the top of my head. So injecting them shouldn't be a problem... seems others have done ok with it.

    If you go the kit route all the filters you need are provided, if you go the cheaper home done way then the above mentioned posts contain that info also.

    Save and print the threads.. they are good stuff.
  25. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Originally posted by windwords7
    So apply a similar method as Bill L. has with his oral's?
    The basic premise is the same...
    Originally posted by windwords7
    Also, what is the best you could truly hope for with a lymphatic delivery? 10%? 20%? 40%?
    Hard to say...lymphatic delivery is an elusive concept without the money to pursue studies.
    Originally posted by Mixelflick
    When I say "intraoral" I mean along the lines that psychodiol is usually used. Chemo, what are your thoughts on that kind of delivery with a cyp ester?

    Seems to me bypassing the liver/digestive system, the high bioavailability and less product used is a nice combination. Question is, will the cyp ester extend the duration of action long enough to negate the frequent dosing usually seen with this method?
    Psychodiol is complexed with a cyclodextrin to make it water soluble.  In this rescpect the cyp is not a good candidate.
    Originally posted by drfly
    just curious, when u're saying intraoral, do u mean intra-nasal or sublingual, because one is absorbed in the nasal cavity, whereas the other is absorbed in the mouth, and by saying intraoral u're actually saying a sublingual, but from the sounds of it, u're talking about an intranasal. it doesnt really matter because there very similar in absorption. but basically, i would say u're gonna have to stick it, because the cypionate ester is a very hard ester to get to absorb through any membrane, even one as thin as the lining of u're nasal passage.
    I think he means simply complexed with a cyclodextrin and therefore works equally well for both modes.
    Originally posted by wojo
    chemo do u recommend syringe filtering..i know that kilo's cyp was only 93.5%
    ALWAYS use a sterile filter...

    And the other 6.5% may not be the kind of impurity you are thinking of
    Originally posted by elijah_123
    Search for RVEXLER and Chemo's posts about injecting 4-Ad cyp. They have all the formulas and info you should need.

    About the purity, I think Chemo stated (it'll be in the above mentioned thread) that the other 6-7% is test and boledone maybe DON"T QUOTE ME going of the top of my head. So injecting them shouldn't be a problem... seems others have done ok with it.

    If you go the kit route all the filters you need are provided, if you go the cheaper home done way then the above mentioned posts contain that info also.

    Save and print the threads.. they are good stuff.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...

    Chemo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I got 3 bottles of X-Factor. What DO YOU GUYS want to see me run?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:57 AM
  3. Picture of my 4ad cyp@406mg/ml and 5aa cyp@ 263mg/ml
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:22 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in