ASR? 13-Ethyl-Extreme??

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are those guys selling bunk or what?

13-ethyl- 3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) - dien- 17-one

What is it?
The active compound in 13-ETHYL-EXTREME is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. It is in the same class as trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. This is a very powerful but legal supplement.
How should it be taken?
Research suggests that 13-ETHYL-EXTREME has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as an administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily for best results. Such as one pill in the morning, one mid day and then one in the evening. 4 to 6 weeks of continuous 13-ETHYL-EXTREME administration provides good results. And yes, I do suggest the use of a good P.C.T formula such as Letro-EX for 4-6 weeks before repeating a cycle.
With all the chemists around here, I thought I'd ask if anyone thought this could be any good.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
it's the same compound found in ALRI's max LMG, methoxydienone, it's the exact same write up also lol

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Ah-ha! Thanks! Heh, those guys! Coming up with MAX LMG months after the original... :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 3
rxp1997 Powerlifting/Strongman 1
Politics 7
Dungeon1 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2