My SD cycle..looking for suggestions/opinions/feedback

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
ok, so ive been on these forums now day & night, not to mention the past month ive spent, researching superdrol. i feel that i am ready & well informed for a cycle. first of all some background on me:

im 6'0.5
i used to weigh 155 lbs (i have a small frame/"runner's body"). i bulked up to 178lbs on my own taking NO-Xplode & cellmass along w/ protein & some test boosters such as IRON-TEK's 17-Alpha Oxo Nolone.
my goal is to get up around the 195/200lb mark.
my body fat is around 15% or so (im using a scale that also measures body fat so this is not very accurate).
i hit the gym 4 times a week...hard (but i dont do cardio causae i want to bulk).
the only health "problem" i have is i have slightly boderline high bp..but i monitor it very closely.
that's pretty much my profile...if u have any further questions ask & ill try to answer them as best as possible.

now for my cycle...

i plan on doing a 3-4 week cycle of SD (depending on how im feeling the third week as far as sides are concerned). im thinking 10/20/20 or 30/(20 or 30?) the reason i put the question mark is b/c again i dont know if ill run a 4th week yet & im not sure if ill ramp up to 30mgs depends on how i feel. i also got some anabolic matrix rx. i was considering taking 3 of these before i go to sleep every night, or maybe j/ saving them for my pct? i will also be supplementing w/ red yeast rice, taurine, and milk thistle. my protein is coming from muscle milk. i will also be taking my no xplode & cellmass pre & post workout respectively.

for my pct....

i plan on taking rebound xt starting at 40mg. so something like this: 40/40/30/20/20. i also plan on taking lean extreme & continuing my muscle milk, milk thistle, red yeast rice, & taurine.

i think im pretty much covered? im going to start taking milk thistle & red yeast rice tom to kind of get my body prepped & ready for the sd. if you have any opinions/comments/suggestions/or any sort of feedback what-so-ever please let me know. it is greatly apprecciated.

now i know some of the things possibly runing through ur heads. i know im only 21 & that i may still be too young to be doing superdrol. my response is maybe, but i feel that if i am disciplined, watch myself closely, and am educated and careful ab what im doing i should be fine. i understand the risks involved & this is something im willing to do but i want to do it right (hence the reason for my post). i do workout hard (if ud like a copy of my workout let me know & ill post it) and i eat like an animal (a meal for me consists of 2 foot long ultimate subs from publix or the equivalent in food).

phew....all this being said...fire away boys. :thumbsup:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
ive decided to keep this as my log in the event anyone is interested. i know that there are other logs out there but hey, the more the merrier. plus i am not going to react the same to sd as many others have. anyways..still looking for some feedback...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
ok well i started taking milk thistle & im waiting for my CoQ10 to get here so i cant start taking it along w/ red yeast rice. im going to preload on these for about a week or so to kind of prep my body...

im thinking about starting my sd cycle on friday (1 week from today). i was thinking ab loading for two weeks before taking the sd but im really eager to start....so im not sure?

i read on 1 of the stickies that red yeast rice shouldnt be taken on cycle..only for 2-3 weeks before & then during pct...anyone have any feedback on this?

anyone see me doing anything wrong thusfar?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
sup dude, I read your info on the other log.

I do recommend you take the following side supplements two weeks before you start, during the SD cycle, and during PCT... the supplements are the following: CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Odorless Garlic, Pro liver, Hawthorn, fish/flax oil and Policosanol. It wouldn't hurt to continue these supplements until you rec'v your blood work. I also consumed two serving of oatmeal a day. I took the first serving in the morning with the SD, before my workout. I took the second oatmeal serving, as my second post workout meal. I also consume Minute Maid OJ, two or three times a day because the brand I was taking has Policosanol in it. There are a lot of foods and drinks out there that you can consume, to help regulate your blood pressure and Cholesterol level, while you on the cycle.

DON'T START YOUR CYCLE TILL YOU HAVE ALL YOUR SUPPLEMENTS IN PLACE AND THIS ALSO INCLUDE YOUR PCT SUPPLEMENTS.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
wow..thank u very much quick..u really are the man...all my supps should be getting in by wed at the latest. theyve all been shipped from bb.com & i should be getting them very very soon (cause of the 2-3 day postal shipping thing & bb.com is very good ab getting supplements to me on time). the only supp im still missing is lean extreme. I have a bottle of rebound xt for pct but thats ab all i have as far as estrogen blockers go for pct besides the other supps. i cant find lean extreme anywhere. if u know of another good pct supp i can combine w/ the rebound let me know.

also quick, how long do u think i should preload on the supps before starting my cycle? is a week enough or should i go for 2?

day 2 of preloading & im DYING to get on my sd cycle. im pretty psyched ab it...it came in today..120 caps along w/ some mucle milk.

lol sorry ab that..its kind of late & i j/ noticed u said 2 weeks before i start my sd cycle. thanks again quick..looks like my sd cycle is going to be postponed until the 7th of nov. u know what they say..better safe than sorry.

oooh yea...also..should i cut out drinking for these 2 weeks of preloading w/ the supps or is it ok if i drink as long as i dont while on the sd cycle?

lol sorry...last thing, i cant find lean extreme anywhere. does anyone know if SNS Reduce XT is good? it has the same active ingredients as Lean Xtreme (7-OH). i was cosidering stacking it with Rebound XT for my pct. thanks again ahead of time.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DON'T START YOUR CYCLE TILL YOU HAVE ALL YOUR SUPPLEMENTS IN PLACE AND THIS ALSO INCLUDE YOUR PCT SUPPLEMENTS.
:goodpost:

joshua45stang

Awards
If your gonna be using RXT u need to do a certain ramping down method. Something like: 75/75/50/50/25/off

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna be using RXT u need to do a certain ramping down method. Something like: 75/75/50/50/25/off
Yea. I read what I put up there for my PCT & just realized it makes no sense. I think I'm going to go with the 75/75/50/50/25/off deal. It seems like a safe bet. Is it ok if i just take Rebound XT along with continuing my supps or should I get a second PCT like Nove XT or Reduce XT? Or maybe something else you know of?

I'm still loading w/ supps for now. It's driving me crazy. I stare at the SD bottle & cant wait to start, but here's my advice to future SD cyclers. WAIT. It's worth it. Plan every little detail of your cycle to the tee. Don't get impatient. THIS IS YOUR HEALTH YOUR RISKING. Either way, you'll probably have bigger gains & be more likely to keep them if you educate yourself & take the time to plan everything out as much as possible.

Bottom line...better planning=better results w/ less sides.

Sidenote...Today I went to CVS & picked up 1 of those MTWTFSSu pill boxes so I can put all the pills in there. A great $3 investment for this cycle.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
.....my protein is coming from muscle milk..

..... and i eat like an animal (a meal for me consists of 2 foot long ultimate subs from publix or the equivalent in food)..

...oooh yea...also..should i cut out drinking for these 2 weeks of preloading w/ the supps or is it ok if i drink as long as i dont while on the sd cycle?
Ok, not to be an ass, but dude, you are NOT ready to "cycle". Your "protein" is coming from muscle milk... uhm.. that's the only place you are getting protein from? That statement, and the following one about one of your "meals" leads me to believe that you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF HOW MANY CALORIES/MACRONUTRIENTS YOU ARE TAKING IN EATCH AND EVERY DAY. Ok, so you're a hardgainer. That's great. That DOESN'T mean that you can ignore proper nutrition and just eat everything in sight! It means that you have to work just that much extra in all areas to make things happen! You need to know exactly how many calories you are taking in, and how many grams of protein, carbs, fat you eat every single day. No, none of this "guessing" crap, I mean out and out writing everything down and planning it out before hand!

You can't just think that taking "x" hormone will make you "hyoooge!". You need to have the proper nutrition to back up the efforts you are doing in the gym. (and not to mention a *proper* workout plan for YOUR body as well.. no, something out of a flex magazine will NOT work for you)

Lastly, your comment about the fact that you drink alcohol, you are NOT ready to introduce an exogenous hormone chemical into your body man.

Well hey, it's your body and your perogitive to do with it what you want, because you've already made up your mind and nothing anyone else says is going to change it. (I speak from experience, I've done the similar things). Just thought I'd throw this stuff out there for you to *think* about. :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
No worries, no harm done. Well you are right & wrong in certian areas.

Firstly, my only source of protein is not the Muscle Milk. That really would be a waste considering it only has 32g of protein per shake in it. This is not the only place I'm getting my protein from. I obviously do eat. Now yes, depending on the foods I eat (I tend to eat high protein foods such as fish, tuna, etc) is how much more protein I'm intaking, but if you're asking me supplement wise if this is the only place I'm getting my protein from, then yes (if you don't count Snickers Marathon bars hah). The reason I metioned the muslce milk was because I wanted people to know what I was supp'ing in the event any questions arose. I also wanted to be as clear as possible for others & myself as I will be keeping this as my log. Don't quote me on this but I don't believe that I said that the Muscle Milk was going to be my only source of protien. I do believe that what I said may have implied that. I'm sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

As for my meals, I said this in order for people to know that I do eat well & that I'm intaking a good amount of calories. I didn't want people to think that I am one of those guys that simply goes in, lifts, & complains about not gaining mass simply because I'm not supplying my body with the correct amount of calories. I, in other words, eat. Now maybe I wasn't clear enough as to the types of foods I eat & I can see where a person would think that I eat everything in sight (which is not what I do & certainly wouldn't help). I ,again, apologize for any confusion. I do, however, eat a lot of good, healthy foods. I avoid fast food at all costs & I mostly cook. I eat a lot of pasta (seeing as I'm trying to bulk) & I also eat lean meats & peanut butter is my favorite spread. I also try to eat at about the same time every day. These are just examples of, not my exact diet.

You are right. I do not have an exact number of the amount of calories and macronutrients I am intaking per day, and I should. I majored in Nutrional Sciences and this is something that should come second nature to me. There is no reason for me, besides my own laziness (which is a totally bogus reason), for me not to do this. I even have a professional Diet Analysis program installed on my computer. I will take your advice, brosef, seeing as this is a very important part of my results. Having a general idea of my caloric/macronutrient intake simply isn't good enough. I, in this matter, agree with you & I will modify my log/cycle to reflect so. Good call, sir.

I am mildly insulted that you think of me as such a naive & ignorant person by saying that I think that taking "x" hormone will make me "hyoooge." I definitely do not think like this. I am not one of those people who wishes to have monstrous results in short periods of time or from simply supp'ing. I do understand the hard work & discipline that is the BASE of the pyramid. Without the proper workout & diet, I really could take all the supps I want & not achieve proper results. I simply feel that at this point in my life, I am ready to try something new. Yes, since this is my first cycle of any type, there will be mistakes. That is why I am here, to learn. I would like to make the least amount of mistakes possible considering the fact that I am dealing with my health here. That is why I apprecciate all of your comments, good, bad, insulting, whatever. Any feedback that I get on this board in my eyes is excellent because I feel that I can always learn something from it. I do not believe in perfection or knowing it all. There is always room for improvement in every area of life. That is what I am here for, improvement. There are people on this board with obviously far more experience than I do in this subject. I am here to learn.

Lastly, yes I do drink alcohol socially. I do like to go out with fellow graduate students & have a drink or two. I also like to have a glass of wine with dinner every night as it promotes a healthy cardiovascular system. I do keep my drinking limited, whether or not I am supp'ing or what I'm taking. I understand that drinking any amount does hinder my goals as far as in the gym. Therefore, I keep it to a minimum. I was simply asking if I should cut out drinking completely while im preloading the supps (RYR, Thistle, CoQ10, etc) or if I should wait unil I start my cycle. By cut out drinking I meat not touching the stuff, which I am ready & willing to do. It's really not a big sacrifice. I don't know if my question was clear enough, but the thought of drinking while ON my sd cycle was never even a consideration in my mind. I value my liver & overall health & I want to do this right.

Yes, I have already made up my mind about wanting to do this cycle, but that does not mean I am not open to what other people have to say or their suggestions. I apprecciate any good or bad feedback from others & I approach each with an open mind ready to consider. I don't want to shut myself off & do whatever the hell I want regardless because this is my health I'm dealing with and I don't know it all and much like what happened with your comment, I believe there is always something new for me to learn.

Thank you for your suggestion man. I must say you definitely did inspire me to get myself together & go all out with this cycle as far as monitoring my caloric/macronutrient intake more seriously.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie. Everything FINALLY came in!! I'm pretty amped. Looks like I'm starting my SD cycle today....

Day 1..taking 10 mg. Going to hit the gym in about an hour. It's legs day today. I'm sure I won't really notice a difference. I'll post before+after pics at the end.

I can see the head shaking & hear the moans & groans now. I know I should've waited the two weeks of preloading w/ the supps, but the aniticipation got the best of me.

Not to mention I recently hooked up with my front door neighbor & I can't wait for the libido boosts. WOW..this is going to be an interesting 3 weeks.

Balls to the Wall! :head:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the advice quick. I had read that thread before when I was considering the sd cycle because I was interested in how it would affect my boderline hypertension (boderline high BP). I'm taking my BP 2-3 times a day. Once in the morning, once at lunch (as long as class doesnt interfere), & once before I go to sleep. I feel I have everything else covered as far as the supplements I'd need to make sure everything is ok while on & off cycle. The only mistake I feel I am making is not preloading the supps for the full 2 weeks before beginning the cycle. I'm not totally sure this is the best thing, but I also don't think that the 2 week preloading could have THAT hard of an effect on my body because I cut it short a few days. I'm all around extremely healthy except for the BP. We'll see what happens..I'll keep you boys posted.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I was the only one doing the preloading before a cycle. The other guys just jump right into it and suffer slight or bad results with their cholesterol and blood pressure.

It makes perfect sense to me to prep the body, to prepare the body for the changes to come. It does take time for the support supplements to kick-in.

The prep process will give your body a fighting chance to combat the side effects.

Some people agree with me and others don't but hey, it worked for me. :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
quick, I definitely agree with you. I had been preloading on the Hawthorne, CoQ10, & RYR for more than 2 weeks before because, before I had even decided whether or not I was going to do my SD cycle, I was trying to naturally get my BP down a bit, which is my main concern.

Everything else I've pretty much been doing for a few days before the cycle. I know I should've waited till the supps effects kicked in, but I was too ancy :rant: ..I know, I'm a child, ha ha ha.

First day in the gym. Worked out legs. Here's what it looked like. Pretty standard.

Squats 4x10
Leg Press 3x10
Calve Raises 3x15,12,10
Leg Extension 3x10
Leg Curls 3x10

Ended up with some abs & obliques.

Honestly, I didn't really feel much of a difference besides a stronger pump than the NO-Xplode always gives me. I mean I felt pumps in my calves & upper legs which I've almost never felt. They weren't crazy or anything but they were there. Besides that everything went as expected. It's still too soon to notice any real effect. I think ill notice an effect by Friday though.

Tomorrow is back & shoulders. My piss is as clear as the water im drinking so I know my kidneys are filtering right. I had to drain the main vein about 4 or 5 times in between sets during workout. Everything is A+ so far. Only had 3,400 cal today though. Trying for 4,000 a day. I'm slacking, gunna pick it up.

Oh yea, start weight: 176.0 Kg (j/k lbs of course hah)
BF: 20.5% (not that accurate seeing as it's from a scale)

Oops, almost forgot. I'm taking 3 caps of Anabolic Matrix RX before bed.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Back & shoulders today. Just dosed. I'll post about how it went when i get back....

:dance:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I just got back from the gym. Today I did shoulders & back. It's day 2 of sd & everything is looking ship shape. I am feeling the pumps, that's about it so far. The pumps are insane though. Im not going to lie, I've taken Nitrix & No-Xplode & I've never felt pumps like this. I'm loving it. I'm taking No-Xplode preworkout but I HIGHLY doubt these pumps are coming from it.

I PR'd (made new personal records in lifting) today as far as reps go. I wasn't trying to max or anything, just get between 6-8 reps. I must say I was impressed with my intensity in the gym. I wasn't aggressive, just focused. My workout looked like this:

Lat Pulldown: 3x10,8,6
Seated Row: 4x10,10,8,6
Standing Front Shoulder raise: 3x10,8,6
Reverse Flys: 3x10,8,6
T-Bar: 3x10,8,6
Shrugs: 3x20,18,15
Military Press: 3x10,10,8
Abs+Obliques.

Weights up .4 of a lb. It's probably water or something. Still too soon to claim any gains on the sd just yet. I slept like a BABY last night & woke up this morning feeling refreshed & like a new kid. Didn't feel tired or lethargic like I normally do. My legs were sore as **** though. This hasn't happened in a while. I was walking around campus like a fucking penguin. Definitely a sight to see.

No sides so far. Only thing I've noticed is that my BP slightly increased. Nothing to ride home about just yet, it happens with me whenever I start supp'ing. I'm definitely keep a close eye on it though in the event it gets out of hand.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 on sd. Today was an off day from the gym. I did go to the range to hit some golf balls though. It was pretty funny. I was driving & had a 220 yrd drive but my driver broke & the head went flying 30 yrds, hah.

Again I woke up energized today. I didn't get as much sleep though cause my front-door neighbor came by & asked if I wanted to go to the jacquzzi last night. Then we came back & saw a movie & she spent the night :whip: . I must say, even though I don't notice a change in my libido, my woods are definitely fuller & harder.

Everything's going well so far. Still haven't really gained but it's only day 3. I'm excited for what week 2 holds. Tomorrow's bis & tris...can't wait.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You're on your way. {Remember to eat high calorie carbs} :food:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so quick update before I hit the gym today for ARMS!!! (can't you tell this is my favorite gym day?)

Anyways, I've gained 2 lbs. I'm now weighing 178.2lbs. I got around to inputting all my foods & snacks into my diet analysis program. The breakdown as very interesting. I'm taking in 3743.28 kcal a day. The breakdown is as follows:

360.32g Carbs
150.87g Fat
251.67 Protein

Ok, these values are slightly off because they do not include the Flax Oil or Muscle Milk (638 kcal per serving twice a day). These values are just for my food intake.

I'm getting ready for the gym now. I'll post about how it went when I get back. Neighbors coming over tonight. Can't wait for that one. She can get it. :toofunny:

HOORAH!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I must say that gym today was insane. I worked out arms. Heres what my workout looked like:

Inverted Grip Bench (It's like regular bench but you flip your hands so that your knuckles are facing your feet instead of your head): 3x10,10,6
Incline curls: 3x10,8,6
Skull Crushers/Bench Superset: 3x10,8,10
Hammer Curls: 3x10,8,6
21's: 2 Sets.
Weighted Dips: 3x10,10,8
Rope Pulldown: 2x10
Preacher Curls: 2x10
Abs & Obliques.

I swear I have never, ever felt pumps like this before. This was INSANE. I felt like my bi's & tri's were going to blow out of my arms. I still haven't noticed a change in my libido & I haven't started breaking out or anything. I weighed myself when I got back from gym & I was weighing 180lbs. I'll weigh myself again tom morning to see if I'm really at 180. I bought a tape measure today to measure myself but I think it might be too late? I'll do it anyways just for the hell of it. I know it's only day 4 of the sd cycle, but I'm a little bit skeptical. I'm eager for week 2 to roll around to see if things pick up.

My neighbor says she loves my back. Every time she's here she offers to give me a massage. Of course I take it. What better to help my muscles recoop lol.

Everything's looking pretty good. My week 1 is going slow like everyone else's, nothing out of the norm.

I do have 1 question though. I'm also taking Anabolic Matrix Rx before I go to sleep. It contains Diindolemethane (DIM). Can this be considered stacking two methyls? No, right? Because Methane is CH4 & Methyl is CH3. These are two different compounds...? Anyways, any feedback would be apprecciated.

Tomorrows chest. I'm psyched.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
xxtruxx1,

I'm glad that I inspired you to take a closer look at your diet. :) I really wasn't trying to be a dick, it was more of my way to impart how *serious* these compounds are, and that they are not to be taken lightly, EVERYTHING should be in place and working before hormones are added.

Ok, your food. Wow... 3,743 cals per day.. and you say that is NOT including your flax oil and muslce milk shakes? Those are definately calories/nutrients, so you're going to want to include those into your totals. I personally think you should be getting more protein, but if you are saying those totals don't include two shakes per day, well, what would your total be with the shakes? They count of course. :) I'm more and advocate of higher (very high) protein and a more moderate intake of carbs. (Like protein at 400g per day and carbs at 275-300g per day) That said, you might be eating too much calories for your bodyweight, but if you know your body and how it reacts to that much food, then you're all good.

As for "gains", it takes a little while, so don't be discouraged. Don't expect to blow up right away, and understand that when you do, some if it is going to be water at first. I DEFINATELY think you should do 4 weeks of Superdrol. There is NO reason to stop it at week 3!!!! Myself, and quite a few other people, think that the beginning of week 4 is the *best* time for Superdrol! Seriously, do not cut yourself short, Superdrol is just starting to reach the "sweet spot" at the end of week 3.. go through to a full 4 weeks and you'll be happy you did. :) (provided, like you said you are doing, that you are taking the proper cholesterol support supps).

Run a solid PCT, and CONTINUE to EAT during PCT, and you can look forward to keeping the majority of what you gained while "on". (None of that "I'm going to try to cut some fat during pct" bullcrap.) Maybe lower cals a BIT (like 500 less at the MOST), but keep strict and keep eating and everything will be good. :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Red. I know you weren't. I kind of took it as a big brother looking after a little brother kind of thing, so no worries. :drunk:

Yup, those kcals DON'T include the Flax Oil, Muscle Milk, NO-Xplode, & Cellmass. I'm pretty much way over 4000 kcal, which is pretty amazing. I'm eating like an animal.

The Muscle Milk breakdown is as follows for 2 servings:

1276 kcals
36g Fat (16 of which are Saturated)
24g Carbs
64g Protein

So far my body hasn't had a negative reaction to this much food. I mean I do eat a lot but I don't normally stuff 4000kcal down my mouth every day. I'm shitting every day before gym but I've always done that. I'm definitely eating much cleaner than I normally do so I'm not extremely concerned about putting on much body fat or anything.

I'm also pretty sure I'm going to run 4 weeks of the Superdrol. I'm starting to think about the dosage. I still haven't started 20mg yet so we'll see how things go when i get on that. As long as I'm still gaining, I don't see a reason for me to up it. Time will tell.

My PCT is going to consist of a continuance of all the supps (Hawthorne, RYR, CoQ10, etc.) Rebound XT & Reduce XT for my cortisol blocker. I'm not planning on cutting fat on my PCT because I'm planning another SD cycle around January to cut up. Of course, I'm going to get bloodwork done once I finish my SD cycle & PCT (so around Christmas time I'm assuming). Don't worry, you guys will be the second to know, cause I'll be the first. Well, actually the Dr. will be the first then I'll be second & you guys will be third. :icon_lol:

Well, today is chest day. I've never really had a worthy chest pump so I'm excited for what today has in store.

Oh, something I've tried that is really simple & has done wonders for my partner & me. If you work out in a packed gym where you have to wait for benches, etc. reverse your workout. I say this because no one works out legs at my school gym (at least the guys hardly do) & at the begining of the week, everyone & their grandmothers is working out. By the time Friday rolls around, everyone is getting ready to party so no one really visits the gym & it's emptier, allowing you to hit the weights & not have to wait. Pretty sweet observation I think.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was chest day. Everything went pretty well. I feel like I had a good pump. Just a normal day at the gym.

My weight hasn't really changed much. I'm still at 180lbs unfortunately. I'm really looking forward to week two.

My muscles have definitely hardened. There's no doubt about that. I do feel harder & fuller. My pants are also fitting looser around my waist. Oh well.

These next two days are off till Mon. Mon I start 20mg a day. I'm also going to up the Taurine to 2g's per day.

No sides yet. I'll keep you guys posted.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Another rest day today. I'm pretty psyched cause tomorrow I start my 20mg dosage. Still no sides to report of. Everythings looking ship-shape.

Weighed myself this morning: 182.2lbs

My muscles do feel harder & fuller.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well today marks the beginning of week 2. I dosed up to 20mg of SD. I'm taking 10mg in the morning & 10mg before I work out. I also increased my Taurine intake to 2gs per day. Everything else is still steady. I weighed myself this morning & I was still at 182.2 which is a good sign.

Worked out legs today. Definitely felt stronger & I saw myself doing more weight. I HATE LEGS though, but someone's gotta do it. Everything is good, still no sides. Well except for one. All this food intake is making me **** like an animal. It's like it has nowhere to go but out. I'm currently shitting actually (the wonders of laptops & wireless internet). Ah well, but no serious sides. I did get a few pimples on my face but I don't want to say it was the SD j/ yet cause I didn't use my pads or face wash this weekend so I could've just been a little oily. My libido hasn't really changed much in either direction. I am getting slightly more frequent woods & they're definitely longer lasting & harder, but I'm not a dog w/ a red rocket like I thought I'd be, humping everything in sight.

Overall SD experience is good thusfar...knock on wood. Tomorrow is back & shoulders. I'm very excited...BLOWIN UP!!...Can't wait to see what week 2 has in store.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep it up i started my first sd cycle today at 10 mgs , im at 211 lbs ill keep it the stats , feelings, results, and what i thinks working posted

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I weighed myself this morning & saw I was at 180lbs :wtf: ? That kind of sucks.

Ah well, I have a question. Should I split the SD dosages or take all 20mgs about half an hour before I work out along with my NO-Xplode?

I have to miss gym today cause I have an exam but what I'm going to do is make today my rest day & just do back & shoulders tomorrow (my original rest day). Everything should work out just fine.

I'm feeling skeptical again. We'll see how things go this week.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. I weighed myself this morning & saw I was at 180lbs :wtf: ? That kind of sucks.
Probably just water weight flucuation that occurs through out the week. That our the diuretic effect some people experience while on SD.

Quaid

Awards
Amazing that your still 180 with that diet of yours. I don't know how you manage to eat that much. I try my best to eat 3500 cals a day and sometimes it feels like there just isnt enough time in the day!

Its hard to figure out what kind of training regimine your on. In my humble opinion if your taking Superdrol you should be training each body part atleast 3 times a week. I dont mean 12 sets per workout, but spread the volume throughout the week.

I ran a Superdrol cycle earlier this year training and put on almost 20 lbs. and I def didnt eat as much as you are eating. Yea I know kinda long SD cycle but hey I didnt feel a single side effect the whole time. Maybe my libido decreased a little but nothing that noticeable.

Goodluck with the rest of your cycle

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like im going to hit the gym today after my test after all.

Quaid, I'm only training my body parts once a week. First of all, I don't really have time to train my body 3 times a week. I'd post a copy of my workout if I knew how to post attachments on this. It's a word document.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I think I just figured it out. Hah. Sorry for the repetitive posts. Anyways, anyone have any suggestions or see anything I'm doing wrong? It is a little differet from that. That's the original workout.

Last edited:

Quaid

Awards
Ok so your in the gym 4 times a week and train each body part once per week. The problem I see with this is that each body part is only "anabolic" for maybe 2 days per week. So in a given 4 week Superdrol cycle you only get to train your chest 4 times.

I think this is inefficient. I train 3 times per week, but I train the whole body each workout. I keep the volume at 2-3 sets per exercise. This way all my body parts are "anabolic" (meaning being repaired) almost all week long.

So if you were to run a 4 Superdrol cycle you would get to train each bodypart 12 times in comparison to 4.

You do have a "conventional" split, but in my opinion it is inefficient and I feel that you would benefit more from a routine with higher frequency and lower volume.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Quaid, You bring up a very good point. The only problem I have is that my schedule only allows me to go to the gym for about 1-1 1/2 hrs per day I go. Between school & the hospital, I don't really have time to group muscles unless I do something like split my leg workout in half & throw in half of my chest workout on leg day & half of my leg workout on chest day & so forth with the other days. I don't know? The only problem I see with this is that I'd feel like I'm not getting as much of a workout. Also remember that I'm trying to bulk up, which has absolutely nothing to do with frequency of working out, so I don't know why I just mentioned that. lol. If you have any ideas as far as what I could do, let me know, or if anyone else does for that matter.

Worked out back & shoulders today. My lats were PUMPED! Hit some new weight, so I was proud of myself. When I worked out lower back, I couldn't even walk. My lower back was insanely pumped to the point where it hurt. I took 1g of Taurine when I got home & it went away. THe 2gs I took way earlier didn't really help much. I'm thinking of upping my Taurine intake to 3gs but I'm not sure. I figure I'll pee out w/e I don't use.

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning...as usual. Let you boys know how it goes.

I'm seriously horny today. I'm going to call my neighbor to the hot tubb. :thumbsup:

Another day, another dollar.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya bro make sure that you split up the doses in case you havent found that answer yet. well i cant give any specif pointers on a routine for ya im no personal trainer but i know that everytime ive come to a platue that if i totally revamp my w/o it helps considerably. try that out. ive made great gains training the exact same way that quiad suggests but then they slowed and stopped and i felt like i was over training, so i took a week off and totally changed to one much like yours. sometimes thats exactly what you need a break and a chance to shock your body with change and stimulate it to grow and meet its new needs. although i dont suggest stopping working out while on cycle but depending on how long youve used that routine maybe its time to change. hope that works for ya man.

Quaid

Awards
Like Poopypants said I'm not suggesting you change your routine in the middle of a SD cycle. However I do think that you should re-evaluate your training methodology for when your off and especially for your next cycle so you can maximize gains.

As for you you saying frequency has nothing to do with bulking I disagree. I think that if you are training too many times a week (high frequency) this can impede bulking because you are burning so many calories. However I do think it is important like I said before to train each muscle group aslteast 3 times per week. So in comparison 3 times per week would be less than 4 times per week which would be burning less calories but your muscles would be trained 3 times as much.

You said you only have 1-1.5 hours each day to work out. That is more than enough! I always try to keep my workouts under an hour to prevent cortisol build up.

This is how I run my full body routine in about an hour.

Incline Bench Press 2x
Squat 2x
Bent Over Barbell Row 2x
Military Press 2x
Shrugs 2x
Incline Curls 2x
Skull Crushers 2x
Leg Ext/Leg Curl 1x each
Calf Raise 2x

This is just something to think about in the future.

Crazy how your getting those back pumps already. When I was on a 6 week SD cycle I only started getting Shoulder pumps the very last 2 days.
I mustve got lucky....goodluck with the rest of your cycle

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Like Poopypants said I'm not suggesting you change your routine in the middle of a SD cycle. However I do think that you should re-evaluate your training methodology for when your off and especially for your next cycle so you can maximize gains.

As for you you saying frequency has nothing to do with bulking I disagree. I think that if you are training too many times a week (high frequency) this can impede bulking because you are burning so many calories. However I do think it is important like I said before to train each muscle group aslteast 3 times per week. So in comparison 3 times per week would be less than 4 times per week which would be burning less calories but your muscles would be trained 3 times as much.

You said you only have 1-1.5 hours each day to work out. That is more than enough! I always try to keep my workouts under an hour to prevent cortisol build up.

This is how I run my full body routine in about an hour.

Incline Bench Press 2x
Squat 2x
Bent Over Barbell Row 2x
Military Press 2x
Shrugs 2x
Incline Curls 2x
Skull Crushers 2x
Leg Ext/Leg Curl 1x each
Calf Raise 2x

This is just something to think about in the future.

Crazy how your getting those back pumps already. When I was on a 6 week SD cycle I only started getting Shoulder pumps the very last 2 days.
I mustve got lucky....goodluck with the rest of your cycle
Good points. I'm seeing some success with this workout now anyways. This isn't too bad for a first cycle. I've made some great gains thusfar.

Touche on the bulking part, didn't think of that, but you're right.

That seems like a pretty solid workout. The only thing is, & I mean no offense, but I wouldn't feel like that was realyy working me out as much or as hard as I am now. Just MHO.

Well the main reason I got back pumps was cause I was doing those stupid back raises with a 45lb plate for my lower back.

Weighed myself this morning: 181.4 (this fluctuation is pissing me off)

Today's a rest day. Thank the Lord.

Quaid

Awards
Thats great that you put another pound on. Hopefully youll keep growing.

But one thing to remember about body building. It's not always who trains harder that makes more gains, it usually who trains smarter. I also think you will be surprised at how grueling that workout I layed out can be when using weights close to your RM.

And absolutely no offense taken. I am just throwing some ideas out there for you. Take it for what its worth.

When you are done with your cycle, evaluate your gains and then you can decide whether you want to make any adjustments.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all very good points folks just one more thing i thought id mention since i didnt see it in there and that is your "ON" right now, meaning yes there is still such a thing as overtraining but you have put your body into an extremely anabolic state and it wants to build muscle, it can recover faster then normal and is ready to have each body part reworked again sooner then a week apart. the goal is to bulk up on muscle not fat so make sure you do this dont just up your cals but up your routine as well. as far a fluctuations bro throw that scale out the window then go grab it in a week. seriously i will fluctuate in weight 5 lbs depending on the time of day, wether i just ate, shat, worked out, had sex ect. water is HUGE in the fluctuation of your weight as well seeing as it makes up 80%of your body, so make sure you drink a ton and dont fret over day to day fluctuations.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
From what I see it appears that ~40% of your Kcals are derived from fat. Is that typical of your diet? Not saying it is a bad thing, just want to know if you added extra fat to increase kcals purposely.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I see it appears that ~40% of your Kcals are derived from fat. Is that typical of your diet? Not saying it is a bad thing, just want to know if you added extra fat to increase kcals purposely.
well you might not think its bad but ill out right tell you it is. if you really just need to increase your daily intake then dont do it through fat. bump up the pros and carbs. you want to try n keep your fat below 30%, but i dont know man thats your deal if it works then hey.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
All good points. Yea I noticed my Fat intake was on the high side so lately I've cut down on it & upped my Carb intake. Protein wise I'm pretty good because between what I eat & my shakes I'm taking in a lot of protein. I did notice what you said about the fat though when I took a second look at my diet analysis. Thank God I caught that early & adjusted my diet.

I'm fucking my off day & doing chest today. I think it'll be ready to be hit again on Friday so I'm going ballistic balls-to-the-wall for the next 2-1/2 weeks. No more bs. :head:

I'll post up again when I get back from gym tonight.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
well you might not think its bad but ill out right tell you it is. if you really just need to increase your daily intake then dont do it through fat. bump up the pros and carbs. you want to try n keep your fat below 30%, but i dont know man thats your deal if it works then hey.
Just trying to be civil. I find it to be helpful to first determine an individual's attitude and beliefs before constructively criticizing.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just trying to be civil. I find it to be helpful to first determine an individual's attitude and beliefs before constructively criticizing.
im sorry i wasnt trying to offend you or anyone else just trying to make the point that i think it IS bad to have that high of a fat intake. but i respect your consideration for your fellow board members personal opinion and feelings. + rep on that

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Where's the beef!?!?!? LOL!

Anyways, I did chest today. A friend of mine told me (as I was getting two 50lb dumbells to do decline flys) that my back is looking more like a V. Definitely put a smile on my face even though I don't notice it. I've gotten slightly stronger. I'm definitely more aggressive overall.

I hit some new weight today in reps. Goodstuff.

TOMORROW IS ARMS! I'm fucking psyched. I love arms.

My neighbors going to stop by tonight after her sorrority's social. Drunken college girls, I'm in love. I definitely need it. I can use the outlet for my aggression. That and rough sex makes for great cardio.

Anyways, I'm throwing in the towel for now. See you boys tom.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Heading to gym now to hitup my arms...can't wait. I'll post about it when I get back.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from arms at the gym. Everything's great. No sides. Etc. I'm starving. I'm going to go make some pasta!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok im going to up my doseto two pills a day (20 mgs), would 12 hours aprt be best... thats what my intutision telle me,even if its one before trainign and one before bed.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok im going to up my doseto two pills a day (20 mgs), would 12 hours aprt be best... thats what my intutision telle me,even if its one before trainign and one before bed.
I'm taking them one in the morning with breakfast & one before workout. I'm starting 30mgs a day on Monday. I'll be taking 1 in the morning, 1 before workout, & 1 before bed.

I'm not really sure whether it matters if you take the dosage all at once or spread it out. I figure if you spread it out your body may absorb more of it where as if you take the full dosage at once your body only has so much time to absorb as much of it as it can before you get rid of it. Just my theory, not sure if it's write or wrong.