Methyl 1-P... Anybody try yet? Thoughts?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
please, please do not waste your time. Do a search on this one, and the truth of experiences will set you free...

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
yah man like said above, do not waste your money. save it and buy whey and chicken!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
That Washington Post article indicated that M 1-P actually contained a steroid not listed on the label:
<i>
"And two ingredients -- one a synthetic anabolic steroid, another a progestin, a close relative to a steroid -- did not match the chemical names reported on a bottle of Methyl 1-P, Catlin said. "</i>

Whether this is an effective steroid or not, the lab tests say something is in there.

picasso

Awards
Actualy I searched on this board and found nothing, so that's why I asked.

Did anyone try it or is the company just all around bogus?

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Actualy I searched on this board and found nothing, so that's why I asked.

Did anyone try it or is the company just all around bogus?
I haven't read any success stories at any "reliable" boards, which means I'm not going to try it.

Legal Gear used to be very well respected, but I think "public" opinion of them has changed due to a few things (such as no results from some of their latest products).

As it stands, I doubt M1P will do anything for you.

But maybe it's just a misundertsood product? Syntrax Adonis was considered junk, but X-Factor (same type of product) has been receiving success. Maybe Adonis's downfall was the lack of information on cutting out Omega 3's, etc.

MDien came out as a flop, as it was underdosed. Once some people mega-dosed it, some people got good results.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I tried it because people said it helped them to increase their appetite.
I didn't even get that.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
:type:

i have seen people on these kinds of boards poo poo tribulus. i suspect i am low-normal on the testosterone (unless i've lifted weights, after which i have plenty of the stuff and the next morning usually good wood (non urine/bladder pressure derived)). i suspect that people who are naturally low-normal will respond better, or at least experience more discernible effects, thereby becoming appreciators if not believers in the product.

i have found tribulus to work quite well, however temporarily. the estrogen blocker (which also boosts test by homeostatic mechanisms) definently elevates my energy levels and emotional state and very possibly libido for over 8 hours. it is ridiculous if i take it before bed time how much morning wood i get, very annoying. i used novedex xt for this.

i have experimented with Max LMG and found its effects subtler. haven't noticed much libido killing (i actually look forward to such a "side") but haven't even gone up to 75mg/day (i'm 150 on a good day (5'9" major ecto). when i've used 25 mg in a day i have noticed much drying effect. the first two days is the worst, even at a half capsule (12.5mg) the drying effect is quite noticeable. max LMG definently increases hunger, and energy levels. i've also felt increased body temperature. what's odd is that people near me have also declared they felt "too hot". EMF resonance anyone?

i think people who've already grown and enjoyed the anabolic trip of harder substances, legal or no, will not be impressed with LMG or m-1-p. i haven't tried m-1-p yet.

i do know that max lmg has made it easier for me to engage in serious weight training after a work day from 7:30am - 1:20pm with a break for lunch at home until 3:30pm to 7:05pm, the latter work shift requiring light biking, constantly standing up when not biking. i had about 5.5 hours of sleep this morning. i went to workout and had very good strength, from squats to bench press. i think the DHT nature of lmg allows a person to have greater endurance and strength, from a neurological POV. it does enhance vascularity, visibility. i'm not trying to cut, though so will not dedicate a big cycle. i'm just trying to make sense of it.

i know from trib and how i feel after a good weight training session and the earlier part of the day after (the morning hormonal boost after the weight training is the sweet kiss of exercise) that the testosterone enhances energy and lifts mood and confidence. however, stimulants easily blow it out of the water. i think anyone who is hooked on stims, such as those who routinely imbibe stimulant-laden pre-workout drinks for their exercise regimens... will probably not notice as much difference with these milder, subtler substances.

that's my personal understanding of it.

and then there's the unknown THG-like substance that Catlin guy said was in m-1-p and a few others. yummmy... i gotta get me some ergomax...

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Im on it right now and after 4 days ive gained 6 pounds and getting crazy pumps and personal best strength..... thats just me tho ..lol

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i was on it for about a day and a half (m1p) before my last workout. i don't know for sure (of course) but i sure looked more defined. i had muscle groups and even some striations (natural ecto) very visible. nice, powerful workout. these progestins dehydrate, but also cause some hydration of the muscle tissue, no? i think m1p works through a different route than max lmg, because i went from max lmg straight to m1p, and i had the major thirst attack all over again.

good work out. then i got sick the day after so coudln't continue. i work in an environment where there are lots of sick people, especially older sick people who can't care enough about others to not lick their hands when they touch their money and my pen and i have to enter their freakin' homes and breathe the air they've been living in. thankfully during my 1.5 days sick (flu?) i was physically strong, if somewhat unbalanced/disoriented.

:whiner:

DRknow

Awards
Nice to see some people trying it out. So far all I have seen is people bashing it because they either don't like LG (understandable i guess) or because they have a vested interest in some competing product. I see very little feedback yet everyone seems to KNOW that it sucks. Keep up the good work and keep filling us in.

crazycal

Awards
ive tried it and put a few pounds on-it was good for preworkouts-astounding erections -not a bad side effect:D

AML

Awards
M1P

I went from benching 300 for 3 reps to benching 315 for 4 reps while taking Methyl1P. All other lifts went up as well. I took 5 pills a day for 45 days.IMO, It is a very good product though quite pricey.

dcpsc011

Awards
run a cycle of methyl masterdrol, same as superdrol but not as toxic. I ran a fourweek cycle 30mg a day and put on 16 pounds of lean muscle, it's the best i have tried. my cousin cycled it at the same time and gained 14 pounds by the 3rd week. It will put your stength through the roof. Plan a good pct b/c I just used 6oxo a milkthistle and found that the 6oxo was a little week as far as bringing back natural test.

dcpsc011

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpsc011
run a cycle of methyl masterdrol, same as superdrol but not as toxic
methyl masterdrol has hawthorne berry and milkthistle in it so it is less toxic on your liver

Danl4560

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpsc011
run a cycle of methyl masterdrol, same as superdrol but not as toxic
methyl masterdrol has hawthorne berry and milkthistle in it so it is less toxic on your liver
Perhaps I'm getting a bit too anal here, but the substance itself is still just as toxic, the only difference between the two is that one has additives for liver protection.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'm getting a bit too anal here, but the substance itself is still just as toxic, the only difference between the two is that one has additives for liver protection.
You are exactly right about that! The substance itself is stilll the same exact thing, and has the same exact toxicity. Like you said, you just have the added liver protection there with it as well. So stating that it is less toxic than superdrol is not correct.

hushdrops

Awards
You are exactly right about that! The substance itself is stilll the same exact thing, and has the same exact toxicity. Like you said, you just have the added liver protection there with it as well. So stating that it is less toxic than superdrol is not correct.
Exactly, one should have proper live support ancillaries before even thinking about taking any methyl, I'd rather the "more toxic" (sarcasm) and add my own amounts of extra's like choline, R-ALA, MSM, NAC etc. -and hawthorne berry IF my BP even needs it -rather not be forced to take a certain combo (both substance and amount) with the methyl -but I'm a cheap bastard and would buy the LG product unless Superdrol becomes just as cheap. ha!

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Im finishing my m1p methyl masterdrol cycle. I didnt like the masterdrol bc of the sides inc swolen prostate after ingestion loss of appetite. No real strength gains some mass gains i only took 2 pills for two weeks. But m1p however is amazing for appetite i cant eat enough! up 12 pounds after 20 days but i didnt make my meals for the first week w/o m1p, so i contribute the majority of my gains to m1p. no noticeable sides at the moment with two days to go. Despite the negative reviews i tried it and regret only the masterdrol.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
hey hey hey.

i haven't taken m-1-p long-term, still. i don't know if i'm waiting for the flu season to end or what. flu season lasts till.. like.. february in my part of the U.S. it sucks. but i am also of the opinion that m-1-p helps increase appetite effectively.. thereby promoting anabolism. i am an ecto, and without the foods like corn and wheat that drive my hunger levels out of control (it's explained in the blood-type diet and i'm an O) i just don't have unnecessary hunger. on days i exercise the major muscle groups i have major increase in hunger, proportional to how much i have exercised. the next day i have increased hunger as well. but m-1-p does seem to reliably increase it, at least for a few hours, long enough to bring the hunger back on after the meal it was taken with. recommended dosage being 3-5 capsules a day.. should be effective for appetite enhancement all day long!

let's not forget that "legal gear" has been a very naughty supplement company and has secretly provided the next level of THG-like substances.. i've seen it referred to as desoxy-methyl-testosterone, but also given the name "madol". look to amy shipley's article on that. it's associated with the Balco scandel and the "clear" steroid.

i just wish that Catlin fellow could tell us how much, by milligrams, of the madol (or DMT) was in a single capsule of our lovely little m-1-p...

i didn't experience the libido boost that someone here attributes to m-1-p. i bet, because ot it's effects on appestatic stuff.. that it probably DOES stack well with other serious mass-gainers (methasteron, ergomax LMG, maybe even m-1-alpha).

i would like to see a thread on m-1-alpha, while were at it.

what i don't like about m-1-p is the estrogen control. i don't like getting dried out, i'm an ecto and i definently don't need it. if anything i'm naturally lower on the test, androgens and estrogens. i'm naturally elevated on the test/androgens when i'm weight training, but not enough for me to scoff at tribulus. i *really* don't want lowered estrogen levels, i like my joints the way they are and would certainly appreciate more body fat for the winter. but the joints, man.. the joints!

i'm thinking since these companies are voluntarily discontinuing their supplements.. if they do bring them back, would they forget to add the special secret ingredients now that they know investigative reporters will be sending these supplements in for analysis?

my question is, why isn't a federal department and/or independent labs and/or institutions of education already voluntarily analysing the industry anyway?

i'm not saying anything about DMT/madol, because i really don't know anything about it. what i am saying is that it is reasonable to be concerned. i am sick and tired of the biased scare tactics that the media is blatently using. they have a point, but they go too far.

m-1-p, for this 28yo ecto.. too drying, don't like the estrogen control (personal), like the appetite and feel more powerful on it.

from my position, i would rank m-1-p above max LMG. they both increase appetite in me, lmg is a better energy boost but they both seem to "enhance my performance" in the gym..

i'll have to do more "study" on the m-1-p but it seems to be more of a stacker. maybe i'll dedicate a bottle for solo phase. if it's so gentle, despite being methylated, then i won't be losing too much of my liver-time on it, just a restablization back to base with my own HPT axis and then on to whatever i'm up to. it does seem expensive. i think at 150 i can use 3-4 capsules a day. so far i haven't gone over 3, and two worked fine for noticeable increase in hunger (i can easily divide capsules as i hate eating gelatin anyway).

i suggest to anyone out there who cares about what's going on in their body and wants to optimize their performance to look into the concepts and advice offered by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's Blood-Type Diet. i feel very strongly that wheat effected me negatively in a number of ways.. i also seem to have some tendencies that make me a candidate for celiac, but that is unconfirmed at this time. my allergies, strength levels, circadien rhythms, gut size and feeling have all shown me the many evils of wheat. it really does screw with my immune system and muscle pH levels. milk also causes a release of endogenous opioids (wheat does this too) and aggravates my immune system (i use egg protein for a liquid drink pre or post WO protein fix). after i got "clean" on the BTD i learned all this stuff about how fucked up i got on these common foodstuffs. everyone's different, but you never know until you see for yourself. i'm thinking if i was screwed up on wheat and corn and milk proteins and sugars (the fat is okay) i would be far less capable of discerning the difference of my physiology and neurophysiology under the influences of these anabolic supplements.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
run a cycle of methyl masterdrol, same as superdrol but not as toxic. I ran a fourweek cycle 30mg a day and put on 16 pounds of lean muscle, it's the best i have tried. my cousin cycled it at the same time and gained 14 pounds by the 3rd week. It will put your stength through the roof. Plan a good pct b/c I just used 6oxo a milkthistle and found that the 6oxo was a little week as far as bringing back natural test.
If they don't have at least 600 mg of 80% Sylimarin extract in the Milk Thistle than it's not goiong togive enough liver protection and Hawthorne berries do nothing for your liver, you could add R-ALA or N-Acetyl-Cysteine for additional liver protection

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
[mommy mode]

don't forget to add biotin if you're suplementing with r-lipoic acid!

[/mommy mode]

terabyte

Awards
Hey Yo,

Just shoutin out about M1-P. Just ordered it and waiting to try it out. I'll let you know what I think as I start my cycle...I'll keep you posted!