Dosage: Prostanozol

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I've searched and seen that a few people are stating that Prostanozol is underdosed. That's easy to believe, however, I can also find where several people have used the bottle dosage and claim to have achieved good results.

Is there any sort of approach to a concensus on dosage?

While I'm asking that... How about in regards to Ergomax and Pheraplex? Ergomax says 2 caps per day and some have said that 3 works better while others say 3 doesn't give any special benefit over 2.

I know... people are different. I also know that placebo effect can factor in, etc. But a discussion and thoughtful comments on this subject, particularly by those who have used these products, could be helpful to others.

Peace.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YES, Prostan is very underdosed, 100-150 for people who are heavier. I think one has to think in terms of a person's bodyweight. 20mgs of pheraplex is ok, but 30 is great, no sides. 30 of emax lmg no good for me broke out, itchy scalp and some aggression. It just depends on you, and your body.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used 10mg of emax for 4 weeks and loved it. 20 would be about right for me. the gains came on slow, were wet and appears to be staying after 12days pct. 6 of 7 lbs. I used 75mg of pro with 20 of mdien for 2 wks and had to stop due to an injury but I seemed to be leaning up.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
YES, Prostan is very underdosed, 100-150 for people who are heavier. I think one has to think in terms of a person's bodyweight. 20mgs of pheraplex is ok, but 30 is great, no sides. 30 of emax lmg no good for me broke out, itchy scalp and some aggression. It just depends on you, and your body.
I don't question that you may very well be right... but how do you arrive at this conclusion? Have you used Prostanozol yourself? Or do you base on this on others' experiences or is it an 'on paper' sort of thing?

In the history of these types of products it is rare to find a bottle recommendation that ends up being the generally accepted 'best way' to take a product.

Methyl-dien came out dosed at 2mg-5mg per day. Quickly, it became accepted that 12mg-15mg was better and many people take it to 20mg, 30mg, or even more.

Superdrol has recommendations (from Anabolic Xtreme) to take for 4 or 5 weeks stepping up dosage from 20mg to 40mg. Most users tend to hover around the 20mg mark; some starting at 10mg and stepping up to 20mg, others starting at 20mg and stepping up to 30mg. Again, most users do not use for 5 weeks, etc.

1,4-Andro had dosage recommendations of 500mg-600mg per day. Clearly this should have been at least 600mg-900mg.

Some 1-Test products said 50mg 2x or 3x daily. I believe it is generally accepted that 100mg 3x daily is a moderate dosage. (oral)

So now we have Ergomax and Pheraplex and Prostanozol.

I happen to think that 20mg of Ergomax is good. I don't know if 30mg would be better or not. Prostanozol, on paper, seems to be underdosed; but I don't know that 75mg daily coupled with, for instance, and Ergomax and MAX LMG stack, wouldn't provide a good benefit.

Anyway, that's where my question comes from. Any other thoughts from anyone on dosing of Prostanozol? Or heck, even the effectiveness of it as a supplement in general?

Thanks all.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes i used prostan first with 75- Nothing really. 100 ok a lil feeling. 125 pumps a little soreness in my shoulders. 150 pumped hard, with extreme shoulder pain. used this with emax, and i was oily, and acne faced so i reduced the emax dosage back to 20mgs, and it was cool. Now i am on pp at 30mgs no prostan, but its a comin at 100mgs. so yes i have used the products as well as talked to others in my gym and on AM. I was one of those suckers who used mdien at 1mg thinkin i was doin something. Then uped to 6mg, and guess what i got: a nice case of gyno. So for others mdien can cause an effect, while others it wont.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yes i used prostan first with 75- Nothing really. 100 ok a lil feeling. 125 pumps a little soreness in my shoulders. 150 pumped hard, with extreme shoulder pain. used this with emax, and i was oily, and acne faced so i reduced the emax dosage back to 20mgs, and it was cool. Now i am on pp at 30mgs no prostan, but its a comin at 100mgs. so yes i have used the products as well as talked to others in my gym and on AM. I was one of those suckers who used mdien at 1mg thinkin i was doin something. Then uped to 6mg, and guess what i got: a nice case of gyno. So for others mdien can cause an effect, while others it wont.
Well, that makes me think Prostan is good as recommended as a part of a stack. That is, if 75mg gives nothing of note, and 125mg/150mg gives problems, then while 100mg may be just right, 75mg would certainly contribute something to the stack wouldn't it?

This reminds of 4-HT (or 4-OHT, 4-Hydroxytest)... it was put down as being too mild, however, it has a good rep as a part of various stacks for what it can add anabolic-wise and its estrogen control effects as well.

Could Prostan not be similar? A weak stand-alone but good component of a stack? At 75mg-100mg possibly?

Peace.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Could Prostan not be similar? A weak stand-alone but good component of a stack? At 75mg-100mg possibly?

Peace.
I would agree with that. I think it is useful at the end of a cycle to help consolidate gains and lean out. At least that was my experience @ 75mg

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Usually I hear of prostanazol being stacked with emax lmg...

Any particular reason that it is does not seem to be used with SD very much?

Is it just that SD is from a different company?

R

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I think Protostanozol is usless under 200mg, and would probably go 300 transdermal if I could.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few reports on this board stating that SD and Prostanozol is a killer stack, dry, dry, vascular, super-lean gains.

I for one have used prostanozol with Emax and by itself. I'll only use it stacked from now on, STARTING at 100mg, but I'm 230lbs.

BTW, Emax at 20mg worked good but 30mg might have been better after a couple weeks at 20mg.

I think prostanozol would stack well with pheraplex too.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but everyone who runs SD gains well.

Why even use something when you need to take so much, and there are other legal (and illegal) alternatives that work better and are cheaper?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
BTW, E...Max did **** for me @ 30mg. for three weeks, except tiredness. I might have gotten a little strength increase.

I blew up on 30mg. a day of SD.

I'm 210.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
BTW, E...Max did **** for me @ 30mg. for three weeks, except tiredness. I might have gotten a little strength increase.

I blew up on 30mg. a day of SD.

I'm 210.
i'm a bit lighter, but all i got from e-max @ 20mg was greasy.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate milwood?

It is surprising to hear that Ergomax LMG did nothing for you guys at 20mg/30mg. By far, the feedback on Ergomax has been very positive. Have either of you guys tried Pheraplex?

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
prostanz is nice, but more is merrier...
...just that 3 caps (75mg)/day is pretty weak for those of us used to, well....say, things that are....um..."strong"!!. Dose 4-6 caps/day to see good benefit (in my experience) and best used stacked. Incidentally, 20mg/day of e-max worked nicely for me--especially when stacked with 150mg/day of prostanozol!!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
...just that 3 caps (75mg)/day is pretty weak for those of us used to, well....say, things that are....um..."strong"!!. Dose 4-6 caps/day to see good benefit (in my experience) and best used stacked. Incidentally, 20mg/day of e-max worked nicely for me--especially when stacked with 150mg/day of prostanozol!!
What was the duration of that E-max/Prostan stack?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that suggestion milwood. That sounds like a solid plan to me. Would you run Prostan at 150mg daily for the duration of 6 weeks?

yeahright: I have no idea. I believe the server site for the forum is down due to the remaining power outages in So Fla.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that suggestion milwood. That sounds like a solid plan to me. Would you run Prostan at 150mg daily for the duration of 6 weeks?

yeahright: I have no idea. I believe the server site for the forum is down due to the remaining power outages in So Fla.
yeah, if you can afford it! It does work nicely at the higher dosing.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
...i used prostan first with 75- Nothing really. 100 ok a lil feeling. 125 pumps a little soreness in my shoulders. 150 pumped hard, with extreme shoulder pain...
just that 3 caps (75mg)/day is pretty weak for those of us used to, well....say, things that are....um..."strong"!!
One point of note, in looking at these comments from earlier posts, is that people tend to judge a product by what they 'feel' it is doing. That is, Apowerz said at 75mg 'nothing really' happened and then at 100 he had a 'lil feeling'. Similarly, milwood's statment is that 75mg a day is weak for 'those of us used to...things that are...strong.'

Substances like 4-HT, methyl-dien, and (to an extent) 1,4-Andro, don't exhibit readily noticeable effects that can be 'felt'. There is no sudden CNS stim, as with M5AA or even 4-AD; there is no dramatic increase in pump, as with Superdrol; strength gains, as well as back cramps and lethargy (as with 1-AD/1-Test, M1-T) are non-existent or miminal... and therefore, since there is no 'feeling' either positive or negative, sometimes people assume the substance does nothing.

Isn't it better to judge such a thing based on the entire term of usage and what it causes by the end of the cycle and into PCT?

Now, this is not meant to be argumentative... and I appreciate Apowerz6 and millwood's contribution to this thread... but I say all that to make this point; or rather, to ask this question:

Could it not be that Prostanozol is similar in activity to the other substances I mentioned as having less noted impact, but an effect nonetheless? Usually, these substances, like 4-HT and 1,4-Andro in particular, are best run for 6-8 weeks (or in some cases even longer) in order that their 'lesser' effect may take place over a longer period of time. Usually, these items are stacked with other, more potent elements, in part for that very reason.

My suggestion is that Prostanozol, run as a stand-alone, may need to be dosed much higher, and even then may have little worthwhile impact... but, coupled with 'stronger' substances and utilized over a longer period (6-8 weeks) perhaps 75mg is fine.

What do you guys who have used Prostanozol think about these particular comments?

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it better to judge such a thing based on the entire term of usage and what it causes by the end of the cycle and into PCT?

My suggestion is that Prostanozol, run as a stand-alone, may need to be dosed much higher, and even then may have little worthwhile impact... but, coupled with 'stronger' substances and utilized over a longer period (6-8 weeks) perhaps 75mg is fine.

What do you guys who have used Prostanozol think about these particular comments?
I couldn't agree more. I have limited experience with aas, but what I have experienced falls in line with your thinking. I guess it really depends on what you are looking to obtain.
I used prostanazol @ 75mg/day at the tail-end of a 3 week SD cycle. My intention was consolidate gains and to lean out while maintaining LBM. I started it in week 3 and ran it for an additional 2 weeks. I was at or just below maintenance kcals and went down ~3.5% bodyfat, while preserving LBM. I qualify this by the fact I lost no noticeable size except around my waist (1.5").

mitch911

Awards
6 tabs a day...thats getting expensive compared to the 1-2-maybe 3 on sd ...is it worth it?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I think if it comes down to needing 6 tabs a day for 6 weeks, then no... it is absolutely not worth it IMO.

But I'm not willing to write it off as worthless though.

With one bottle from ALRI (90ct) you could pretty much only do this:

(a) Run 75mg for 30 days (~4 weeks)

But, for example, two bottles would let you:

(a) Run 150mg for 30 days (~4 weeks)

or

(b) Run 75mg for 60 days (~8 weeks)

or

(c) 100mg for 45 days (~6 weeks)

{Of course, you'd have to adjust these when considering the bottles from Anabolic Xtreme which are only 60ct}

In any case, it certainly seems there are ways to work it where the product can be used in a worthwhile manner.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
What does Prostanozol have over M5AA?

Or more appropriately, since its not methylated, good ole 3-Alpha transdermal?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think your comments are correct, shootme. Prostanozol proved to be a good hardening agent which seemed to have strength benefit and certainly brought out some clear vascularity for me--excellent way to finish out a cycle, and certainly relatively safe. 75-100mg/day in a stack will work well, but it is not a worthwhile solo compound (for the price) at 150mg/day, unless you simply have money to burn, and given that there are stronger choices available for less.

The cycle discussed before IMO is very nice, or perhaps as follows as an example of one possibility--either running the e-max for 3 weeks only, or for 4 weeks as shown.
1. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
2. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
3. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
4. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
5. prost 100-150mg
6. prost 100-150mg

perhaps you would not even need to jack the prost up higher than 75mg, but as I said, my experience showed me that 100+ gave better results.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
What does Prostanozol have over M5AA?

Or more appropriately, since its not methylated, good ole 3-Alpha transdermal?
safety compared to M5, but the 3-alpha is very nice. Using some now t/d myself!

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I think your comments are correct, shootme. Prostanozol proved to be a good hardening agent which seemed to have strength benefit and certainly brought out some clear vascularity for me--excellent way to finish out a cycle, and certainly relatively safe. 75-100mg/day in a stack will work well, but it is not a worthwhile solo compound (for the price) at 150mg/day, unless you simply have money to burn, and given that there are stronger choices available for less.

The cycle discussed before IMO is very nice, or perhaps as follows as an example of one possibility--either running the e-max for 3 weeks only, or for 4 weeks as shown.
1. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
2. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
3. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
4. ergo 20mg, prost 75mg
5. prost 100-150mg
6. prost 100-150mg

perhaps you would not even need to jack the prost up higher than 75mg, but as I said, my experience showed me that 100+ gave better results.
I was thinking of SD for 3-4 weeks followed by prost. Would you overlap? Say, drop the SD in week 4 to 10 or 20 and start prost at 75? I have heard quite a bit about some sides with ergo that I am a bit nervous about. I can manage lipids and liver, but gyno makes me apprehensive. Regards, R

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm good point shootme...
maybe in fact a good thing would be to run it for six weeks, will try it on my current cycle of pp... i will let ya know how it goes.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of SD for 3-4 weeks followed by prost. Would you overlap? Say, drop the SD in week 4 to 10 or 20 and start prost at 75? I have heard quite a bit about some sides with ergo that I am a bit nervous about. I can manage lipids and liver, but gyno makes me apprehensive. Regards, R
I'd go:
1. SD 20
2. SD 20
3. SD 20
4. prost 75-150
5. prost 75-150

there are many ways to tweak this, and overlapping is fine. I like SD for 3 weeks only, then the prost would finish it off very well for 3 or even 5 additional weeks, if you felt so inclined.
6. prost 75-150

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is prostan on liver and cholesterol? Has anyone done solo and posted bloodwork? I know its not methyl but would be curious to see results.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I'd go:
1. SD 20
2. SD 20
3. SD 20
4. prost 75-150
5. prost 75-150

there are many ways to tweak this, and overlapping is fine. I like SD for 3 weeks only, then the prost would finish it off very well for 3 or even 5 additional weeks, if you felt so inclined.
6. prost 75-150
Or how about...

1. SD 10 (or 20)
2. SD 20
3. SD 20 + Prostan 75
4. Prostan 75
5. Prostan 75

That would be do-able with one 60ct (Anabolic Xtreme) bottle of Prostanozol.

mitch911

Awards
is the prost worth it ..some say that the sd is good enough by itself and is not worth stacking

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
is the prost worth it ..some say that the sd is good enough by itself and is not worth stacking
I guess it depends on the $ you have.

I personally see no reason to take 6 pills a day of something expensive when 2-3 pills a day of Superdrol is undeniably effective, especially since SD is rough on lipids.

I stack Test/4AD with everything and rarely stack two orals, methylated or not.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this as soon as it came out. If Prostanz is truly what I think it is (unmethylated winny), then of course it is weak.
Methylation makes products stay in the system longer as well as their metabolites. With androgens, this basically makes their effects stronger. Think of this:
1-Test vs M1T
1-Test was fine for legal at the time, but really is weak compared to other alternatives like real test. M1T is strong as a mofo.
Boldenone vs. Dbol
Everyone knows that dbol is more anabolic and androgenic than EQ.

So Prostanz vs. winny
Winny is weak as a motherf'er anyway! Take away the methylation, and what do we even call it? Flour? Not worth the money, IMHO.

LarryN77

Awards
Do you guys think it would be stupid to use Prostanozol as part of a cutting cycle to lose about 20 pounds?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I did enough reading on all of the boards to convince me that prostanazol was worth it, but probably not as a stand alone.

The effects are not earth shattering, and the sides should be minimal. It sounds like it would be a good finisher, increasing vascularity and supporting "some" fat loss. The fact that it is not methylated helps a bit with liver concerns.

To the fellow talking about using it in a cut - I think it sounds ok, but you won't lose 20lbs on the stuff. It can support a cutting cycle, but it won't do magic for you.

Of course, all of this is conjecture as it seems to affect different people differently. In light of the current media attention, I bought two 90ct bottles of orastan. I'll try some out soon so that I can stock up if necessary.

I will do SD followed by prost as milkwood discussed - I am not sure if I will use any overlap. I guess it depends on how I feel.

Later,
R

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello M4cer

I was thinking about this as soon as it came out. If Prostanz is truly what I think it is (unmethylated winny), then of course it is weak.
Methylation makes products stay in the system longer as well as their metabolites. With androgens, this basically makes their effects stronger. Think of this:
1-Test vs M1T
1-Test was fine for legal at the time, but really is weak compared to other alternatives like real test. M1T is strong as a mofo.
Boldenone vs. Dbol
Everyone knows that dbol is more anabolic and androgenic than EQ.

So Prostanz vs. winny
Winny is weak as a motherf'er anyway! Take away the methylation, and what do we even call it? Flour? Not worth the money, IMHO.
.So what would you suggest that's legal to do the same job(hardener) as prostanozol ?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Or how about...

1. SD 10 (or 20)
2. SD 20
3. SD 20 + Prostan 75
4. Prostan 75
5. Prostan 75

that'd be a good one!:head:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Or how about...

1. SD 10 (or 20)
2. SD 20
3. SD 20 + Prostan 75
4. Prostan 75
5. Prostan 75

That's how I like to do that stack. Except I start at a higher dose of SD and back off as the cycle progresses. I do it this way to get two cycles per 90ct bottle. 25 days total of SD.
Night before: 10mg
Days 2-4: 30mg SD
Days 5-11: 20mg SD
Days 12-18: 20mg SD
Days 19-25: 10 mg SD+ 75 mg Prostanozol
Days 26-32: 75mg Prostanazol
Days 33-39: 75mg Prostanazol
This has worked well for me.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
That's how I like to do that stack. Except I start at a higher dose of SD and back off as the cycle progresses. I do it this way to get two cycles per 90ct bottle. 25 days total of SD.
Night before: 10mg
Days 2-4: 30mg SD
Days 5-11: 20mg SD
Days 12-18: 20mg SD
Days 19-25: 10 mg SD+ 75 mg Prostanozol
Days 26-32: 75mg Prostanazol
Days 33-39: 75mg Prostanazol
This has worked well for me.
Do you have a log on this cycle? If not, can you elaborate on how it went for you?
Thanks!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 SD cycles, both with modest gains compared to others that I read. 1st gained ~10lbs, kept about 7 or 8. I keep it moderate with the kcals, as I get older it hits the handles quickly. No prostanazol on that one. On the 2nd I was planning for more of a cut, again modest SD gains 3-4lb. Was ~170-173lbs & ~15-16% BF, started Prostanazol @75mg X 3 weeks. At the end I was 161lbs, 11%BF. I kept most of my measurements, no loss >1/4" anywhere, except 2" at the waist. I didn't notice any strength gains, just a partitioning effect. But to be honest, that is what I was looking for.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would prostanazol solo effect liver or lipid values?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well to throw in my two cents and fill in a piece pf the puzzle.... Phera Plex + Prostan = Lean 18lb gain. Now i had just come back from a summer of work and had to catch back up so this attributes to gain but i also lost bout 5lbs worth of fat at the same time bringing lbm gains to ~23 lbs. hard as hell and vascular. got excellent pumps. started with 75 ran it for 3 weeks ended with 100 (25mgAM, 50mgPre w/o, 25mgPM) worked wonders. definately doing this one again and given it a fatty 2 thumbs up:thumbsup::thumbsup:

edit: for inquireing minds i ran the PP 10mg,20mg,20mg,30mg

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.So what would you suggest that's legal to do the same job(hardener) as prostanozol ?
Well, just remember. It's not like there's some magic properties where your gains will go from bloat to solid because of adding prostanz. It's just temporary hardening. No real benefit from what I can tell, unless you are competing. It's definitely nice for a legal option in that situation. But otherwise, I have no reason to believe that a legal option is such a great idea, since there's not any out there that are any better than the "darkside" alternatives, which are cheaper.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what would be a darkside hardening alternative, if you were to already have a methylated compound in the mix. I tried provirion for a period of 7 days while in Mexico, that was nice, and quick, but its still methylated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as is winny. i think it does a little more then just repartition anyways. i think it adds a nice kick to your currents cycle; extra pumps rock hardness better recovery increased strength. although i can not garuntee this at all cause ive only taken PP w/prostan and wouldnt know what would be diff if i hadnt. all i know is that was one of my best cycles ever and gains started fast and carried all the way through meanwhile i lost significant body fat(for me anyways)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
x3me IGF-1/GH 4