Transdermal test...any point adding dbol?

enimity

Awards
Ok so I have done numerous ph's cycles but never used real gear as of yet. I have been reading boards like these nightly for a good year or so and have learnt much. Ph's have been good to me but I dont like the toxic side effects of them and now feel that if I am going to deal with all the side effects anyway I may as well just bite the bullet.

Was initially going to go with 450mg of test prop ew(150mg eod) as a stand alone to see how I respond to test, but I also have the option of just doing transdermal test which supposedly yeilds much more constant test levels.

Its 50mg/ml so Id use 2ml ed giving 700mg ew but due to 50% absorbtion its more like 350mg.

Anyway I am going to give it a go and am considering ordering some dbol to use for the first 4 weeks at 20mg ed. Question is since the trans test should be fast acting would it be worth while to run the dbol as well and to those who have used it did you feel it was very toxic?

I realize that dbol is mostly water weight but I am wondering if the gains in strength early in the cycle from the dbol will result in greater gains throughout the cycle.

Current stats 28y/o 5'9'' 77kg 12% bf

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you've done PH's before especially 4ad I would run the test with the dbol. It's a match made in heaven. I would run 500mg of test/ week and run the dbol at 35mg/day

enimity

Awards
If you've done PH's before especially 4ad I would run the test with the dbol. It's a match made in heaven. I would run 500mg of test/ week and run the dbol at 35mg/day
Yeah used trans 4ad before around 300mg ed and liked it though it was stacked with 1ad. Does anyone know what percentage of 4ad converts to test.

Seeing that dbol is methylated how does it rate on the scale of toxicity compared to say m1t or superdrol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah used trans 4ad before around 300mg ed and liked it though it was stacked with 1ad. Does anyone know what percentage of 4ad converts to test.

Seeing that dbol is methylated how does it rate on the scale of toxicity compared to say m1t or superdrol.
I believe it converts at about 30%, but first takeinto account the absorbtion factor. 50% is unrealistic IMHO. I would say 30% maybe less.

I will be kickstarting my pin cycle with transdrmal test and will be applying 250 mg ed, at 30% I should get roughly 75mg of test ed. That adds up to 525mg a week give or take depending on how much makes it through the skin. I recomend applying after showering and scrubbing the area of application with some sort of exfoliating pad while your in there to maximize absortion. Shaving the area, if there is hair there, would also be a good idea.

I think D-Bol can be a good idea as long as you ease into it. Keep your doses fairly low and see how you respond. If your getting gains, there is no need to increse the dose. Why go more toxic than you need.

How long are you going to run the Test? What AI's & SERM's dou you have on hand? What is your PCT plan?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

enimity

Awards
I believe it converts at about 30%, but first takeinto account the absorbtion factor. 50% is unrealistic IMHO. I would say 30% maybe less.

I will be kickstarting my pin cycle with transdrmal test and will be applying 250 mg ed, at 30% I should get roughly 75mg of test ed. That adds up to 525mg a week give or take depending on how much makes it through the skin. I recomend applying after showering and scrubbing the area of application with some sort of exfoliating pad while your in there to maximize absortion. Shaving the area, if there is hair there, would also be a good idea.

I think D-Bol can be a good idea as long as you ease into it. Keep your doses fairly low and see how you respond. If your getting gains, there is no need to increse the dose. Why go more toxic than you need.

How long are you going to run the Test? What AI's & SERM's dou you have on hand? What is your PCT plan?
Damn 30% really? Has anyone had any bloodwork to confirm this?

I was thinking of only running it for 7 weeks as that is how long the bottle would last but mabey I'd be better of getting 2 and upping the dose.

pct that has worked most effectively for me in the past has been nolva, activate, fenotest so I'll run something simlilar with the poss addition of clomid.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
250 mg/day is equal to like 700-800 mg of test cyp a week I think.

enimity

Awards
Anypoint in running a short and sweet cycle like

week 1-5 150mg trans test ed(1g ew)
week 1-4 dbol 20-30mg ed
week 6-9 pct

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Anypoint in running a short and sweet cycle like

week 1-5 150mg trans test ed(1g ew)
week 1-4 dbol 20-30mg ed
week 6-9 pct
I would up the dose of test to 250 ed and extend it out to 10 weeks. Maybe finish it off with a dryer oral like SD, MDHT, M4OHN, Proviron, Winny etc.

As for the D-Bol, I would start low & taper up as needed. 40mg a day is my sweet spot.

I have good gains with short cycles but lose most in PCT & shortly after. I will not run anything under 10-12 weeks anymore.

enimity

Awards
I would up the dose of test to 250 ed and extend it out to 10 weeks. Maybe finish it off with a dryer oral like SD, MDHT, M4OHN, Proviron, Winny etc.
The trans test is fairly expensive here, If I ran 250mg ed for 12 weeks it would cost around $900. I am now thinking to scrap it all together and run test ethanate 500mg ew for 10 weeks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The trans test is fairly expensive here, If I ran 250mg ed for 12 weeks it would cost around $900. I am now thinking to scrap it all together and run test ethanate 500mg ew for 10 weeks.
OMFG! LOL, that aint worth it to me! I prefer injects myself, just use transdermal to kick start. Hate rubbing that crap on 2X ed but prop hurts and I am a sissy!

Enanthate can take up to six weeks to really kick in so kickstarting is a must to me. I am starting a bulker tomorrow, i will be logging it here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/35060-winter-bulk-time-cycle-plan.html

Will add some M1T for the first 3-4 weeks unless my bloodwork says, "no sir, save the orals for another time."
May also throw some SD or MDHT in at the tail end while the long esters clear.

enimity

Awards
OMFG! LOL, that aint worth it to me! I prefer injects myself, just use transdermal to kick start. Hate rubbing that crap on 2X ed but prop hurts and I am a sissy!

Enanthate can take up to six weeks to really kick in so kickstarting is a must to me. I am starting a bulker tomorrow, i will be logging it here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/35060-winter-bulk-time-cycle-plan.html

Will add some M1T for the first 3-4 weeks unless my bloodwork says, "no sir, save the orals for another time."
May also throw some SD or MDHT in at the tail end while the long esters clear.
Thanks for the feedback, heres my dilema though. My ph cycles have told me alot to how my body reacts to varies compunds so I have a pretty good idea of what sides to expect.

My body reacts very fast to most compounds I have tried so far and usually notice significant shrinkage by the second week also I tend to feel the toxic effects of methyl orals and generally feel run down after a week or 2.

Given this I am unsure whether to front load with anything methylated. My initial question was to find out how toxic dbol is compared to m1t and sd though now feel I am prob better of not running any orals.

I have seen people say they felt the effects of test ethan as soon as 2-3 weeks, can it take up to 6 weeks?

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt 1g of trans test a week at 30% absorbtion still 330mg ew which is equivelent of 500mg of test e a week? Wouldnt 250mged be excessive.

Have you used trans test before? if so how does it compare to ethanate or prop.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Dbol makes me feel like a million bucks, however I feel ok on M1T as long as I stack with test or 4AD.

HCG will reduce if not stop or reverse the shrinkage. Keep in mind, anything that is "working", will shut you down.Your messin with hormones here.

Some peeps feel it @ 2 weeks, but it can take upto 6.

I don't think 500mg ew is excessive, especially if running stand alone.
Yes, when injecting 500 ew you will lose some of the dose due to the ester. You will lose less with prop which has an ester that weights 20% vs enan that wheighs about 33% of the molecule leaving prop at about 400mg and enan at about 335mg. I have run trans test only to kickstart, usually only 24 days into cycle and it feels wonderfull. Feels like prop @ 500 ew to me (without the pain!), however I have never ran enan solo, it is always stacked. If I were going to run it solo, I would up the dose to 750 ew leaving 502mg +/- ew.

This is just what my role playing character does or would do. You should do what you think is best for yours.

Peace

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that you are mistaken. Test base is very cheap. But that all depends, of course.

EDIT: And now I see you are in Australia