british dragon

SPIROSPROS

Awards
hi everybody the reason i am writing is if anybody has ever use british dragon broducts and what your opinion?

thanks a lot..

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
never used them but from what I've heard some of their products are underdosed comparing to the mg/ml they write on the bottle

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
never used them but from what I've heard some of their products are underdosed comparing to the mg/ml they write on the bottle
ive read the same thing. as far as the product goes, its legit though.

i remember reading some stuff over at the BB.com forum about the dosages...do a search. im sure you will be able to find it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
ive read the same thing. as far as the product goes, its legit though.

i remember reading some stuff over at the BB.com forum about the dosages...do a search. im sure you will be able to find it. (i remember it being pretty highly underdosed if i recall correctly)

SPIROSPROS

Awards
its true its not as amount as they mention but are still very high mg by mg from any other product. e.x oral winstrol bd is 10 and 50 mg but zambon is only 2mg,so which one are you going to use

BriandCass

Awards
i used a few of there products in the past, a bit underdosed, but still good

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Their tren and anavar are great. A buddy had the tren tested at 95% of label. I love their anavar, but there are cheaper sources.

the42nd

Awards
i've used their d-bol and it was very effective.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yup, expensive, but legit. .I have no problems with their Turinabol. :D

ericnb_98

Awards
I've also tried the Turinabol with good results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codster951 Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
SergioAnthony Anabolics 1