Big knot from gear on delt

GeneTikz

Awards
Monday afternoon I injected half a cc of 400mg/mL test enan into my left delt, everything went smoothly until later that night I noticed the oil seemed to knot up. So I took a shower and attempted to rub on it for about an hour under the hot water. Went to bed and woke up the next morning only to see it's still there. There's no redness, heat, just some pain there. I've been taking some Ibprofen and I've kept trying to rub on it, but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
maybe go in a hottub and rub it for awhile, should go away, thats not too much liquid. anyone else care to chime in?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep up with the heat and keep moving the muscle hopefully that will help it disperse

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
lift shoulders if you can, shower afterward and rub it.
thats a pretty dense concentrate for test...

Adamw529

Awards
There is 400mg in a half ml ? Damn

Just rub, massage, and apply heat.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant 400 mg in 1 mL.

I've seen 500 mg/mL enanthate..

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
the heating pad will be your best friend...with a concentration that high...i would imagine it is much more painful than the usual 250mg/mL.

regards,
COTC

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that concentration is high enough to cause such problems. It's pretty normal to get knots once in a while bro. Hell once I had a chemical abcess in my left delt, and I had to actually drain it with a 20g.. I drained about 1cc of puss.. I used hot and cold compresses for a few days and eventually it left. There was no redness, no streaking, no heat. Just a large ball that you could see through my shirt.. lol

In hindsight, I probably should have went to the doc, but I handled it pretty well with self-drainage... now if I had fever symptoms, you bet your ass I'd be at the Doc's office.