Test cyp. kicks in...

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 5 of a 13 week cycle of test cyp 500mg and eq 400mg/week cycle and i have yet to see noticable results. Many of you have said it takes around 4 weeks to fully kick in but i have only seen slight strength increases and have gained approx 5lbs (prolly fat and water). Is this normal at this point or could i be using fake gear:jaw: :wtf:

any suggestions, comments appreciated.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks to kick in thats why u need to frontload
funny you should say that, should i frontload with test or use an oral?? Cuzzzz i was given FAKE dbol, which is why i'm worrying about the test.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the same guy gave you fake dbol.. I'd be really be worried about the rest of your gear.

Dbol, is practically the cheapest oral, and test is the cheapest injectible in raw form....

If the guy would rip you with one, why the hell wouldn't he do it with the other.

What blows me away, is why someone would have to rip anyone off in the first place.. muther fukers.. :(

But yea back to the question at hand.. if you didn't start off with an oral or front load.. it's not unheard of to have to wait 6 weeks.... although you sex drive should be boosted as quickly as 2 weeks in.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
If the same guy gave you fake dbol.. I'd be really be worried about the rest of your gear.

Dbol, is practically the cheapest oral, and test is the cheapest injectible in raw form....

If the guy would rip you with one, why the hell wouldn't he do it with the other.

What blows me away, is why someone would have to rip anyone off in the first place.. muther fukers.. :(

But yea back to the question at hand.. if you didn't start off with an oral or front load.. it's not unheard of to have to wait 6 weeks.... although you sex drive should be boosted as quickly as 2 weeks in.
yeah i was pissed that a so called friend would take my money like that but the cyp was in packages batch number worked and sealed and all that. But sex drive is def up.. What am i supposed to be feeling while "on" anyway.

BriandCass

Awards
it took me about 5 weeks to notice anything, i didnt frontload either though, give it another week or so, then if nothin....my guess would be its junk

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what the others said, I ran DBOL for 4 weeks as a kick start to Test500/EQ400. I'll say this: Week 5 sucked. I felt like I wasn't even on cycle. The DBol was clear and the TEST hadn't kicked in. Give it a week.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
good to hear for you all, thanks CED and bry, i have been following ur guys stuff for a while... :type: I'll give it another week and report back to you all about it.

I know the scale shouldn't be a measurement but i feel like that is all i have to look at that makes me actually feel like i'm being productive! Being 200lbs gets old after a while if you know what i mean.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
good to hear for you all, thanks CED and bry, i have been following ur guys stuff for a while... :type: I'll give it another week and report back to you all about it.

I know the scale shouldn't be a measurement but i feel like that is all i have to look at that makes me actually feel like i'm being productive! Being 200lbs gets old after a while if you know what i mean.
Try 180lbs brother! LOL, not for long I hope.:run:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks to kick in thats why u need to frontload
Bump...front load the test. Use three shots per week at 250mg's each. Or, kick start it with test prop.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Bump...front load the test. Use three shots per week at 250mg's each. Or, kick start it with test prop.
Thanks, takin notes for a killer second cycle, and third and 4th and 5th and 6th...............