My cutting cycle

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Well here it is I am getting ready for beach season early i guess, but then again i have a lot of weight to lose. I recently started my cutter with no supplements and in 1 month i dropped 9 lbs and 2%bf. Now that i got my diet in check i think im going to add some stuff:
5'9 210 27%bf

Diet: 2000 cals a day 250g protein 75g carbs 30 fat
Supps:
t3
25mcg a day and every 5 days i will up it 1 pill until i reach 4 pills and then taper back down. this will be going on for 4 weeks.
PGF2A tds: Chest area until im satisfied
Clen
2 weeks
20mcg until 100mcg and back down to 20mcg
ECY rotated inbetween with Clen 2 pilsl a day which is 50mg of Ephedrine.

CARDIO is performed 4 times a week for 30-45mins.
I will be lifting 4-5 times a week.

Let me know what you gusy think any and all input is welcome.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
There is not really a need to taper the clen and I think that you will be in a position to lose muscle between the restricted cals and the t3.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
So should i jsut keep the clen at 100 mcg because that is where i start to shake. I always thought the proper way to use it was taper it up. Anyways i dont really care about muscle loss because i sort of want to do a body recomp. I want to start at ground zero, from the beginning.

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
I would say you need more healthy fats from fish and flax.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Well in the total fats i included flax seed oil, omega 3 fattys, and fish oil

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I also noticed that your cals don't add up; w/ what you have given, you are at 1570/day which is way too little. Add more low GI carbs and definitely for fish oil. On the clen, if you start to shake at 100 mcg, I would not suggest using that for extended periods. Use 80 mcg/day based on the fact that clen has 1.5/day half-life so it will build up in your system to continue w/ nutrient repartioning even several days after you are done w/ your cycle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Gotcha..for the cals i didnt include the 2 shakes a day.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, we're about the same dimensions only differing in the bf%.. If you keep the solid proetin lean, go for low-gi carbs, and get more good fats from fish/flax/olive oil, that'll help make the changes.. :)

You really don't wanna lose too much muscle, even if it is a recomp-type cycle.. ;)

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I understand my goal isnt to lose that much muscle mass, i will be hittign the gym with very hard intentsity to try and keep all i can. I will be undergoing what i hope to be a positive transformation. I dotn only want good looks from this, but i want to better my health because diseases like diabetes runs in my family.