Ergomax LMG and X-Factor cycle plans. Please critique.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I may do this some time in the next few months and would like a critque of my plan. Here is my possible schedule:

Main Cycle
Days 1-19: X-Factor
Days 20-50: X-Factor and 20mg Ergomax LMG/day

PCT
Days 1-7: ActivaTe, Nolva 60/40/40/30/30/20/20 (per day)
Days 8-15: ActivaTe, RXT 50mg/d
Days 16-30: ActivaTe, RXT 25mg/d

The main cycle would of course have the protectives like RYR, celery seed and Liv-52 instead of milk thistle and no NAC (as those two interfere with X-factor). Liv-52, Milk thistle, and NAC along with fish oil would commence upon PCT. I will likely also run Diesel Test at the end of the formal PCT for further natty test restoration.

All comments welcome.

Last edited:

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I may do this some time in the next few months and would like a critque of my plan. Here is my possible schedule:

Main Cycle
Days 1-19: X-Factor
Days 20-50: X-Factor and 20mg Ergomax LMG/day

PCT
Days 1-7: ActivaTe, Nolva 60/40/40/30/30/20/20
Days 8-15: ActivaTe, RXT 50mg/d
Days 16-30: ActivaTe, RXT 25mg/d

The main cycle would of course have the protectives like RYR, celery seed and Liv-52 instead of milk thistle and no NAC (as those two interfere with X-factor). Liv-52, Milk thistle, and NAC along with fish oil would commence upon PCT. I will likely also run Diesel Test at the end of the formal PCT for further natty test restoration.

All comments welcome.
im sure you could do without all of the pct drugs. nolva 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks) would be my suggestion. dont know much about activate, but i know you could do without the rxt.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Activate is the herbal test booster by Designer Supps.

I'm hoping to minimize the negatives of Nolva by just using it for one week to improve lipids and then switching to RXT which I think has been proven to actually imcrease test than any of the SERMS. Of course the downside of RXT is estrogen rebound and joint pain, but that's why I'm tapering down and only using it for 3 weeks. If I'm not mistaken, the negatives of Nolva are worse than the negatives of RXT.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax LMG
first bro why you wanna run ergomax when you can get phera plex which is the same as ergo without the 3-ene isomer, which is weaker than the 2-ene (DMT) ? I would also really switch to clomid instead of nolva, especially running nolva for only one week is useless and will not stimulate LH output, whereas clomid will. Nolva takes a least one month before stimulating LH output because it doesn't act the same way as nolva. Nolva is runned on longer PCT (more than one month) to prevent the possible estro flux caused by the increased LH output. That's my advices ;) And by the way, a question regarding X factor bro, I used to take milk thistle while on it but read that it could interfere with it's effects, you confirm ? (I'm only taking Liv 52 now)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
first bro why you wanna run ergomax when you can get phera plex which is the same as ergo without the 3-ene isomer, which is weaker than the 2-ene (DMT) ? I would also really switch to clomid instead of nolva, especially running nolva for only one week is useless and will not stimulate LH output, whereas clomid will. Nolva takes a least one month before stimulating LH output because it doesn't act the same way as nolva. Nolva is runned on longer PCT (more than one month) to prevent the possible estro flux caused by the increased LH output. That's my advices ;) And by the way, a question regarding X factor bro, I used to take milk thistle while on it but read that it could interfere with it's effects, you confirm ? (I'm only taking Liv 52 now)
Yes, milk thistle intereferes with X-Factor. I was looking into Liv-52 which is fine.

I already have Ergomax LMG and that is why I'm thinking about it :). As for the Nolva, that's the first I've heard of what you're saying. And since I already have Nolva I have no intention of getting Clomid. Maybe I'll just go with straight RXT and ActivaTe.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Yes, milk thistle intereferes with X-Factor. I was looking into Liv-52 which is fine.
thanks for the info bro, but how does milk thistle interferes with x factor ? does it has some anti inflammatory properties ?

I already have Ergomax LMG and that is why I'm thinking about it . As for the Nolva, that's the first I've heard of what you're saying. And since I already have Nolva I have no intention of getting Clomid. Maybe I'll just go with straight RXT and ActivaTe.
check out http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626 there are also all the studies under to back up ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info bro, but how does milk thistle interferes with x factor ? does it has some anti inflammatory properties ?
Yes, indeed. It is actually almost similar to using an NSAID. Which means that it can interfere with gains even when not using X-Factor. Milk thistle should only be used when needed in emergency situations. Other times, I just recommend Liv-52.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Yes, indeed. It is actually almost similar to using an NSAID. Which means that it can interfere with gains even when not using X-Factor. Milk thistle should only be used when needed in emergency situations. Other times, I just recommend Liv-52.
damn I didn't know that, do you have any links where I can find more info on the pharmacology of milk thistle ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
fibercarbon Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
xtraflossy Anabolics 19