- 10-22-2005, 05:30 PM
- 10-23-2005, 12:43 AM
Anecdotal evidence here. I found a study about a year or more ago about women, DHEA and menopause. Well, the study showed that most all the women involved in the study had significant improvement in symptoms.
To make a shorter post, I started my wife on DHEA for hot flashes, etc. It works. She has almost total relief(as I do ).
I actually experimented with her by taking it away and not saying anything. Within days, she started experiencing hot flashes again. I told her what I did, and she was a bit perturbed, but it was wonderful evidence as to its effectiveness.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-14-2004, 02:39 PM
- By Spitdeath in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:22 PM
- By nikegurl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:17 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2004, 07:22 PM
- By Technics in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2004, 01:12 AM