Im I in trouble?? need advise! - AnabolicMinds.com

Im I in trouble?? need advise!

1. Board Supporter

Im I in trouble?? need advise!

OK, i been away a while, and first thing i noticed is that theres no more
    Prohormones section?? so is this it now all in one??

Anyhow, im concerned cuz im in my 4th week cycle of SD and while i was taking a dump
    at work today i noticed blood in the toilet. And i dont know y???? That was at like 4 pm, and then again
    at 8 pm. And when i wipe the paper was all in blood??? what the F$%^ is goin on with me ????
    Did this ever happen to anyone?? I feel no pain of any kind anywhere, some dizziness every other day but i think
    thats from not getting enough sleep.
    As far as my cycle goes ::Im bulking for a 12 week period, within the last 12 weeks, I ran SD 1st cycle of 4 weeks
    as follows 10mg,-week1, 20 -week2-20-week3, 30 week 4, then PCT 4 weeks, Lean extreme, with Rebound, and then back to
    SD for 4 weeks at 20 week1, 30 week2, 30 week3, 40 week4, and my last day is FRI..
    For PCT im gonne run Nova & Clomid this time, I keep the strength more, and my libido is better.

But can someone explain to me what the hell is happening with the toilet dept??
    Results been great, I gained 22 pounds which pushed me to 258, strength is up by 105 pounds on chest, 135 in leg press.
    I also noticed some blood in the same location week 3 of my first SD cycle 10 weeks ago, but not this much and that was gone the next day.
    INFO PLEASE!!

2. Registered User

I wouldn't freak out yet...

I am no expert. How do you feel/ look? Eat a jar of applesauce and see what the stool looks like for the next 24-36 hours.

If you think you are really ill, go see a doc.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I freaked out when that happend to me a few years back. I posted online about it also and they said it can happen from heavy lifting. For me it only lasted a day and I never had it happen again. So I wouldn't be to concerned about it as it is not completley unheard of in weight lifters.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I experienced the same thing, it was on a M1T cycle. I wouldnt freak out it subsided after a day. I know where your coming from though when you **** blood. It was a very scary event for me. If it doesnt subside after a few days I would see a doc.
  5. New Member

Can be the result of increased blood pressure and this can cause bleeding when passing stools. Nothing to worry about, unless the blood is a) dried and dark red or b) actually in the middle of the stools.mcl
  6. Board Supporter

oh thank god, thanx all for responding, this morning, i noticed a big difference, bearly a hit of blood which is about a 85 % diff from yestoday,
    ill wait till the end of today and c if its back to normal. At least i know im not the only one with this, sure feels better knowing that someone else been throu this. Thanx guys
  7. New Member

I had a week long drinking binge at some business conference out of town. When I came back, I **** a lot of blood. I stopped drinking for awhile after that and started training again.
  8. Banned

if coffee ground looking stools start coming out, or the blood gets worse than go see a doctor... that's a huge sign of internal bleeding
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Steve325
    if coffee ground looking stools start coming out, or the blood gets worse than go see a doctor... that's a huge sign of internal bleeding
    Just to clarify, black tarry stool usually =upper gi bleed or excessive iron supplementation; bright red usually = lower gi bleed
    coffee ground emesis(vomit)usually =esophageal or gastric bleed. Spotting of blood in BM's could also be hemorrhoids. If continues go to Doctor.
  10. SJA
    dead sexy wino

Sounds like roids (not the kind that make you big). EAT MORE FIBER and drink a lot of water.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Sounds like roids (not the kind that make you big). EAT MORE FIBER and drink a lot of water.
    Great advice. This helped me a few months back. As soon as I increased my fiber it stopped. Good way to get in alot of fiber throw a cup of fiber one in your morning shake.
  12. New Member

You're bleeding out your age and you haven't gone to see a doctor? You must be real smart.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. This female is in need advise! :)
    By iheartprotein in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:56 PM
  3. i need help. im in trouble ( i think )
    By Seabee1507 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 03:08 AM
  5. DSHEA may be in trouble
    By custom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 02:19 PM