Keep Gains?

lattimer69

Awards
I'm thinking about starting a cycle of enanthate, SD or dbol, and Deca or EQ. What combo do you guys think will allow me to keep a higher percentage of my gains? BTW what is the most you guys have been able to keep on after your cycles?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a great diet, proper training, and adequate rest combined with good pct are what will allow you to keep the most gains .. no drug lets you keep more muscle than any other
(after you drop any water you were holding)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
glen's exactly right. If you lose water weight and a little strength after a cycle, that is normal. But keeping what you earn in terms of muscle is the true goal. PCT is a science these days, and allows for much greater retention and overall health. Rest, diet and training are also key. Study up on exactly how and what to do when BEFORE you even start and you'll be pleased with the results!

FreakNasty22

Awards
yeah, what glen said is true, the only thing you lose after a cycle is water bro , that is if your pct is correct, most guys, mainly newbies think that they lost all kinds of muscle, turns out all it is is water and since they think eating right means eating anything you see their actual muscle tissue gains are non existent after a cycle, remember as far as lean muscle you're not going to gain 20 lbs off of one cycle, i mean it's real muscle, it's not that easy to come by