Phera-Plex for cutting?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done this or would this be a good idea?
thinking of stacking with trimax

thoughts please.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done this or would this be a good idea?
thinking of stacking with trimax

thoughts please.
I think it would be great as a stand alone. Pretty strong too so I bet it would be ok with trimax.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a possibility; try it! log it! then we'll know...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
currently using pp almost like a recomp to retain my muscle, and cut a lil bit. On week 2 at 30mgs, i went up because i stopped at 20mg on emax lmg on my last cycle, and remembered when alr used to post he suggested to go up by 10mgs. Anyway its going quite nicely. So imo its a great body fat reducer. ALSO make sure you use rla, policosinol, milke thistle, and coq10 for the preventitive issue, as side have been nil this cycle with the use of those aformentioned items. also DO NOT USE WITH TRIMAX i suggest dicana no lethargy with dicana, trimax=lethargy

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man just take it with prostanozol and eat healthy. youll get vascular as all hell and super hard muscles. i did this (PP, Prostan) and gained 18 lbs while shedding bout 2-5 lbs of fat. needless to say i was happy:woohoo:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP would be good for cutting.. ;)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
PP would be good for cutting.. ;)
Hate to hijack, but bigpete have you tried any of these new ones? Ergo/PP, SD, prostan, max lmg? I know you said you were done with AAS a while back but you said you were gonna try/buy the gain box from AX. Any personal input on these new age products?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hate to hijack, but bigpete have you tried any of these new ones? Ergo/PP, SD, prostan, max lmg? I know you said you were done with AAS a while back but you said you were gonna try/buy the gain box from AX. Any personal input on these new age products?
So far, Phera-Plex was a good product.. Prostanozol is good to stack with it, seems to enhance PP's pump.. SD is next, might get some Ergomax while I'm at it.. Got some halodrol comin', pray for me! :D

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
You're a brave man :lol:. But I'm still interested to see if this stuff is a dangerous as it looks on paper.
Same...**** is causing quite a stir...:numbered:

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
got my halodrol pete, gonna wait & see how many die right off the bat, then consider my cycle! got some of that $25 emax lmg (thanks nutraplanet) would it go with any transderms well? don't know much yet about these "pheromone" compounds & anecdotal reports vary greatly.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so I guess Halodrol isn't so toxic as most thought.
Basically turnibol.

Julius - you gonna start the H-50 up soon? Please?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't know much yet about these "pheromone" compounds & anecdotal reports vary greatly
in regards to phera-plex i havent a single negative response yet. its quickly taken over as my personal favorite.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
man just take it with prostanozol and eat healthy. youll get vascular as all hell and super hard muscles. i did this (PP, Prostan) and gained 18 lbs while shedding bout 2-5 lbs of fat. needless to say i was happy:woohoo:
Did you keep calories at mainetence level, less or more?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you keep calories at mainetence level, less or more?
cals were above maitenence as i was trying to bulk, but in eat very clean and have a super high metabolism making it hard to put on fat if im slightly active. you can bulk without putting on fat and anyone who says otherwise is retarted. i this case i think the synergistic combo of PP and prostan helped considerably in keeping me lean and vascular. the only reason i had fat was i just came off a summer of work w/out working out alot and i was eating out every meal since i worked 9am till i was done, aka 9pm-2 am, and that added some unwanted handles and lower back fat.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
are all these new compounds going to be taken out of circulation in a couple weeks?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm sure they will be sold until they're "banned" - but I'm pretty sure they're stopping production... Correct me if I'm wrong

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probally right although last time (last JAN) when they banned everything retailers were still alowed to liquidate their stock for another 90 days i believe. not 100% sure on this one though and it was really tough to find anyhting anyways cause most did as they are this time and completely stopped production before hand. didnt want to get stuck with a whole bunch of unprofitable product.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
are there any new hormonal products that will be coming out or does this pretty much stop everything?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are there any new hormonal products that will be coming out or does this pretty much stop everything?
we'll have to see. no one really knows but all i can say is from rumors they are going to try to blanket ban hormones in supplements all together making it tough to produce any new supps after the ban.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
bandit9308

hey sup yall ...first off 25 been back in the gym bout 9 months id say before that i had a 2 year party going on before that id been working out 5 years ..ive allready done a finigenx and granite x cycle im in post cycle right now taking nolvadex and 6 oxo zma and milk thistle just giving u some info on me ...now my question is what is the suggested cycle of the phera plex and prostanozol...6'1 226 ...really looking to get a lil bigger and stay lean ...um really only looking to cycle for bout 4 weeks maby at stronger dosages ....thanks for any help
.I WOULD LIKE TO START OUT BY SAIDING I LOVE PHERA-PLEX I THINK IT'S ONE OF THE BEST SUPP ON THE MARKET TODAY MAYBE EVER.
MY CURRENT CYCLE LOOK'S LIKE THIS.
WK 1-4
PHERA-PLEX-10,20,20,10 PROSTANOZOL-75,75,75,75
WK 4-6
SUPERDROL-10,20,20
WHAT WILL YOU BE USING FOR PCT?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yeah pp is great for cutting. i went in not even thinking about losing any bf comp, but prob went down 1-3%. i cant imagine stackin pp/pro for my next.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother in law is looking for to run a cutter cycle. I have 1 bottle of M4OHN I was thinking of telling him to run Prostanozol with it. Should he add PP as well or just stick with the Prostanozol. I also have a bottle of M5AA, would this be good for him to add in. By the way this would be his first PH cycle at age 36, however he is a little on the heavy side at 6' 255lbs. Info please.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My brother in law is looking for to run a cutter cycle. I have 1 bottle of M4OHN I was thinking of telling him to run Prostanozol with it. Should he add PP as well or just stick with the Prostanozol. I also have a bottle of M5AA, would this be good for him to add in. By the way this would be his first PH cycle at age 36, however he is a little on the heavy side at 6' 255lbs. Info please.
ya first off if hes on the heavy side then i need to ask, has he been working out long at all? has he checked his diet? has he ever tried creatine?

dont just feed him full of the idea that he can take some wonder drug and make huge changes without trying, just make sure his self discipline is in check and he knows what hes doing then go from there. also im not sure that if he is significantly heavy that the prostan will make that great a difference, at least not any that can be seen with his current body composition.

check diet and give us more info and someone will get back to ya with some more specified advice.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ya first off if hes on the heavy side then i need to ask, has he been working out long at all? has he checked his diet? has he ever tried creatine?

dont just feed him full of the idea that he can take some wonder drug and make huge changes without trying, just make sure his self discipline is in check and he knows what hes doing then go from there. also im not sure that if he is significantly heavy that the prostan will make that great a difference, at least not any that can be seen with his current body composition.

check diet and give us more info and someone will get back to ya with some more specified advice.
Hey poopy-plex--
Why would anyone think some new supp will work miracles???

Reading your pp pimps, I thought for sure that if I just hit Stryder with the paypal, wait patiently for brown in the UPS truck, and plant a couple of these pills in my mom's garden, that a magic beanstalk would pop up and drop me and a golden goose up in the clouds next to a money tree and a bunch of strippers to massage my new muscle growth!

I'm just kidding, brother! Actually really happy to hear of your good results from PP. I got a stash and plan to run it next in early '06. Keep it rollin! :thumbsup:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
What are the typical dosages for this product, and what is the highest anyone has run it at?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought for sure that if I just hit Stryder with the paypal, wait patiently for brown in the UPS truck, and plant a couple of these pills in my mom's garden, that a magic beanstalk would pop up and drop me and a golden goose up in the clouds next to a money tree and a bunch of strippers to massage my new muscle growth!
you mean that didnt happen to you? **** im gonna have to go back now and tear down all my posts:hammer:

bahaha na though when i see something good ill blow it up and if there is anything close to a miracle drug then id have to say that DIET would be that drug and no matter how swole or thin you get with PP if you dont got your diet in check then expect to see minimal gains that wont be there for long. its like tryin to make a protein shake without the protein. All you got is a lot of **** that looks good an promises to make it taste better but is pointless drinking it thinking youll get the same effect without it.(lame ass metaphor but you get the point)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the typical dosages for this product, and what is the highest anyone has run it at?
Are you talkin bout PP? and if so then it would be this.

Average use (under 200lbs): start @ 10mg move up to 20MG (30mg if needed/wanted)

Average use (+200lbs): start @ 20mg move up to 30mg (might not need to though)

id cycle like this

10/20/30/20 (with changes to 30 if not needed)

and i would suggest stacking it with 100mg prostan ED

ive seen/heard of dosages as high as 50mg and in all honesty i think that fellow was off his rocker, if you cant make gains with 40mg then you need to A)reasses your diet/training or B)your a non-responder and the sides/harm at the high dose outweigh the benifits. most seem to respond well to the recomended dose and the higher the dose the more likely you are to experience sides.

hope that helps.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
True about diet, pp. Also I am thinking that rest (sleep AND time off, but particularly sleep here) is FAR MORE important than I've ever realized (for me, at least). I am going to arrange things for my early '06 cycle (6-8 weeker, probably in Feb) so that I get 9 hours of sleep every night. If not, then at least 8 with a 30-90 min. nap daily, to truly gauge the importance of this for myself. I'd love to hear anyone who has done such a thing, 'cause we hear a lot about the importance of sleep, but real world experience tells me that most of us are somewhat negligent in this regard. (Might cut into my daily AM time, but nobody's gonna cry about that ;) ) I seriously average 6-7 hours of sleep per day at best, and I AM SURE that my gains would be greater with more down time. Anybody sleep enough???

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not a really good person to respond to this because my sleep patterns are so random that there is no pattern but i would have to say the only thing i have noticed is whe i get 12 hours of sleep compared to 6 hours of sleep i can function the same and it wont phase me ill still have the same amount of energy and i tend to gain the same, but when i sleep longer im not usually as sore the following day, its only a minute observation but thats mine none the less.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

When you dose, would you do the PP in the AM and the Prostanazol in the PM?

I am 225lbs, so I was thinking 20mg PP and 75mgs Prost... I am trying to figure out how to space the pills.

SD is supposed to be spread throughout the day, but I have never stacked before, so I am interested in how others have handled it.

Thanks,
R

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took them both at the same time and spread throughout the day and got awesome results. i usually dosed with meals as well and think it might be wise to do so for extra glycogen upload.

take the PP one in the AM one pre w/o

and the prostan one in the am one pre w/o and on ein the evening (if your work out is in the afternoon) or just like 7-10am, 12-3pm, 5-8pm for each dosage spaced as close to 5 hours apart as reasonably possible and at advantagous times like with meals or pre workout.

hope that helps.:wave:

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, Poops.

I rep'd you, not so much for this post, but for your overall info sharing on PP.

Regards,
R

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, Poops.

I rep'd you, not so much for this post, but for your overall info sharing on PP.

Regards,
R
thanks alot bro! i just wish i had a little more knowledge in chemistry and the means for extensive testing so i could have all the answers. then i could be like :study: :bow28:

lol. just messin but thanks man.