New Gaspari Product / D-bol

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sourwood

Awards
My friend just came back from the Olympia and said that Gaspari has a new anabolic coming out. The sample he got is in a press pack with a holograghic image on the box ( I'm assuming to thwart counterfeiting). They say it is similar to D-bol. I can't remember the name but it started with an H. Anybody hear of this stuff?

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
handrol 50 or some **** like that, I've tried to check out their website but couldn't find anything about this

F

fullthrottle

Banned
Awards
Are you thinking of Orastan-E? I've tried novadex xt and really liked the quality of the product, would like to try the Orastan-E though.

S

sourwood

Awards
No, it is not Orastan. I am using that now. This stuff is not on the market yet.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
similar to ALRIs product that is no longer???

T

texas

Awards
iv seen gasparis name on a product called decabol, i dont think thats the smartest thing for gaspari to be doing at a time like this

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
Copied from BB.com

The box says it contains:
Polydehydrogenated Polyhydroxylated Halomethetioallocholane 50mg

Directions say:
As a dietary supplement, take EXACTLY AND ONLY 1 Scored Tablet daily for 15-30 days. Do not use for more than 30 days without a 90 day break in between.

The write up says:
Halodrol-50 is the ultimate myotrophic and repartitioning agent. Halodrol-50 was specically engineered biochemically to induce maximal visible changes in size and strength in the shortest period of time possible. You can expect to see dramatic and steady changes in size and strength measurable on almost a daily level!

The anthropomorphic changes seen with use of Halodrol-50 are dry and lean because the active ingredient does not aromatize into any type of estrogen and in fact, may have slight anti-estrogenic/anti-progestenic effects inherently. This translates into changes in actual muscle tissue without "puffliness" of extraneous fluid weight.

Along with marked changes in muscle density and size, strength, and endurance, Halodrol-50 users typically experience a very positive effective on energy levels, lipolysis and libido.

Halodrol-50 is the strongest proto-steroidal supplement ever sold or to be sold that is not an illegal steroid. Not andro, not 1-test, not Methyldienolone, not "methyl Masteron" and not even M1T can compare to the awesome potency and effectiveness of Halodrol-50. Just a single, scored, green tablet per day (or in some cases. even less than that!) is all you will need to get those eye-popping, jaw-dropping results you deserve and crave in virtually no time at all.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything about it on the whole damn internet lol

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
sounds kinda scary...this has to be some harsh **** along with all the other stuff thats come out

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds promising, when will it be released>?
Some site saying 10/24, one site say it is in stock. Kinda pricy for 30 tabs though

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
30 tabs???...how generous, Gaspari...

what, 1-2 week cycle??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
how is this different from m14add

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Someone didn't read very well.... It's only 1tab a day MAXIMUM!
1 tab suggested. However,

A) not too many people (around here, at least) go by the SUGGESTED dosing for these supps because:

B) for legal reasons, the suggested dosing schedule is always lower than effective dosing. That goes for everything you buy, including asprin.

There will be guys wanting to go at least 2-3 caps per day, making a 30 cap bottle pretty short lived.

60 caps/bottle is a minimum for supps, IMO, and 90caps means you aim to please your customers!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 tab suggested. However,

A) not too many people (around here, at least) go by the SUGGESTED dosing for these supps because:

B) for legal reasons, the suggested dosing schedule is always lower than effective dosing. That goes for everything you buy, including asprin.

There will be guys wanting to go at least 2-3 caps per day, making a 30 cap bottle pretty short lived.

60 caps/bottle is a minimum for supps, IMO, and 90caps means you aim to please your customers!
So all that needs to happen is the bottle should say "DO NOT EXCEED 1 TABLET PER DAY!".. If someone were to go over that, it's not your liver is it? ;)

Can't read? Then life is worth losing...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, personal choices. Nobody should hawk 30 cap bottles, though, unless that's their free "sample-pack". ;)

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
after looking at this codename, my guess has changed to 1-dehydro fluoxymesterone (halotestin)

so its IS fully methylated. even if i am off, whatever the stuff is it likely is methylated (the last word in the name gives this away)

its activity is not listed in vida, but my guess is that it close in activity and pharmacology to halotestin.

halotestin is of course potent and harsh. 50mg tabs IMO would be too much if everything i say is correct
Patrick Arnold's commentary on bodybuilding.com

R

Rkstr

Awards
Would this be something for some one like me, who has a very limited AAS experience want to try?

Y

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
...what he said..

how old are you?

how much workout experience do you have?

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold's commentary on bodybuilding.com
wholy ****...halo...legal halo...think of what will happen if this gets in the wrong hands...people will be dropping like flies. sheesh. pretty cool though. i am definitely eager to see some reviews and will most likely get sucked into it myself. (even though ive tried sd, max, emax..etc and none of them have done anything for me).

S

Schwaugher

Awards
$72 for 30 tabs is what i found two stores selling it for, They were also the only one's claiming to have it in stock. Hopefully it's high price tag will turn away inexperienced people from using it.

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
$72 for 30 tabs is what i found two stores selling it for, They were also the only one's claiming to have it in stock. Hopefully it's high price tag will turn away inexperienced people from using it.
there is always money where people want to get big quick. look at the whole NO2 thing...that was like $80...newbs were buying into that like crazy..same with muscletech products.

by the way, i found a site that had it for $55...the price is dropping already!

S

Schwaugher

Awards
yeah i think it was the retail price they were selling it for trying to get all the money they can before anyone else has starts selling it. I suspect that $55 will end up being the internet price once people have it in stock.

B

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
good! Cause I'm sick and tired of lifting all these weights. I just wanna eat all these new supps instead... ;)
Watch it, Muscletech might not want you stealing their slogan.

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Stronger than M1T? We will see
some products out now have already proven that (SD, Ergomax...) . doesnt suprise me that this will be as well. However, if this is similar to Halotestin, size gains aren't really what we will see the most. STRENGTH is the issue here.

A

AML

Awards
Is Halodrol-50 methylated? I wasnt able to discern this from the thread.And if it is methylated in what position is it methylated? Any info would be appreciated.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Sounds promising, when will it be released>?

It's out already. However, the price is a tad hefty at the moment (at least where it can be purchased). I've seen $50.00 (which isn't too bad), and $74.00 (yikes).

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
If you take it in 50mg. increments, it's hardly stronger than M1T.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
per mg maybe, but tht doesn't mean results won't be better....results and strength == different.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
It's said to be VERY harsh on the liver, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.