Help superdrol: Hair loss

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
Finished SD 3 week cycke and PCT a week ago.

Noticed a patch of thin hair today. WTF? What should i do? is this going to get worse.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to hairloss, yes it will only get worse.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hard to say... it may just grow back. Minoxidil may help you.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
If it is the hair line there is no chance it will go back. You might have a shot if it is a patch.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If it is the hair line there is no chance it will go back. You might have a shot if it is a patch.
??? Why such a blanket statement? All parts of the head can grow hair back...it depends on the person.

Bro, I'd get on some minox/aa topicals...I've grown back all hair I lost in temples and front within only 3 months use. Check out wholesalehairproducts and the hair=loss prevention thread.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lifted do you see any reason to not use hairlosss products during pct? If you were on a budget would this be the time to skimp a little? I'm assuming if test is low dht is low also?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I recommend AA and Minoxidil for on and off. Spiro is garbage (IMO)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
lifted do you see any reason to not use hairlosss products during pct? If you were on a budget would this be the time to skimp a little? I'm assuming if test is low dht is low also?
Well, that's not always the case. In fact, sometimes I experience even more shedding during PCT and after (for like 4 more weeks after). I think the best bet (w/o knowing exactly what your specific hairloss stems from) is to use an anti-androgen a month before cycle, during cycle and PCT, and for a month after PCT. This IMO would be your safest bet. Of course everyone will see differing results.

As for low test= low DHT, that of course sounds correct, but I am not 100% sure, sorry.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
??? Why such a blanket statement? All parts of the head can grow hair back...it depends on the person.
Its extremly rare to grow hair back on the front hairline area without a transplant.

I personally have never seen it happen.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
^^^
this is true, propecia (finasteride) rarely helps the hairline. Minoxidil may help as it speeds the hair cycle (but probably won't actually create new hairs).

I'll say this though, IGF definitely made my hair thicker

Shock133

Awards
Finished SD 3 week cycke and PCT a week ago.

Noticed a patch of thin hair today. WTF? What should i do? is this going to get worse.
Check out the HUGE thread on this subject in this same (Anabolics) forum.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Its extremly rare to grow hair back on the front hairline area without a transplant.

I personally have never seen it happen.
Are we talking about it growing back on it's own after cessation of AAS, or when using hair products such as minox, etc.?

Either way it can be done, I'm a prime example. Natturally growing back some and then the rest was grown back with the help of minox/aa. Rare yes, but inconceivable, no. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Also want to point out that when using regrowth products, it is VERY adviseable to start using them as soon as hair loss is noticed. Obviously the longer you wait to treat the problem, the harder it will be to correct.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your 2 cents. someone like me should probably use these products all the time. I do have more hair than both my brothers but it is fading.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In fact, sometimes I experience even more shedding during PCT and after (for like 4 more weeks after).
I have experienced the same. I believe, or suspect, that in my case, tamoxifen may be the culprit. Even in non-shead androgen cycles I experince some sheading with tamoxifen PCT.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you think its just a delayed reaction. the androgens are causing the shedding but it takes weeks to kill the hair?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's possible WW2, but I also think that there is just a lot of hormone imbalances going on when natty hormones are starting to get brought back to normal, this alone will cause shedding in some people. I think that this is the number one cause, the others are just a bonus. :D Take for example a guy that is 18 and what his hair-line, thickness, etc. look like....then take the same guy at 22-25 and re-evaluate his hair...you will usually see the most dramatic change of MPB (even if it's a tiny bit, most men will still go through this even if they never go bald) from 18- 25. Usual cause is simply the male maturing and his body peaking out in the hormone department....know what I mean?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
would Dutasteride help??
Anything would/could help, it's just a matter of finding what works for you. As for dutasteride, yes it will probably help as well, but I would first explore your options with some topicals first. Dutasteride (to my knowledge) will inhibit DHT production like finasteride will...however be aware that some guys will exp sides such as gyno, ED, etc. due to reducing the bodies DHT levels. From what I've read, chances of sides are just a small percentage, but still explore other options first, especially if your hair-loss is minor. Again, check out the Hair-loss prevention thread by Big Vrunga in the Anabolics section, read it in it's entirety, there is a lot of VERY useful info there...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
here is what Big cat on bb.com said about hairloss and m1t and superdrol

"Both compounds are already 5-alpha-reduced (derived from DHT) and thus do not interact with the 5alpha-reductase enzyme. Neither compound converts to a more potent androgen.

Superdrol is basically DHT with 2 added methyl groups and M1T is DHT with an added 1,2 double bond."

and then to clarify things a bit he followed up with:
"Both compounds are quite androgenic of themselves, so there is a certain risk for those ailments. However unless you have reason to suspect you will suffer them, I wouldn't worry too much, their prevalence isn't as high as you think. Things are often exaggerated for various reasons, and of course surfing message boards, people tend to post more when they have a problem."

basically the hair loss effects are minimal from superdrol or m1t, unless your family is already pre-disposed of this you shouldn't have to worry,