MDHT What was the verdict?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After searching im still a little confused as to what people think of this product.

Did it work out as a pre work out supp, (some say yes but not as good as M5AA)
Did it cause severe androgenic sides, shedding ect? (cant find any)

If you used it could you please post your experiences, or point out some of the logs i must have missed.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
its great.....i find it very useful at 37.5mg ED for the last 4 weeks of a cycle...however I know glenihan used it at 100mg ed for like 4 weeks......it definately hardened me up.......

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ryan, did you get any bad sides? hair, prostate?

Did you find it increased your strength?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did it at 75mg ED and loved it. My favorite hormonal supp. SD is clearly better for mass, but M-DHT is an amazing performance enhancer. On my 2nd week I ran a half-marathon with my buddy in Memphis with no training (I had been jumping alot of rope at jiu-jitsu and muy thai) and it was an absolute breeze. I am not prone to MPB or high blood pressure and this was no exception, and I never felt suppressed (I did PCT regardless, of course) and I experienced no downs bodily or mentaly afterwards, great stuff.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
its the best hardening agent that i've used and that includes tren.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple grams of powder lying around, would it be good to throw in the tail end of a 12 weeker of Test/EQ/HCG ?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I used it for 8 weeks at 100mg per day. It was a great pre workout stim, and awsome hardening agent. M5AA is sweet also.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did it at 75mg ED and loved it. My favorite hormonal supp. SD is clearly better for mass, but M-DHT is an amazing performance enhancer. On my 2nd week I ran a half-marathon with my buddy in Memphis with no training (I had been jumping alot of rope at jiu-jitsu and muy thai) and it was an absolute breeze. I am not prone to MPB or high blood pressure and this was no exception, and I never felt suppressed (I did PCT regardless, of course) and I experienced no downs bodily or mentaly afterwards, great stuff.
So it increases cardio performance???

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was great for me. Pre-workout only didn't work so well. M5AA worked very well like this, however. I spaced out the MDHT through the day and it was awesome. I used it with 4ad-cyp and gained a ton of strength.

It did, however, cause me some significant shedding. I'm prone to that though. I started losing hair on my own at the age of 20.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
100mg of M5 is good, but 100mg of MDHT is a lot. Not necessarily too much, but watch for the heavily androgenic sides. Stuff works to harden you up for sure. I think I liked M5 better of the 2, but both work well.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats a good starting dose?

Im 30 now, i think my hairline has gone about as far back as its going to go... i hope... i hope .... i hope

ingo_1978

Awards
start of with 25mg and bump it up by 25mg each week to 100mg if you can handle it.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea i love mdht at 37.5mg....at 50mg and above i got winded and high BP.....its perfect at 25mg or 37.5mg ed for the last 4 weeks of a cycle or even just for a cutter with prop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Triple Cs Cycle Logs 30