e MAX LMG/SD cycle

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading up on this cycle(e MAX LMG/SD) here somewhere but I can't find it. I believe it was E max first followed by a week separation and then right into 3 weeks of SD. Can someone elaborate on this stack? I haven't been around here for a little while so I'm kind of rusty. Don't tell me to do a search because I did one, and I'll just tell you to donate 20 bucks like I did. Thanks in advance.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe Dr. D stated that week in between with the use of Phera Plex. Try a search on phera plex, not tryin to be a dick, i just dont have the time to read the search results right now.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

just kiddin'

I think I recall something about this being a dangerous stack b/c of unpredictable interactions between metabolites from the 2 being a risk to your liver.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

just kiddin'

I think I recall something about this being a dangerous stack b/c of unpredictable interactions between metabolites from the 2 being a risk to your liver.
That's what I was thinking Beo. I think I might just run the E Max on it's own. Man, I'm tempted to go with SD again before I crack a bottle of E Max. SD has been good to me, I've kept the size from it from my first run. Oh and I just received word from the doctor's office that my bloodwork came back fine. I don't have the paper yet but they said everything looked normal. I ran SD in the last three weeks of July. The bloodwork was taken for a vasectomy. That's right, no kids folks. Thanks guys for the input.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another note for ya... i just finished the proposed stack of phera and SD and made a very lean (actually lost fat) gain of 18 lbs. it was all actually made during the phera plex portion of the cycle, had an unexpected lack of funds= unexpected lack of food suring the sd portion so mass gains stopped there but strength progressed and i managed to continue losing fat while maintaing weight kinda like a lean bulk--> cut. but im happy a week n a half into pct and havent lost a pound.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
another note for ya... i just finished the proposed stack of phera and SD and made a very lean (actually lost fat) gain of 18 lbs. it was all actually made during the phera plex portion of the cycle, had an unexpected lack of funds= unexpected lack of food suring the sd portion so mass gains stopped there but strength progressed and i managed to continue losing fat while maintaing weight kinda like a lean bulk--> cut. but im happy a week n a half into pct and havent lost a pound.
Nice gains. It's hard to say how much I gained from my SD only cycle. I started at 189 with about 10% BF, abs were there but not completely. I'm at 194 now and leaner with more of the desired V taper shape. I've been on the Anarchy stack but have also been fighting pizzas, chicken wings, and beer. I need to just hunker down and start eating right and I'll be ready to go again. I'm going to read more on the Phera/SD combo. I waited forever for Phera-Plex to come out that when they said Ergo was being discountinued, I fell for it and bought 4 bottles. No Phera for now.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have to bump this because I'm leaning towards E Max lmg first, for 3 weeks at 20 mg and then SD for 3 weeks at 20 mg to lose the water gained at the beginning of the stack. I don't know, I know the precautions with methyls I guess I just want to here some more feedback on this stack. I read where people suggest adding Prostanazol in the last three weeks as well. Anyone? Or should I just run the E max? This will be my 2nd cycle. Thanks folks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm... use one or the other - and if you can get some testosterone (or 4-ad) in there. These new orals shut you down so quickly. People seems to have much better results when stacking with testosterone than without

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I would have to go with DHEA as it can be done transdermal. I know Test can be done transdermally also but I have not ventured into breaking it down, washing crystals etc... I am not afraid to pin but I'd like to try other avenues or get a prescription. Bohica ran DHEA with SD and had good results so......

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
My thoughts exactly.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to go with DHEA as it can be done transdermal. I know Test can be done transdermally also but I have not ventured into breaking it down, washing crystals etc... I am not afraid to pin but I'd like to try other avenues or get a prescription. Bohica ran DHEA with SD and had good results so......
if you decide to go the DHEA route then itll work fine (id still throw in some prostan) but where have you seen a transderm DHEA? you dont mean 4-AD do you? :think: with the DHEA you know you gotta take like 1500mg ED to get 4-AD like results? well if you do it please keep us posted as ive been contemplating the same if i cant get ahold of 4-AD.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
if you decide to go the DHEA route then itll work fine (id still throw in some prostan) but where have you seen a transderm DHEA? you dont mean 4-AD do you? :think: with the DHEA you know you gotta take like 1500mg ED to get 4-AD like results? well if you do it please keep us posted as ive been contemplating the same if i cant get ahold of 4-AD.
I got 25 mg of DHEA for like $10.00. I think Bohica ran SD with about 400 mg. of DHEA transdermal and had good gains. I'll let ya know what comes about. With the Prostan you have to run what, 100 mg or something? They need to up the doses on their caps then. It would be nice to find it as a research chemical, my rats are starting to look a little bloated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to find it as a research chemical, my rats are starting to look a little bloated.
lol:rofl:thats great. but ya man they need to go back to the old 90 cap bottles that ALRI had. i ran it @ 100mg ed and had good results but with the 60 cap bottles that AX has now thatll only yeild a 2 week cycle and you need at least 3 for prostan... matter of fact you can still pck up the ALRI bottles if you do a little searchin

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
One bottle of 90 will give you a three week run of Prostan at 100 mg?