Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha?

ML67

Awards
Is Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha a new compound or is it a re-label of an existing compound? I did a quick search and was not able to find anything definitive. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

garyd85gt

Awards
bump- I know a lot of guys on here don't like Legal Gear- wondering what the stuff is too.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, it's methylated 1-AD apparently...

Which means one step away from M1T....

Which means very hepatoxic...

Which is why it says on the bottle for cycles of 2-3 weeks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya but of course legal gear is saying to stack it with m-1p for a 6 week cycle. ouch.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of Legal Gear or M1T, but this stuff interests me. On the other hand, even if it's good stuff, I'm not sure what it should actually be stacked with (legally).

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's methylated 1-AD apparently...

Which means one step away from M1T....

Which means very hepatoxic...

Which is why it says on the bottle for cycles of 2-3 weeks.
crap

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The dipshits at LG are marketing this stuff as a "new prohormone". They fucking suck. :rasp:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Let just think about this. If it has to CONVERT to M1T (at whatever percentage) then you need high does of a methyled hormone. THEN your body has to deal with the hepatoxicity of M1T itself. So your liver will hate you. I wouldn't use it without a ready-to-go organ donor, personally.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
The dipshits at LG are marketing this stuff as a "new prohormone". They fucking suck. :rasp:
Similar stupidity from Gaspari: "Prosteroids: They're Back!"

These morons and their money grab marketing tactics are a contributing reason to why we have a banned list in the first place - and why the newer products will soon join that list.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Let just think about this. If it has to CONVERT to M1T (at whatever percentage) then you need high does of a methyled hormone. THEN your body has to deal with the hepatoxicity of M1T itself. So your liver will hate you. I wouldn't use it without a ready-to-go organ donor, personally.
yup, that's what I meant when I said " crap "

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i took m1a with milk thistle and i never experienced any side effects, pains , or any other negs but i got a nice size and a hellacious strength gain with a lil aggression and the same with a couple of buddies that were using it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell, I gained 20lbs on Methyl 1-Alpha! Kept 14 of them after Poct Cycle Therapy. But damn the lethargy and acne was bad!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell, I gained 20lbs on Methyl 1-Alpha! Kept 14 of them after Poct Cycle Therapy. But damn the lethargy and acne was bad!
LOL somebody's been diggin! this just popped up in my sub folder again and im like WTF!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone linked it in an attempt to discredit LG - I just followed the link... Sh!t is pretty old, LoL!

LOL somebody's been diggin! this just popped up in my sub folder again and im like WTF!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MuscleGuyinNY Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Leggo my Ego Supplements 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14