First Pin.....

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Just did my first stick about 5 min ago... went great except for the shakes I had. Actually that wasn't too bad until I was done.

To all who helped, thanks.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Its all gravy from here on. :thumbsup:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Getting my stuff together for my first.

If you dont mind whats you cycle look like?

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Getting my stuff together for my first.

If you dont mind whats you cycle look like?
Test – wks 1-10 @ 500mg/wk

Dbol – wks 1-6 @ 25-30mg/day

Nolvadex wks 12-15 @ 40 mg/day

Nolvadex wks 1-10 @ 20 mg/day (ONLY IF NEEDED)

I have some other basic supps I am taking but this is my cycle. I will try to keep a personal log and then possibly post the results instead of trying to maintain it over the next three months.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I had heard a lot about soreness when hitting the thighs but so far it has been minimal. I pinned yesterday morning and did quads/claves last night. Quads are muscle sore, but nothing like others have described in post I have read. I did use a heating pad for a while after so maybe that helped.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
how is the cycle going?

What kind of test are you doing.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Using ena. Cycle is going really good. I am starting my 4th week and up 12lbs or so. Bloat is a bit much at times but well worth it. I have also put on some serious fat, but worth it as well. I thought my strength would have been up a bit more by now, but my recovery after a set seems to be very good. I may not be up as much on my lifts as I thought I was going to be but my volume is more due to the quicker recovery between sets. Pumps are amazing and I love getting up in the morning as I seem to have an all over pump. I am using 10mgs of nolva a day to keep gyno in check but still have some soreness in my nips… I hope that is normal. The nips are not sore to the touch but if I press on them I can feel some pain.