m1t/?

iluvmy300z

Awards
im planning out my next m1t cycle i have the m1t but i have no access to 4ad unless i want oral and pay 109$ for 60caps soim thinking not. other then 4ad whats the next best to in your opinion to stack m1t with?
i was thinking of maybe just running the m1t alone at 10mg for 2 on 2 off 2 on then pct
any comments opinions? thanks

Steve325

Banned
Awards
don't cycle it like that, just run it for 2-4 weeks. You shouldn't experience any bad side effects from 10mg, I'd be curious if you even get any gains from that low of a dosage

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't cycle it like that, just run it for 2-4 weeks. You shouldn't experience any bad side effects from 10mg, I'd be curious if you even get any gains from that low of a dosage
Oh ya bro he'll do fine, given hes got a high enough quality and not too high a tolerance to it. ive heard of guys making gains off of 5mg ed, the highest ive ever gone was 15mg ed and made awesome gains in strength and mass. but ya hes right dont cycle it like that, in doing so youve already made considerable changes on your bodies normal functions and the 2 weeks folowing isnt a considerably significant time for any M1T cycle to let your liver profiles (if not your test levels too) return to normal and then you hit it with another 2 weeks. in all honesty its almost like running a 6 week cycle as far as your body is concerned and thats quite a long time to be hitting it with this harsh a supp. id stick to 3 weeks w/ a 4 week SERIOUS pct. either way man good luck.

just wondering what brand is it?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
10mg is all you need if your under 195lbs methinks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10 is what I usually use. it works just fine for me. I have a friend on 20 now and has gained 14lbs in 2wks.

iluvmy300z

Awards
its made my andro technologies ..so far everyone ive talked to hasnt heard of this brand
on my last cylce when i had some 4ad left i did 2 on 2 off 2 on with the 4ad for the whole 6 weekd and i gained 23lbs:|
so maybe i will just go for 3 weeks ..hopefully gain 10lbs and keep :)
thnx boys

JimJames

Banned
Awards
You should really consider donating so people could PM you if needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10