AAS, Bring it on! please review my cycle

hawaiianstunna

Awards

Height: 5'9

Training:5 Years

Starting weight:150lbs 20%bf

4 years later:200lbs 20%bf

5 years & 2 cycles M1T,4AD later:220lbs 18%bf

Currently cutting 195lbs 14%bf, cutting ends in december with a goal of 180lbs 8%bf and looking to start my 1st cycle in March

Reason for AAS-just got my degree and am taking the NSCA test soon, looking to become a strength and conditioning coach at one of the local schools. Right now I do not look like a serious strength coach. Attaining the look and added strength will help me get the job of my dreams.

Proposed cycle
Weeks:
1-5: dbol 30mg ED
1-10: test-e 500mg
1-10: Arimidex .25 ED

Front Loading
Week 1: 1000mg test-e
Week 2: 750mg test-e

PCT:
12-16: Nolva (60,40,20,20)

Questions I have for the experienced users/mods:
1. Should I use nolva daily as a precautionary or will it hinder my gains too much
2. Is it really necessary to use clomid along with the Nolva
3. Would you extend Test-E to 12 weeks and if so, should I use HCG as well?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
answer 1

yes definitely use nolva as a precaution (20-30mg ED) and no it WON'T hinder your gains bro. Only AIs can hinders your gains, not SERMs because they don't blocks the goods effects of estro.

answer 2

you mean taking clomid with nolva on cycle ? If so, no you don't need to, clomid is best used PCT as the primary LH output stimulator

answer 3

I would extend test to 12 weeks if you can afford it, always better, and yes same deal if you can afford it use HCG throughout your cycle or just PCT....

hawaiianstunna

Awards
French Muscle,

Thank you for anwsering my questions, about the clomid though, It was actually directed toward my PCT. and I will now add 20 If extending my test enan to 12 weeks, should I now add HCG to my cycle as well? My cycle now looks as follows

Proposed cycle
Weeks:
1-12: test-e 500mg
1-12: Arimidex .25 ED
1-12:Nolvadex 20mg ED

Front Loading

PCT:
14-18: Nolva (60,40,20,20)

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you would need nolva and arimidex on cycle. Nolva is toxic and should be used only if you start experiencing gyno.

As French muscle said on pct Clomid will stimulate LH.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
French Muscle,

Thank you for anwsering my questions, about the clomid though, It was actually directed toward my PCT. and I will now add 20 If extending my test enan to 12 weeks, should I now add HCG to my cycle as well? My cycle now looks as follows

Proposed cycle
Weeks:
1-12: test-e 500mg
1-12: Arimidex .25 ED
1-12:Nolvadex 20mg ED

Front Loading

PCT:
14-18: Nolva (60,40,20,20)
look bro you should not stack a SERM with an AI while being on cycle, it's useless and overkill. One way of anabolic action of test is increased GH and IGF-1 production through estrogen desactivation in the liver, taking a AI will inhibit estrogen production at it's base by blocking the aromatase pathway. Either take the AI on cycle without the nolva if you're scared about bloating, but if your goals are bulking (it seems to be given the nature of your cycle and compounds used) I would only take nolva at 20-30mg ED to prevent gyno. Keep in mind that nolva won't do much of keeping bloating away, watching your sodium intake is the only thing you can do. Plus as you know the dbol is bad for bloating, (methyl estradiol), so it's really up to you, either you don't mind bloating a bit then go only with nolva or you wanna keep water away then go with adex. Also some individuals bloats more than other it depends. For PCT run BOTH nolva and clomid + the AI, clomid being the primary LH output stimulator while nolva will block unwanted post cycle estro flux, and adex can also stimulates endo test production..... Also note that it might be wiser to run your PCT for 6 weeks as you'll run a 12 week cycle, nolva takes longer to stimulate endo test production. Peep that link for more info on that PCT protocol. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take the Nolva unless you start showing signs of Gyno.

I also wouldn't take the Arimidex unless you start bloating too much.

I would however use Clomid throughout since you are not using HCG.

CROWLER

fightche

Awards
Hello from new guy

I would run the T.E. for at least 12 weeks, starting the Arim two weeks before your last shot at the end of your cycle.
I would then begin the Nolvadex and Clomid 7 days after your last shot. I would front load the T.E. during your first week and 2nd week, then begin the Dbol during the 3rd week when your T-levels are up. You probably have the Dbol in at the beginning to make quick gains. From experience in strength sports, a good amount of gains are made when the T-level is at its highest right before a comp and D-bol is added in. Run some HCG the week following the last dbol dose, and again the week after your last shot. Make sure you get before and after blood work done.

I've just stumbled across this site, but there seems to be some pretty interesting legal PCT items they are talking about on here. I'm thinking about adding them in myself next time around.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots of different views in this thread. I would agree with only use nolva if you start seeing signs of gyno happening. I always have on hand but never use unless need be. THe only time I would use on cycle is if I knew i got gyno easily, you most likely won't know this till during the cycle and future cycles. As others said extend the test e to 12 weeks.

hawaiianstunna

Awards
Thank you all for the support, I will drop the nolvadex during my cycle, but keep it handy for the just in case gyno. I will be using PCT with comid and nolva for 6 weeks instead of 4 because I am increasing my cycle length of test E to 12 weeks. Thanks again

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^^

sounds good to me, good luck with your cycle bro !

Lionheart

Awards
Just remember you will get drug tested just like the athletes you coach!