Awards
i was going to do a test e only cycle

my source can only get testoviron depot

this contains 50mg test prop and 200mg test enant per ml

would it be ok to this compound

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is ok to use but in order to take advantage of the propionate ester you'll need to inject an ampule EOD or even ED IMO cause prop works much better if injected daily IMO.

That would be roughly 600-800mg test E per week and between 150 and 300mg of prop a week which is 1.1 grams...so it could get expensive.

regards,
COTC

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is ok to use but in order to take advantage of the propionate ester you'll need to inject an ampule EOD or even ED IMO cause prop works much better if injected daily IMO.

That would be roughly 600-800mg test E per week and between 150 and 300mg of prop a week which is 1.1 grams...so it could get expensive.

regards,
COTC
Not to mention in those doses that is a lot of juice for a first time user. Trust me too on your first cycle pinning every day or every other would suck.

the42nd

Awards
What compnay do you have?
I have Galenika, and that appears to be 100% test Enan.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
good call max-rot...i did not even notice that he said it was his first cycle...lol

1.1 grams of test is DEFINITELY NOT a good idea for a first cycle...a simple 500mg of Enanthate should make you grow like a weed assuming your diet and training are in order...and of course you cant forget the most important of factors...rest!

regards,
COTC