1st cycle-couple questions

eRICH

Awards
Hey Bro's
I'm getting ready to do my 1st "real" cycle in a couple weeks. It's going to be a simple 10 week bulker on test-e 500mg/week split into 2 inj. I have pct all set up with nolva and clomid etc. Also have a-dex for bloat. What I was wondering is in general what I can expect from this cycle realistically? Previously i've used SD and ergomax-in comparison how much worse can I expect the sides(acne, hairloss etc) to be with test compared to these other 2 compounds? Basically any tips advice would be appreciated. I've been researching this for 6 months and feel ready but whant to make sure I know exactly what i'm doing. Also would it be worth kicking it off with 3 weeks of SD or should i just stick with the test?
thanks & i look forward to hearing your thoughts
E

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
At 500 mgs per week sides should be minimal. You might experience some bloat and/or slight gyno so keep the nolva ready. If you are a-dex of course this is not a problem. Other than that only some mild acne should show up on the shoulders, nothing major. Best of luck.

bry14661

Awards
From what i have herd first cycle should be pretty basic, the SD would probably be alright.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what can you expect? that COMPLETELY depends on your diet training and rest

you can make really shitty gains, gain 30lbs (of which 25lbs may be fat) or gain a solid 10lbs of lean mass

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what can you expect? that COMPLETELY depends on your diet training and rest

you can make really shitty gains, gain 30lbs (of which 25lbs may be fat) or gain a solid 10lbs of lean mass
what he said.

kick starting it off with some SD would be fine.

eRICH

Awards
yea I understand it depends on diet etc. Kind of dumb question on my part haha

I guess what I meant is side wise what to expect? Any other tips?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sides are dependant upon the person as well

eq is pretty sides free ... with higher doses some experience anxiety but that shouldn't be a problem with your dose

test it depends .. i get nothing really .. some get hair loss, prostate pain, acne, increase in body hair

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19