t3 and ckd?

joebronco7

Board Supporter
Awards
can you use t3/clen while on ckd? tried to search, but have been unable to find answer.

help would be appreciated. thanks.

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
Lozgod will be writing an article about this soon I believe.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have some serious anabolics to cover you I would strongly discourage you from trying it based on my own experiences.

In my experience even small amounts of T3 12.5 mcg a day while in a 500 CAL deficit without anabolics leads to significant catabolism. I tried running this instead of ECA once because T3 is unbelievably cheap and I will NEVER do it again because it took me 6 weeks of bulking to regain all the strength I lost in 4 weeks of running T3 while on a cut.

I have also tried CKD in the past and it didn't go very well in terms of feeling tired and groggy all day and muscle catabolism, so I woudln't myself try it again and definately not while running T3.

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate results. At ~35mcg's/day, I can still increase/maintain strength, without losing LBM (noticably)... with an impeccable dietary approach, and tons of protein consumption...

CKD is muscle sparing in theory, as it's purpose is to solely use stored fat for energy...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yikes....ckd with T3? the hunger pangs would drive me up a wall.

and i will also never use T3 again, unless....maybe if i was trying to recover from an accident after which i got incredibly fat and needed to drop weight for health....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Super Supplements, CKD with T3 and ECA to curb the appetite???

CROWLER

FreakNasty22

Awards
i agree T3 by itself is a bad idea, i could possibly be over 260 right now instead i'm about 250, i lost at least 10 lbs of tissue and felt depleted unless you are using some serious anabolics such as test 700-1000mg, a week or fina, i wouldn't even try it

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
i agree T3 by itself is a bad idea, i could possibly be over 260 right now instead i'm about 250, i lost at least 10 lbs of tissue and felt depleted unless you are using some serious anabolics such as test 700-1000mg, a week or fina, i wouldn't even try it
That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it of course :). However, on just t3 and var, I got bigger, and leaner.. there is no need for that much gear.... good grief, up to a gram of test? Think about the countless people that run it almost year round at low dose... your diet is what will define your results...