test prop/npp

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well my winter cycle with tren I was planning has changed. I decided against tren for health reason. I figure no reason to risk my health when I am just doing this for my own person reasons and not to compete. What I want to do is test prop/npp.

Dosage:
testprop 100mg/100mg npp

600mgs/600mgs///week

This what I am planning to do. Ive seen many say to have test much higher than nandro, Im just wondering what everyones opinion on running them at the same dose would be? I would run this cycle for 7weeks long. Would this be long enough to make it worth my while? I am just trying to make sure it would be worth it. I have not run a short ester before, so I am not famaliar with length wise. 7Weeks seems like plenty of time for me since both half lifes are around 2-4days.

Any advice would be welcomed. This is definatly open to debate, which is why I am planning my cycle way in advance, gives me plenty of time to switch things up and make changes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Prop esters will still take up to 2 weeks for blood levels to be at their greatest. And some users will still not see effects gain-wise until the 2-3 week mark. For myself it takes right around 12-13 days in to start seeing strength/agression/size come. I would opt for at least an 8-10 week cycle for a short one, and even longer if it was me running it. JMO.

As for dosing the deca the same as test, I dunno, because I've never done it that way.

Sturat

Awards
Prop esters will still take up to 2 weeks for blood levels to be at their greatest. And some users will still not see effects gain-wise until the 2-3 week mark. For myself it takes right around 12-13 days in to start seeing strength/agression/size come. I would opt for at least an 8-10 week cycle for a short one, and even longer if it was me running it. JMO.

As for dosing the deca the same as test, I dunno, because I've never done it that way.
That's not really true . . .

Since prop has a short half life you'll see peak blood levels pretty quickly and you should feel the effects pretty quickly as well.

Besides, whether or not you "feel" it working it is.

STU

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Since prop has a short half life you'll see peak blood levels pretty quickly and you should feel the effects pretty quickly as well.

STU
You are right about the feeling it working doesn't mean its not working, but what is being said is it takes that long for it the be at its highest levels.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

STU
No it doesn't. Peak blood levels will not be seen until the second week. Feeling effects is amoot issue...we're talking about gains here. I feel raised libido, muscle hardness, etc. within the first week of prop.. but that doesn't mean that you're at peak levels.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
those are fairly high doses especially since you're getting more of the actual hormone due to the short esters .. i would run 500/400 a week

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So in this case I should buy the prop and npp separatly so that I dont need even levels. This was the downside I always saw the blends, cant get the dosage you want unless its made specifically to meet your needs.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well two things

1. you could still buy the blend and just add prop separately .. you'll have extra when the cycle's done but i don't think that's a bad thing, or

2. just use the blend and use equal amounts .. might end up with deca dick though

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I should just buy separatly anyways. If I do this cycle I will most likely go 10weeks and buying the blend would only be enough for 7 weeks. Ill end up with some extra, buy like you said, some day next year when I do another cycle Ill just buy a bit more and end up with just enough for a cycle.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of e3d injections? Would that be to much of a yo-yo effective with blood levels, or would that be alright without hindering results?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like your opinion on this glen, between using npp or tren, which one is better for overall mass putting aside all negatives which would you use. Next with sides included, is tren worth it, or are would you say the sides out weight the positives for someone lifting for personal reasons and not competing?

Tad50

Awards
I think most people who've used tren will say the sides really aren't that bad given you do not use insane amounts. 75 mg eod should not have harsh sides associated with it.......but everyone's different.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if that were the case, would test prop/tren 6weeks yield better results than 10weeks test prop/npp (yes I know lengths are different). The only other problem I have is hairloss. I have had none yet, but I also do not want to start losing hair. I do not know if I am prone, I have a 50/50 chance, but am worried of testing it. I have used 1-test and regular test without any shedding. Obviously tren/test would be much worse on this than test/npp. One thing I like about test/tren is the major strength gains I would get along with losing bf, but neither are what I really am going for which is mass.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's a really difficult question to answer .. especially since i've never used npp .. anecdotally people report great gains from it and i suspect you would get fantastic gains

when you put together the relatively low occurrence of sides with npp and the fact that its a lot cheaper than tren ace .. i would say go with npp

with that said tren is pretty fucking awesome

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you used tren? If so would you say based on what you have heard it would be better for gains? Ive read a lot of reports, but cant get an steady answer since it is an opinion. I think I am going to go with npp since 10weeks of this over 6weeks of tren would probably yield better mass results.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
everyone's experience with gear varies .. my buddy can't gain **** with test only .. he needs an anabolic i.e. deca or eq (he hasn't used tren) .. others make tremendous gains on test only cycles

i can't think of a person that i've heard of that didn't gain well with tren .. in terms of which will yield "better mass results" its hard to say .. tren might be your bag or nandrolone may be the best thing for you since sliced bread

IMHO since you haven't tried either i would go with npp since the occurrence of sides SHOULD be lower .. if it works really well for you perfect if it doesn't work that well .. well then you at least oyu know for sure

i personally THINK that npp will work very well for you though

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
everyone's experience with gear varies .. my buddy can't gain **** with test only .. he needs an anabolic i.e. deca or eq (he hasn't used tren) .. others make tremendous gains on test only cycles

i can't think of a person that i've heard of that didn't gain well with tren .. in terms of which will yield "better mass results" its hard to say .. tren might be your bag or nandrolone may be the best thing for you since sliced bread

IMHO since you haven't tried either i would go with npp since the occurrence of sides SHOULD be lower .. if it works really well for you perfect if it doesn't work that well .. well then you at least oyu know for sure

i personally THINK that npp will work very well for you though
alright, thanks for the advice.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nandrolone PhenylPropionate. Fast acting Nandrolone... Most use Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca).. which is a very long acting ester.

Test Prop and Npp are a fantastic combo, but I would definitely run Test higher than Nandrolone ... I've ran these close together in dose before and I had erectile problems until I remedied it by lowering the Npp and upping the Test.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on tren right now 50mgs ED and this is my first time using tren, im not sure what sides im supposed to be seing but ive seen zero so far. Test prop on the other hand was a diff story with site pain, ive got test e and EQ coming in ( in my world of make beleive of course) but like Glen said, tren is just, the ****! Im not gaining much weight, im staying steady at 193 or so which is up from 185, in just a little short then 3 weeks but holy crap, my strength is CRAZY! No sides yet either.

preston25

Awards
Ok, maybe you guys can give me some advice. I was about to run test prop w/ zol or equi to stay cut but yield gains. Pinning doesnt scare sense ive been pinning igf-lr3 for almost a year. The thing im worried about is the site pain. Although the half life is nice for pct, not too much to worry about. Maybe tren would be a good option sense its dry. Oh yeah this will be my first cycle of some kind of steroid.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Preston, then Run Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate alone. First cycle with Prop would require EOD sticks and you have to get used to that fast.. not to mention the soreness.. Test Enan or Cypionate is a much better suited choice for a beginner. A search will turn up all the required info. :) DO NOT STACK ON A FIRST CYCLE

preston25

Awards
Cool, Now i have my diet dialed in, plus i do alot of cardio. Is it possible to keep lean?

preston25

Awards
Also, I was thinking about equi sense im not looking to get huge. Steady gains in mass and strength that can be maintained pct. I do have experience with the nha stack which was nice.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
been on 100mgprop/npp eod for 8 weeks. I am very happy

preston25

Awards
You know the hell with it! I pinn b-12 every day and igf-1 e3d. I think i can handle prop. The quick gains will be nice, plus it seems to me more controllable. Should i run nolva during entire cycle? Ive read different opinions on this. I also have read different opinions on whats best for a beginner. I will run a lower dose though for starters just to see hoe i react. 250 to 300mg. I will not stack sense its my cycle. Oh yeah, igf-1lr3 is the sh#t! I welcome any advise.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Meh, do what you want... but if you want advice start another thread of your own so you don't take this one completely off topic. ;)