Phera-plex question

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Does phera-plex convert to dht? i'm about positive i seen a post about this somewhere but i cant seem to find it on any sites when i search for it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Very little conversion. Not even an issue.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doesnt mean it wont make you lose hair, bro. it's a tren analogue, and rather androgenic (translation: hairloss for the MPB prone)

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
doesnt mean it wont make you lose hair, bro. it's a tren analogue, and rather androgenic (translation: hairloss for the MPB prone)
I'd take Dr.D's word for it, he is usually right on the money when it comes to these sort of things.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
if you have a small case of gyno that wasnt noticable...do you think a cycle of superdrol or phera-plex will help it go away from taking all the estrogen out of your body?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
if you have a small case of gyno that wasnt noticable...do you think a cycle of superdrol or phera-plex will help it go away from taking all the estrogen out of your body?
:think: No... I think it will only work if you combine it with Venom and ECA... :trout: They are not AI's... So no, they will not help get rid of gynocomastia.

Find some Raloxifene and use ATD along with it and you might have better chances. :eek:

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
lol i just finished placing a order for some ralox, so wish me luck guys i have some rebound at home also. i think i might go 120/100/80/40 for my ralox and 4/3/2/1 for rebound.