Clen and AAS lean cycle Advice

1. Clen and AAS lean cycle Advice

Alright I'm looking for a lean muscle/ fat loss cycle by combining clen with a basic AAS cycle. Here's what I've come up with:

week 1-12 Test E 500mg
    week 3-12 Proviron 50mg
    week1-4 Clen (1st week 20/40/60/80/100/120/120) 120mcg
    week 8-12 Winny 20mg

Any thoughts on effectiveness and compatibility?

2. cycle the clen on and off every 2 weeks ... personally i think an EC stack is just as if not more effective than clen without the horrible sides JMO

the cycle's basically fine but run the winny 9-13.5 right up until PCT since you won't be starting it for 1.5 weeks after your last shot of test e
  3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    cycle the clen on and off every 2 weeks ... personally i think an EC stack is just as if not more effective than clen without the horrible sides JMO

the cycle's basically fine but run the winny 9-13.5 right up until PCT since you won't be starting it for 1.5 weeks after your last shot of test e
    Great point, i completely blanked on the half-life of test. Thanx Glenihan
    •   

4. I'd run the clen weeks 1-6 (with benadryl or ketotifen on weeks 3 and 6) and also weeks 13-18 (benadryl/keto weeks 15 and 18)- during PCT and beyond. That's just me, based on PERSONAL experience. I know some have different ideas but I like the effects I've had in this fashion.

5. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I'd run the clen weeks 1-6 (with benadryl or ketotifen on weeks 3 and 6) and also weeks 13-18 (benadryl/keto weeks 15 and 18)- during PCT and beyond. That's just me, based on PERSONAL experience. I know some have different ideas but I like the effects I've had in this fashion.
    Interesting to hear, I was thinking of increasing the initial duration.
    what do you think about switching winny with turinabol?
    I'm also thinking of adding an oral on front, maybe anavar

6. So here's a rough updated model cycle:

1-6 clen
    1-12 test e
    1-4 var
    9-14 winny
    12-18 clen

7. screw the winny and run var for 8 weeks. It's god's gift to the world I'd also think about running the clen for 2 weeks then hop on EC for 2 weeks and so on.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    screw the winny and run var for 8 weeks. It's god's gift to the world I'd also think about running the clen for 2 weeks then hop on EC for 2 weeks and so on.
    Ok, if i ran var to finish it off, what kind of daily dose, 30 or 50mg?

secondly, what about dropping test, adding primo ,and running primo and var 1-8 weeks, proviron 1-8, then alternate clen and EC every two weeks?
    it seems a little condense, but it seems like that would do the job as well. any thoughts on that one?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e and tren e cycle advice.
    By TheRage1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:32 PM
  3. clen and t3 stack/cycle
    By haysy02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:03 AM
  4. RPN Havoc and 11 oxo cycle advice?