Clen and AAS lean cycle Advice

  1. Registered User
    the42nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    143

    Clen and AAS lean cycle Advice


    Alright I'm looking for a lean muscle/ fat loss cycle by combining clen with a basic AAS cycle. Here's what I've come up with:

    week 1-12 Test E 500mg
    week 3-12 Proviron 50mg
    week1-4 Clen (1st week 20/40/60/80/100/120/120) 120mcg
    week 8-12 Winny 20mg

    Any thoughts on effectiveness and compatibility?

  2. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1961

    cycle the clen on and off every 2 weeks ... personally i think an EC stack is just as if not more effective than clen without the horrible sides JMO

    the cycle's basically fine but run the winny 9-13.5 right up until PCT since you won't be starting it for 1.5 weeks after your last shot of test e
  3. Registered User
    the42nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    143

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    cycle the clen on and off every 2 weeks ... personally i think an EC stack is just as if not more effective than clen without the horrible sides JMO

    the cycle's basically fine but run the winny 9-13.5 right up until PCT since you won't be starting it for 1.5 weeks after your last shot of test e
    Great point, i completely blanked on the half-life of test. Thanx Glenihan
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1403

    I'd run the clen weeks 1-6 (with benadryl or ketotifen on weeks 3 and 6) and also weeks 13-18 (benadryl/keto weeks 15 and 18)- during PCT and beyond. That's just me, based on PERSONAL experience. I know some have different ideas but I like the effects I've had in this fashion.
  5. Registered User
    the42nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    143

    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I'd run the clen weeks 1-6 (with benadryl or ketotifen on weeks 3 and 6) and also weeks 13-18 (benadryl/keto weeks 15 and 18)- during PCT and beyond. That's just me, based on PERSONAL experience. I know some have different ideas but I like the effects I've had in this fashion.
    Interesting to hear, I was thinking of increasing the initial duration.
    what do you think about switching winny with turinabol?
    I'm also thinking of adding an oral on front, maybe anavar
  6. Registered User
    the42nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    143

    So here's a rough updated model cycle:

    1-6 clen
    1-12 test e
    1-4 var
    9-14 winny
    12-18 clen
  7. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,025
    Rep Power
    2187

    screw the winny and run var for 8 weeks. It's god's gift to the world I'd also think about running the clen for 2 weeks then hop on EC for 2 weeks and so on.
  8. Registered User
    the42nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    143

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    screw the winny and run var for 8 weeks. It's god's gift to the world I'd also think about running the clen for 2 weeks then hop on EC for 2 weeks and so on.
    Ok, if i ran var to finish it off, what kind of daily dose, 30 or 50mg?

    secondly, what about dropping test, adding primo ,and running primo and var 1-8 weeks, proviron 1-8, then alternate clen and EC every two weeks?
    it seems a little condense, but it seems like that would do the job as well. any thoughts on that one?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test e and tren e cycle advice.
    By TheRage1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. clen and t3 stack/cycle
    By haysy02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:03 AM
  4. RPN Havoc and 11 oxo cycle advice?
    By misterchuckle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:55 PM
  5. Mega-TRN and X-Mass Cycle advice
    By DumbRussian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.