Stopping Superdrol today.

The Doberman

Awards
Think my body is trying to tell me something. today is like day 15. tolerated SD very well the first 10 days accept for back acne. the last few days I have felt sleepy and a bit nauseated...and just a general feeling that "somethings not right". And today I was very nauseated and felt like I needed to puke but could not.
Maybe it was because I switched to my cutting diet.

At any rate the sides were still not as bad as I thought they could be. I was more worried about attitude changes but did not experience it.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Think my body is trying to tell me something. today is like day 15. tolerated SD very well the first 10 days accept for back acne. the last few days I have felt sleepy and a bit nauseated...and just a general feeling that "somethings not right". And today I was very nauseated and felt like I needed to puke but could not.

At any rate the sides were still not as bad as I thought they could be. I was more worried about attitude changes but did not experience it.
Hasnt it been said quite a few times that trying to cut on superdrol produces some very unpleasant feelings? Are you normally prone to acne?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think one of the most important thing a person can do is listen to his/her body. If you think thats the right thing then go ahead with it.

The Doberman

Awards
I have seen nausea reported in several other threads. But, I have also seen several other side effects reported that I did not experience. So I sort of played it by ear since this is my first cycle.

as far as the acne I am prone to it anyway...and since I started putting alpha hydroxy acid on it it has been clearing up anyway.

The Doberman

Awards
OH yeah I also felt a bit short of breath at times.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Short of breath is nothing to mess around with, like I said above listening to your body is the most important thing someone can do in my eyes. BTW where you taking any Garlic,Fish/Flax, and Hawthorne Berry on cycle?

The Doberman

Awards
Short of breath is nothing to mess around with, like I said above listening to your body is the most important thing someone can do in my eyes. BTW where you taking any Garlic,Fish/Flax, and Hawthorne Berry on cycle?
I take flax everyday

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you have Garlic & Hawthorne berry in yur PCT?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, do you take it on an empty stomach or with a meal? I get stomach problems when I take on an empty stomach and it went away after I took it with meals.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure why this isnt incredibly obvious to everyone: hypoglycemic response. strong steroids make you hypo, and cause you to burn up more calories quicker than when you're off. hypo makes you tired, nauseous, ill-feeling among other things.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not sure why this isnt incredibly obvious to everyone: hypoglycemic response. strong steroids make you hypo, and cause you to burn up more calories quicker than when you're off. hypo makes you tired, nauseous, ill-feeling among other things.
Yea i was goin to say this as well as i experienced some of these feelings if i didnt eat what seemed to be a big enough meal with carbs around my dosages, gatorade or somethin like that took care of it quickly tho.

chemikill

Banned
Awards

Was superdrol the only thing you were taking?
-Because it sound like your endogenous test levels might be shutting down,
and if your not supplementing with something like 4ad or test base, or...,then fatigue or similar symptoms may rear their ugly heads.

OH yeah I also felt a bit short of breath at times.
High blood pressure?

-chem.

The Doberman

Awards
Interesting responses. The carb thing may well have something to do with it since I started cutting cals. I still feel nauseated today.

As far as the shortness of breath, I don't have high blood pressure (or at least did not before SD.

And I have not been using the hawthorne berry supps.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Up your carbs. I felt like a but pimple on less than 100 grams of carbs per day.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shorness of breath is often associated with high blood pressure. I'm on e...max right now, which is obviously not the same thing as superdrol, but even though I never had any problems with my BP before, I now have to take supplements to lower it and it STILL is kinda high. Are you red-faced especially during effort?

The Doberman

Awards
I have been off of SD for 2 days.
Last night I started feeling real bad and EXTREMLEY hungry and short of breath with a fast heart rate, and I binged on food. This morning my heart rate still feels a bit fast and a bit short of breath.

when is this stuff going to wear off?:(

squid

Banned
Awards
on day 5 of my sd cycle at 10mg right after a workout

i felt very sick to my stomache and my heart rate was

very high. my pulse is usually around 70 and it was at 105

i also had a bicep twitch that lasted all freaking night long.

i was taking all the supporting supps.

including hawthorn...coq10.. I stopped at day 5 and started

pct immediatly. I also felt very down on myself for some

reason. i have since checked my blood pressure and

it is still pretty high. and i stopped about 8 days ago.

sd definitly works.

but I think it is more toxic then we all believe. I have 210

caps left that i probably won't be taking.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doberman, squid

What is your AAS history/experience made up of?

squid

Banned
Awards
this was my first as well.

also.. i left out that

i preloaded for 2 weeks hawthorn..red yeast rice..coq10..
b6 and proliver..

do you think that sd was not good for a 1st cycle..

any recommendations on where to go next

DobermanXXL

Awards
If you have been off for two days I cannot think of a reason for it to still be speeding up your heart rate. Sounds like it could be anxiety or hypoglycemia. I would try getting good rest, eating regularly, and laying off caffeine and other stimulants.

squid

Banned
Awards
doberman...

no my heart slowed down the day after i stopped.

actually it slowed down after about 4 or 5 hours.

it just freaked me out so i stopped immediately..

i also have a bottle of prostan and max that i was gonna stack

this winter that I am hesitant to take.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doberman, squid,

I will try to say this as politely as I can. SD and all of these other new designer steroids are POWERFUL STEROIDS with potential for serious health risk.

Many an old timer here on the board would had likely had several to many years experience with things such as Nordiol, Androdiol, 1-Test, etc before progressing up to these type of anabolics. The OTC availablility of these new STEROIDS has many many inexperinced users putting their health at risk by using the powerful anabolics.

There was another thread that shootmeagain had stated that discribed these same/similar symptoms that you have discribed. There is much speculation of what was/is causing this 'feeling', but it typical, greater for some, less for others. My suggestion is that you learn a lesson in regard to how serious these 'supplements' you are using are, and the potential serious risk to your health they pose.

Additionally, you really should not be using 20mgs so that you 'feel' it. When you increase your dose so you can 'feel' the 'positive' effects that you are looking for you also increase the feeling of the negatives as well. You don't need to 'feel' it to be anabolicly effective. Most experienced responsible users know that you dose the least you need to produce the most results with the least sides. You, having no experience have not practiced this in your current experience.

Again, I am not trying to be rude or cold. I do care, but am frustrated that so many have so little knowledge of what they are diving head first into.

BTW, get some rest, eat very well...these symptoms will pass in a week to two.

squid

Banned
Awards
b5150

thanks for your response..

i do hear what you are saying.

but I did do lots or research prior to starting my cycle and

i read lots of logs of beginners doing just fine on sd. i

was planning on doing 10 mgs for 2 weeks and never going

up to 20 at all.

in your opinion is there any designer out there that should be

used for a first time user

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion is that any beginner should consider all factors and weigh them against the health risk to benefit ratio. I have lost track of all the new stuff out there. But it is, in most all cases, methylated, and likely illegal or grey market illegal. This means regardless of how you respond you are potentially putting your health at risk for at least liver and lipid issues. So in light of this you need to decide for yourself. The 'safest' approach is to use transdermal or non-methylated orals. But as you know these are no longer legally available in retail. The ones I mentioned above are the route a safety conscious individual would want to travel. Nordiol (oral or TD) , Androdiol(oral or TD), 1,4ADione(diol) oral, 1AD (oral), 1-Test (oral or TD) in that order of progression...IMO. Some of these come in various forms that are also injectable if you choose that route. But again, these are all illegal to purchase and posses, so I make no recommendation in either regard.

Last edited:

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol and Max LMG by ALRI are both non-methylated. So is Orastan-E.

As a first-timer on orals, I must say the hepatotoxicity of [Methylated] E...Max LMG has indeed surprised me, as has its effect on blood pressure.

I'm the guy who needs more than anyone else to feel anything. I'm the guy who doesn't get sick for anything. Basically, "side-effects" are mild to none on anything for me. I'm surprised that Emax has affected me so. Only doing 20mg. And I'm 230lbs.

BE CAREFUL.

The Doberman

Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone. I am glad I did the cycle, but I do see the potential for danger. For example my shoulders got really overtrained and I did not know it because I was able to pile on weights so fast. This could have led to injury.

I am going to wait at least 4-6 months before trying SD again. I want to make sure my tendons and joints can handle this stress.

Ate a normal diet today and felt alot better. I think I just need to maintain normal food intake awhile longer...

squid

Banned
Awards
dober sorry if I am hijacking your thread...
but i have a quick question.
would a non methlyated oral not affect blood pressure ?

squid

Banned
Awards
i actually have 2 more questions.

if I was on sd for 5 days how long before I do a max. prostan
stack ?

also

if I was on a max prostan stack at like say
week 1 50/50 ed
week 2 75/75 ed.
and finish out at 75 ed

would it be advisable to stick in 10mg of sd everyother day ?

so at the end of the week it was like 5mg of sd ed.

or

because sd has a short half life that would be pointless ?

i have heard of people taking 1 extra cap everyother day to
average out to be 15 mg everyday

i have not read any logs of someone taking 1 cap every other day.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dober sorry if I am hijacking your thread...
but i have a quick question.
would a non methlyated oral not affect blood pressure ?
yes, if it causes water retention or anxiety (see: deca, EQ)

also, SD stayed in my system for several days after discontinuing use. the BP effects were not as bad for me as they were on M1T and even 1-ad/4-ad.

sonicbum

Awards
just wanted to make a post so i can watch this thread........sorry i dont have anything insightful to share.....

The Machine

Awards
I am a cardiac nurse/general med surg and what you described was all the clinical symptoms of hypoglycemia. I have had an alztimer patient go into hypoglycemic shock on route from the er. They came in nauseated, weak, confused. Low and behold, bloodsuger was like 25. ER thought it was alztimers (spelling) and a gi complication (she had a history of peptic ulcers) and low hemogolbin and hematocrit. She had blood in her stool from the stomach bleed. (nothing having anything to do with superdrol. Just saying that the weakness, nausea, confusion was more related to low bloodsuger than anything else). Within 15 minutes of her being on my floor she became unresponsive. That was low bloodsuger. The cure was direct injection of suger.. aka an amp of d50 into her bloodstream. Within 5 minutes she was responsive, though confused still. If I hadnt of thought of low bloodsuger, she could of died. Later it was found in her history she had diabetes. Im still pissed at the er for overlooking that. anyway Im venting, back to my point...

From what I understand, Superdrol sucks the sugers from your blood and shoots them right into your muscles. If you dont have a steady supply of simple and complex carbs from your digestive tract to your blood, you wont have enough suger in your bloodstream left over for your brain. (simply put) You get weak, nauseated, hungry. Thats why you felt better after gatoraid.

What happened to that lady is more drastic than what could happen on a low to moderate carb/superdrol cycle to the typical person... aka you. Your not diabetic, so it wouldnt hit you as hard, but it will hit you, as it did. But I truly pity the person with undiagnosed type 2 diabeties, and especially type 1 who is using superdrol.

Myself, Im doing a superdrol, 4-ad, max lmg stack... its working great, but Im also eating smart. Lots of water, very lean protien, and a balanced combo of complex, simple carbs.

I make sure I drink a protien shake of skim milk with a banana blended in and a small spoonfull of rasbery jam. This gives me protien and simple carbs. I also have like 4 crackers for the complex carbs. I do this about 5 minutes after my workout.

An hour and a half later I eat a meal with brownrice, whole wheat pasta or whole grain bread for complex carbs, vegtables as a side dish for simple carbs, and chicken, steak, pork or fish for my protien. This takes care of hypoglycemia, and seems to be maintaining my health greatly.

Best of luck to you, and eat smart, sleep well, and train inteligently when your doing these steroids.

Last edited:

The Doberman

Awards
Stopped Superdrol a week ago and...
My libido is fine. I don't feel bad or anything. In fact I feel a bit better.

Think everything is ok? Would I have noticed side effects by now?