too much oil, too short pin = lots of pain?

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys. i'm on a prop/masteron cycle and i knwo that prop can cause pain, but for my last two injects the pain has been out of this world, particualry my quad shot. i did a quad shot on sunday and by monday and today i could barely walk and when i did it was with a very pronounced limp due to the sever pain in my leg. i can't bend the leg at all or squat down, and my previous inject was in the glute and i had a massive pain that spread to my lower back for days afterword. the only thing i did different was use a 25g 1 inch pin when i usually use a 23g one and a half pin. i had never done a quad shot before so i cna't say if i've had pain before in that area. but all of my previous injects with this prop in the glutes were relatively painless using a 23 one and a half. i was wondering if this pain is cuased by using too short of a needle so maybe the oil isn't getting in far enough and just hanging around the surface. also, i am shooting 2.5ml at a time. any ideas or thoughts on this? i try to tough it out but at work i could barely do half of my duties due to not being able to bend down or walk up stairs, so i am thinking that this goes beyuond normal prop pain. thankns.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
prop does that to me; every now and again i'd take a shot that would raise a visible knot up on my lower back/spinal erectors. it would keep me from sitting in my chair normally. quad shots are also notorioiusly a bitch. Dr. D gave me this tip for easing prop pain

Trolamine (trietholamine) from www.lemelange.com
a lifetime supply costs like 12 bucks
put it into your prop @ 1% (kinda hard to get to go into solution)

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
you inject it?? I found this on google:

TROLAMINE SALICYLATE (On the skin)
Trolamine Salicylate (TROLE-a-meen sal-I-sil-ate)

Relieves pain in muscles and joints. This medicine is a topical analgesic.

Brand Name(s):Mobisyl, Myoflex, Joint-Ritis, FlexPower
There may be other brand names for this medicine.

When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin, trolamine, or salicylate.

How to Use This Medicine:

Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
You will feel a warm sensation after using this medicine. This medicine should be massaged into your muscles or joints 10 to 30 minutes before and after exercise.
This medicine is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. Do not use on skin areas that have cuts or scrapes. If it does get on these areas, rinse it off right away.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no. trolamine salicylate is a different chemical. trietholamine (trolamine) is a common additive in just about anything you could imagine. the chemical you brought up is a different beast

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is this home made prop from a kit?

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with Prop. Limping, trouble sitting.. bending legs... the whole deal. I had less of a limp from Ventro shots, but still pain, pain, and more pain. Delts were the only place I could "comfortably pin".. if you could call it that.. it just was less of a hinderance on my day to day life.

I used the Trolamine at 1% total volume, heated and refiltered it.. it did lessen the pain.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where can you get Trolamine at? is it over the counter?