lethargy on cycle

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
it's been one week now since I started my cycle consisting of test e para winny and dbol,(+ letrozole 0.25mg ED) I feel like I could sleep 15 hours a day.... Do you think it's due to the para ? I'm not sure which one of those compounds could cause lethargy,

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would guess the tren is definitely the culprit ... since its para it should kick in quicker than the test E .. once the test kicks in your should be ok

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thx for the feedback glen, last day I suddently had the nausea while in the car, felt like I could throw up my entire breakfast and it went away as fast as it came when I ate something, I guess it's also due to the tren, you confirm ?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried a small dose of acetyl-l-carnitine for the lethargy? I use it now and again with great success.

War Pig

Awards
its also a good way to tell if your **** is real. real dbol will make u tired and sleepy as hell.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its also a good way to tell if your **** is real. real dbol will make u tired and sleepy as hell.
where are you pulling this from? that's just untrue for the vast majority of people

french, i don't know if you can attribute the nausea to the tren, it could have been a million things

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I was totally run into the ground on dbol.. I was also on EQ prop.. but stopped that after 2 weeks of torture... The extreme lethargy, kill back bumps and general pissy mood didn't leave me until I finished up the dbol portion of the cycle.. the rest of the cycle test/eq was a piece of cake..

So it could be the dbol.. and since it only took you about a week to feel that way, I would ventuer to say it probably was.

War Pig

Awards
where are you pulling this from? that's just untrue for the vast majority of people

french, i don't know if you can attribute the nausea to the tren, it could have been a million things
dude, dont look so much into it. all im saying is that dbols do have the tendencies to make u very tired and sleep.
any1 whos every taken dbol will tell u that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i know for a fact that NOT EVERYONE who has taken dbol will tell you it makes you lethargic .. in fact the vast majority of people i know will tell you the opposite

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
well based on all I've read on tren I would have thought it'd be due to the tren but as I'm taking para and like you said glenihan it should kick in in approximately 1 week so maybe it's due to the tren, I've never read anything about lethargy on dbol, it was actually quite the opposite as it's said dbol cause feeling of well being and acts like a stimulant

War Pig

Awards
dbol a stimulant, hahahahahhahaha.

id recomend u actualy basing your opinion on something youve tried not heard or read.

anyway, im done with this thread. hope all is well and happy lifting.

coronas

Banned
Awards
all of you are mad lucky to have connections. cant find shiznat in my part of new york!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
war pig you're seriously acting like a jack ass cut it out

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Fella's we have to remember everyone's body reacts differently to AAS. Personally Dbol has always given me a sense of well being but I know others who get very tired on the stuff. It's just like caffeine, that **** puts me to sleep but for the majority is a very strong stimulant ie coffee.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
jminis i completely agree .. that's why one can't make blanket statements like "if you wanna know if your dbol is real, see if it makes you really tired"

War Pig

Awards
glenihan, chill out bro, sorry for the fuckin rookie statement! im not a pro like u but i do know my ****. unless u got some super dbol, then stop being selfish and hook that **** up son!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 33
Geoffr Anabolics 20
bigbeaph Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 28