"Cycle" this kid is planning

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tonight i was at a party with some friends and this 6'2 180lb kid comes up to me and begins talking about his "cycle". i dont know him very well but he assumed i knew a thing or two and layed out what he was taking for me. here it is

weeks 1-4- "test"
weeks 1-4- winstrol
no pct
no nolva on hand
no hcg, no liver protection, no hair loss prevention

i was stunned and disgusted. its hard not to lose your sense of humor when this little bitch of a kid informs you he is taking "test" for 4 weeks along with winstrol and he has no clue what the side effects of what he is taking are or what pct is. I asked him what kind of testosterone he is taking hes like "i dont know this guy is going to inject it for me". he made it sound like it was 1 injection for 4 weeks. When i informed him that the testosterone probably wouldnt even kick in until 4 weeks and that winstrol was harsh on the liver and the hairline he rolled his eyes and said he knew what he was doing. he didnt know what pct stood for, and i got blank looks when mention any form of anti e.

chronic666

Awards
WOW. It is people like that who f*ck it up for everyone and make steroids illegal... :frustrate

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am going to see the kid again with no hair, 10lbs lighter than he was before, and B cup bitch tits. hell be a real chick magnet then

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i am going to see the kid again with no hair, 10lbs lighter than he was before, and B cup bitch tits. hell be a real chick magnet then
dont forget to kick him in his balls and give him a mangina for being so stupid.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually good for him I say, he'll take all these "miracle drugs" gain a couple pounds then lose it all. Being disgusted about getting nowhere with steroids, he claim them useless and tell all his buddies how shitty they are, in the end, they probably will come out better people. :)

chronic666

Awards
actually good for him I say, he'll take all these "miracle drugs" gain a couple pounds then lose it all. Being disgusted about getting nowhere with steroids, he claim them useless and tell all his buddies how shitty they are, in the end, they probably will come out better people. :)
Or, he will go off and try another cycle afterwards because he thinks the one he did was not "powerful" enough. Then eventually he'll get some crazy sh!tty side effects and go crying to his doctor that steroids are horrible and ruined his body. He will be another "case" that doctors can refer to that says that steroids are horrible and should be illegal. :rant:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact another kid had anadrol and planned on running it solo for a month, i would place the kid at around 150lbs and he is a heavy tobacco user

Chalkitup

Awards
i got one of those too, two days ago in the locker room at my gym a kid came up to me (17 or so) like he knew me because i had spotted him a few times in the past. He just came back from mexico where he picked up QV decca 300 T4 and stan100. He then began to brag how he just started to cycle, and when i asked him if he had a plan for pct and liver protection he replied "Oh yeah sure, i bought some of that pct too, cant wait to use it" i paused and left with, "um be careful kid, i would do some research on what your doing to yourself". wow :stick:

w00kie

Awards
Almost all of the kids at my gym use no PCT whatsoever. I mention the word PCT and I get the blank stare.