Phera-Plex & Superdrol Stack feedback

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I took 30mg Superdrol and 20mg Phera-Plex for 4 weeks (1 bottle of each makes a cycle). I gained roughly 12 lbs of body mass with no appreciable fat gain or loss. I've been off now for 8 days, and haven't lost a thing. This is encouraging, because the 1st time i ran SD, most of the glycogen storage got depleted and caused me to lose several pounds in the 1st week. I didn't experience many sides; what i did experience was slight insomnia, and dehydration. I drank a gallon of water a day and still pissed fluorescent for 2 weeks. I ran my kcal's 800 over maintenance and kept a low GI diet going with a 45/30/25 split. I think that with this stack, it's imperative to keep protein levels at least to 1 g/lb. If I could do it over, i would up the doseage of Phera-Plex becuase I didn't experience many androgenic sides. I didn't break out until after I was off for 2-3 days. And even now, it's really not bad acne at all. Strength went up as expected, but not astronomically high. Overall, it was a good mild cycle that has easily retainable gains. I reccommend it...

tattoopierced1

what would you have upped the PP dose to?

btw, 12lbs is impressive, especailly since you kept it after being off for a week. I too noticed some loss after a week off of SD, so this is good news for me. Keep us all updated, and do you think that PP would do well for a 2 week cycle, or should one just cut the SD to a 2 weeker and do a full 4 weeks with PP.....

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So no hair loss/sheding on PP? Thread below this one requesting "impuy".. user had really bad sheding. But age and predispostion to MPB are factors so..

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
So no hair loss/sheding on PP? Thread below this one requesting "impuy".. user had really bad sheding. But age and predispostion to MPB are factors so..
Yes, I would agree with you that my age and predispostion to MPB are factors as I started hair care treatment about 3yrs ago with good results using the treatment I mentioned. It has slowed down now, (hair loss) but I never lost hair like this before.

Note - Phera Plex was 30mg a day

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would agree with you that my age and predispostion to MPB are factors as I started hair care treatment about 3yrs ago with good results using the treatment I mentioned. It has slowed down now, (hair loss) but I never lost hair like this before.

Note - Phera Plex was 30mg a day
Oh for sure.. wasn't discrediting you... just for clarification ;)

Thanks for notification on usage... did you try it at 20 to see if sides lessened?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
......... Overall, it was a good mild cycle that .......
I take it you call it "mild" based solely on tangible sides, right? I'm assuming this because there's no mention of blood work. I'm thinking some blood work may show it not to be a mild cycle on lipids, liver, etc.
I appreciate the feedback on your cycle, I just always have that "don't stack methyls" chanting in the back of my mind.

dd

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh for sure.. wasn't discrediting you... just for clarification ;)

Thanks for notification on usage... did you try it at 20 to see if sides lessened?
I kept it at 30mg, workouts were amazing. I didn’t want to leave the gym. It also could have been the combination of the two, (E…max & Phera Plex) even though I didn’t use them both at the same time. The hair loss really started to kick in on day 8 of the Phera Plex. The thinning along the front of the hair line is spotted, actually pulled some hairs that looked like they didn’t belong, all alone and by themselves with no one to hang with.:sad: (hope that description is visual enough:D )

Also to note – I know the two compounds are similar and I didn’t intend to do a stack like this, but I did not like the sides from the E…max and made a change up. Felt like ****/headaches (maybe high blood pressure?) and started to get a sore/sensitive chest/nips to the touch. So I made the change.

Sorry Chasec, not trying to highjack your thread

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I take it you call it "mild" based solely on tangible sides, right? I'm assuming this because there's no mention of blood work. I'm thinking some blood work may show it not to be a mild cycle on lipids, liver, etc.
I appreciate the feedback on your cycle, I just always have that "don't stack methyls" chanting in the back of my mind.

dd
true, "Mild" was based on tangible sides. I have blood work run quarterly usually, so i'm due up again in december. I had it run right before the cycle and was spot on normal for everything. I have a feeling my lipid profile took a beating; but thats not unusual on any oral androgen.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i noticed nearly 0 androgenic sides. no appreciable acne, no shedding, no aggression. but than again i weigh 230 now and only took 20mg/QD.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what would you have upped the PP dose to?

btw, 12lbs is impressive, especailly since you kept it after being off for a week. I too noticed some loss after a week off of SD, so this is good news for me. Keep us all updated, and do you think that PP would do well for a 2 week cycle, or should one just cut the SD to a 2 weeker and do a full 4 weeks with PP.....
I think PP would work best in 3-4 week cycles. 2 weeks wasn't enough time in my opinion. I would have definetly upped the doseage to 30mgQD; 40mg would have been a stretch, and i like my hairline where it is right now

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
i am interested in doing a phera-plex and supedrol stacked cycle..how would i go a bout dosing it for a 192 lb 6'0 person. I might be a little bit bigger by the time i take it..i was thinking about this cycle

Week 1 = 1 pp
week 2 = 2 pp
week 3 = 2 pp + 1 sd
week 4 = 1 sd
week 5 = 2 sd

does that sound good or should i buy another bottle of superdrol and up the dosing for it b/c i only have 30 superdol pills left from my last cycle

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello chasec

true, "Mild" was based on tangible sides. I have blood work run quarterly usually, so i'm due up again in december. I had it run right before the cycle and was spot on normal for everything. I have a feeling my lipid profile took a beating; but thats not unusual on any oral androgen.
Did phera-plex give you any type of pumps back or other wise at any doseage?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Did phera-plex give you any type of pumps back or other wise at any doseage?
i can't subjectively say it was the PP; as superdrol alone gave me huge lower back pumps at 30mg/day. of course, this time i had pretty severe back pumps when i did straight leg deads, and squats

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Do you spread out taking SD across the day - 1 in the morning, 2 at night for example, or all at once 30 min before the workout? I have tried both ways, all at once taking SD on workout days only - gained 18 lbs in 8 weeks. So far, I just transitioned off of PP, gaining 12 lbs in 2.5 weeks - but I had lost a lot druing PCT, so some of this must be muscle memory.

winsome90

winsome90

Awards
pheraplex

I'm just now about to finish my four week cycle of pp i started out at 10mgs for seven days and topped out at 20mgs I started out at 217 I am bulke up to 230 now at a height of 5' 10". I did not keep track of protein or carbs etc i just ate lots of protein and excess cals. I did three full body workouts a week DINOSAUR TRAINING ala BROOKS KUBIK I experienced no sides my pct will be simply novedex extreme......PP is some good stuff