Clen and muscle loss prevention?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read so far, it seems like most people use clen by itself, unlike Trimax which most use with a strong androgen. Is this correct, and if so, should anything else be done (increase protein intake?) to prevent muscle loss, or is this not a concern with clen? Thanks for all input.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
just my opinion.

and take it for what it's worth.

if this is your first time useing clen be very very careful.

though i have used it in the past, i eventually wound up throwing away 200ml of it because i couldn't stand the chest pains anymore.

cretinx

Awards
most people run something like winstrol, equipoise, and proviron during a clen stack to promote the lean muscle associated with those supplements while preventing catabolism of the muscle.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tiggermoon, do you think it was age related, individual sensitivity, or something else?

cretinx, thanks for the response. It looks like my research wasn't very good!

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
i can't say it was age related.

the clen does however take any other stim you might ingest from coffee to soda to candy bars to things you might not even realize and amplifies them 100 fold.

and i was taking mega low doses. i'm talking 5mcg every 36 hours.

now as a child of the 80's i already had experience with arythmias and such from other products and a high tolerance for stimulants (if you know what i mean. of course that was 20 years ago and i have been clean for over 15 years). and i was able to 'walk off' chest pains that might scare others to the hospital.

finally made the decision that i would choose the couple of inches of fat over the infarction scares.

your mileage may vary.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glenihan, Thanks for the excellent reference! I will definitely have some something on hand, just in case, after reading that. Was the clen the only thing you were taking, or did you take any kind of andrgen with it? I think I will try Dr. D's 3 day on-1 day off ramp up method as well.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i was on test e at the time, but i know that had zero effects with regards to my heart rate

personally i thought an EC stack starting at 25/200 2x a day and then going up to 50/350 2x a day worked much better than clen and didn't almost kill me

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see it turned out OK. I am planning on clen and I knew to be extra careful. Now thanks to this thread I'll have ancillaries on hand. That is one scary episode.

Danl4560

Awards
The fat loss effects from clen IMO were nothing special, slightly better than EC, but not as good as AMP+Heat. Then again, I also might have a really high tolerance to Albuterol/Clen due to having asthma my entire life. Next time I try it, I'll most likely go the percutaneous route and add it to lipo-ultra. That's my $0.02, Best of luck to you.

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
I think increased protein intake is always good while cutting. A couple extra whey shakes with water a day does the trick for me, especially before and after cardio sessions. If you have the money to burn bcaa's might be good to have, but I think a regular whey shake works fine.

Glen- thats some craziness with the clen. it really does seem to hit different people differently. I've used dosages up to 140mcg and felt perfectly fine, while other people I've known have used the same brand at 20mcg and got REAL cracked out. just like any other substance, assess your tolerance and go from there I guess.