ANY INPUT ON PHERA-PLEX

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

Question ANY INPUT ON PHERA-PLEX

Just wondering if anyone has tride this? Any feedback would be great.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

there appears to be almost none.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

A quick run down on a few of my experiences,

I used it for 2 weeks at the end of a E…max cycle. Incredible strength gains happened on the 4th day of use, and this was after I stopped getting gains from the E…max. Found the strength has stayed after 2 weeks off, (that could be from pct/Nolva/Retain/Ultra Hotter/Cissus Rx) felt really good when I hit the gym, but I also used AMP (Love that ****). I found it hard to get up in the morning, but nothing like M1T, and hard to get to sleep at night. Had a great hardening affect, muscles felt full.

On the down side I started losing hair like crazy, it has affected the front hair line and yes it has been noticeable. I do use Spiro5 % at night and Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% twice a day. I used M1T once and it did not affect the hair line like Phera Plex

I would use again if it was not so hard on my hair.

Oh, almost forgot. I’m up about 15lbs and have not yet lost from the cycle; it was approximately 8lbs from E…max and another 7lbs from Phera Plex. All approximates as weight would fluctuate. And body fat down from about 15% to 10% using Tanita Ironman scale. It was a great F…in cycle.

Hope this helps
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

One more thing, it did not hurt cardio. I ride about 5-6 days a week and had no insane pumps or cramps.
  5. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

check my feedback in the thread above...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.15%

Quote Originally Posted by CruzinDuke
    One more thing, it did not hurt cardio. I ride about 5-6 days a week and had no insane pumps or cramps.
    your a mountain biker i assume? considering u got a pic of a bro wearing TLD on a rig w/ boxxers, i'd hope your a DH'er. I raced downhill for years.... how do you feel it affects your muscular growth?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.64%

A buddy of mine just finished using it.. hes about 230 now and started the cycle at 215.

The only complaint I've heard from him was back pumps when playing basketball.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE
    your a mountain biker i assume? considering u got a pic of a bro wearing TLD on a rig w/ boxxers, i'd hope your a DH'er. I raced downhill for years.... how do you feel it affects your muscular growth?
    Yes, I’m a long time rider and racer; first love is downhill then XC. No road bike, just not my thing. Not even for training, I like to play in the dirt .

To answer your question regarding muscular growth. Not that I recommend you use PP at 18. SD and PP have both given me great gains in strength and was able to put on muscle size while keeping the riding up.(Lotsof clean food also very important) I was able to cut the fat gain I accumulated over 6 weeks of doing nothing after a damb good missed jump, (that’s a whole other story). Been very impressed, can really notice the power on the climbing, jumping and then also when I need to sprint, but then again its what you train for.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

Quote Originally Posted by CruzinDuke
    On the down side I started losing hair like crazy, it has affected the front hair line and yes it has been noticeable. I do use Spiro5 % at night and Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% twice a day. I used M1T once and it did not affect the hair line like Phera Plex
    Hey cruzin...just curious...are you prediposed to MPB or has any other PH,other than PP, had you shed?
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

Quote Originally Posted by cpd32
    Just wondering if anyone has tride this? Any feedback would be great.
    I wasn't fond of it personally.

Pros:
    GREAT sense of well being, despite being more irritible
    Excellent appitite stimulant

Cons:
    Little to no pump
    Miserable DOMS
    No weight/strength gain
    Felt great going into gym, BUT after first set I was very drained

However, I only was on for 16 days. I quit because I felt like I was recomping in the wrong direction (losing muscle, gaining fat, some how) and couldn't gain weight at slightly over 4k cals a day, ~300gs protein at 5'6 165lbs. I switched to SD and am finishing up my second week at 172lbs eating less (SD seems to have killed my appetite). In retrospect, PP may be a great cutter for me, because I may have been experiencing bloat while losing fat. I'll test this theory at a later date.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

here man i posted this at atomic thought it might be helpful over here. ps i love PP and want to marry it, whats m1t?
    dang man sorry to hear youve been dislpaced for the time being hopefully you can get back sometime soon.

any way you wanted to know about max lmg, emax, prostan, and pp right? well i can help you as far as what ive taken myself and only hope the rest is correct as far as i have interpreted what ive read on them, anyone feel free to correct me on any of these.

prostanzonol;
    effects:
    i personally like this supp quite a bit but as far as i have read it comes close to useless at recommended dosage while being run as a stand alone supp for a cycle. it should help you to get very lean and dry and increase vascularity. dont expect large gains on this supp alone, but might be the means to staying lean while trying to gain with a serious mass adding supp.
    stacking
    i have been stacking it right now w/ my pp and feel its helped tremendoulsly as far as strength and keeping my gains very lean and vascular. if you decide to use this id only use it stacked with some other supp, preferably a methylated supp (PP, super drol, emax) as it helps them work faster and better(my personal opinion).
    sides
    you could expect to get red and even dry eyes throughout the full usage of this product but me and many others have found these can easily be combated by drinking plenty of water. The other more prominent and sometimes debilitating side would be the tiredness. for me it came and left again in the second week of usage and was never too severe, but ive read that many others have been hit really hard with this side to the point where thermos and stimulants didnt even help and others that "slept 11 hours every night and still had to take an hour long nap midday". i think its all worth it and most get used to it quick.
    overall opinion
    i give it a 10 when stacked as far as i can tell though for your goals (large mass gains?) taking this alone wouldnt be very helpful.

Phera-Plex
    effects
    wow cant say enough bout this one so far. increased strength, size, vascularity, focus, and all out feeling like a badass can be expected while taking this supplement. ive gained 15 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks on this supp and gained at least 10 lbs on each of my lifts.
    stacking
    id highly suggest that any one taking this supp stack it with prostanzonol, as i have done and made incredible progress. on the other hand stacking this supplement with any other kind of methylated supp would almost be a welcome invitation for a messed up liver trashin cycle and you may even negate some of the gains you could have possibly made using them in seperate cycles. you could stack it with max lmg as well given that it is not a methylated supp either.... if you can withstand the extreme sides youd be welcoming by taking two highly androgenic supps together bringing me to...
    sides
    i personally have not experienced any of the expected sides that may come with taking a supplement of this nature, that doesnt mean that another individual who is highly susceptable to androgenic sides would not be absolutely ravished by the sides of this supp. i personally think you can make more then awesome progress on this supp at recommended dosage and at the same time that you may benifit by exceeding that recommendation i think your just welcoming yourself to the sides of oily skin, acne, and possible hair loss. once again ive experienced none of these sides, in fact i think that my acne has diminished greatly and have seen no sign of oily skin either but this may be attributed to the addition of the prostanzonol???
    overall opinion
    awesome, once again cant say enough, any thing that can slap on this much weight in this much time and keep the bf% down gets a fatty 10 from me. grab this for your next cycle and youll have a blast.

now im treading into unknown waters and can only tell you what ive read on these supps so once again anybody feel otherwise feel free to chime in and help both me and this gentleman out.

MaxLMG;
    overall knowledge
    it is supposed to bring good strength gains and mass, dry gains at that but many of the people that ive read that have taken this experienced severe sides by the end of the second week. either hair loss, extreme acne/oily skin, or a flare up of gyno. not my first pick from what ive read but i suppose it might be a good supp to stack with SD since its more on the androgenic side and sd is supposed to be highly anabolic and they should "compliment" eachother nicely, although still might bring some unwanted sides. it would be once again a very foolish thing to stack this supp with emax or PP seeing as both of these share the same probabiltiy to have the same type of sides and would be very hard to avoid if you throw this much of the same thing all together.

EMax LMG;
    overall knowledge
    has all of the same effects of maxlmg but because its methylated it is more easily absorbed and has more pronounced benifits then the former. ok now on this one i can only speculate but even though its increasingly more potent then the original the sides seem to be minimal in comparison, i suppose that since its more easily absorbed and gets to where its suppossed to be instead of just chillin and getting all bound up and turned into the nasties that bring sides. you can expect to get gains close to what ive experienced on PP and ive read of many similarily stacking it with prostan as i have done and reaped great rewards of a strong, hard increase of LBM. sides to be expected again same as maxlmg or phera p but not as likely as maxlmg. id be willing to give this a try if i didnt think that im allready better off by sticking with PP.

well there you go thats all i know about all of these supps. hope it helps and it seems to me they all fit your citeria for making a large, dry gain in LBM. so good luck brotha and again anyone please correct me if you see anything wrong here as i would not like to be the source of misinformation, but the exact opposite.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84%

Very insightful post. I am one week away from a Phera-plex cycle and I was going to stack with Max lmg...but should I just run it alone? I thought the 2 would be a good stack. I read on the anabolicX site that there is little chance of gyno with PP. I didn't experience any gyno flare up with Ergomax back in April.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

does anyone have a conclusive feel on whether PP or Prostanozol are libido killers or enhancers?
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    does anyone have a conclusive feel on whether PP or Prostanozol are libido killers or enhancers?
    PP helped my libido.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jverch
    Hey cruzin...just curious...are you prediposed to MPB or has any other PH,other than PP, had you shed?
    That would be a yes and age is most likely starting to be factor. Been on hair treatment for about 3yrs, (Regrowth Clinic). Superdrol did not touch the hair line, nor did M1T(4 week cycle). Did 1AD about 2 yrs ago and had a little shedding but not to bad. PP was great besides the hair loss for me.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chris95
    Very insightful post. I am one week away from a Phera-plex cycle and I was going to stack with Max lmg...but should I just run it alone? I thought the 2 would be a good stack. I read on the anabolicX site that there is little chance of gyno with PP. I didn't experience any gyno flare up with Ergomax back in April.
    ya like i wrote above stacking the two would not be a good idea, they would bring more of the same kind of gains and positive effects but along with that you would increase the chance for sides exponentially. stack it with prostan and youll be a happy camper.
    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    this would be a big libido enhancer as they are both pheramones and if you know anyhting about pheramones in the wild then youd know that this is a big deal and expect to have an uncontrollable sex drive. i personally thought this was almost an annoyance... wait a second im retarted ....
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.2%

Thanks for the reviews Poopy....

Looking into PP and reading all that I can.

O14
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

I noticed a slight rise in my libido with prostanozol but that **** made me tired as hell. I just ordered some PP and I hope I'm not that tired while on.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

I'm on Emax and prostanozol. I upped the prostanozol dosage today and getting a major mood lift, along with libido.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

Hey you can check out my post on this thread:

Phera-plex "ON" feeling versus Ergomax

I just wrote it so I won't write it again. I will say that I guess there are a few that feel the same as me that PP is an amazing product. I also agree with poopypants about the muscle gain while not gaining fat ( I am actually losing fat). Vascularity didn't really start getting better until a few days ago and I am done tomorrow . But like I said in my other post, I am amazed at how much bigger I look. I always read how people would say that people in the gym would come up to them and say that they look so much bigger and all this but I always thought like wow, does it really make that much of a difference...But only like a week into my PP/LMG cycle I went to my friend's house and he starts feeling my arm and he's like "Wow! Your huge, have you been working out?" and that made me feel really good, then today me and one of my other friends went to get him and my other frined for lunch, and when I got out of the car to let him in he's like "Holy ****! Look at how big this ****er's getting!!". All I could do was laugh. PP gets a 10 with me too. But I guess Max LMG contributed and I think they also kind of cancelled out some of eachother's side effects. Awesome products!!!

Matt G.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro dosing while on Phera Plex
    By jagg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 02:22 AM
  2. Slight GYNO on Phera-Plex cycle NEED HELP!
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:45 AM
  3. Quick Question on Phera-Plex
    By FINAFINAFINA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
  4. Headaches on Phera-Plex
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:39 AM
  5. Strange abdominal discomfort on phera-plex