something that boosts red blood cell count

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. As for Winny and Anavar. Yea, they work but you have to take a high amount of mg to be effective. I used these as standalone and I did not think it was worth it. Now, if you throw in test, that is a whole different story. Though it contradicts the norm I prefer a more potent AAS. I known of cyclist who use A-50 and I personally have used SD and PP. Both were exceptional. The gains come quickly and cycle need not be that long. This talk of weight gain in my mind is borderline myth. Keep your diet clean and it is not an issue.

2. im interested in M1P now... tell me more about the effects you got from PP?

3. Take a look at this thread on This person had M1P as part of a stack. Blood results stated his RBC was high. It came in at 50. He would have failed the HCT test if he was a cyclist.

4. I stacked Phera with Prostan during a cut. It was the best cycle I have run. Weight dropped and on bike power went up. Granted my diet was very clean. This stack had a great sense of well being.

Similar Forum Threads

1. High Red Blood Cell count
    By Ponderosa in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 07:26 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:06 PM
  3. Anadrol 50 approved by the FDA for low red blood cell count?!
    By schwellington in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:18 PM
  4. Red Blood Cell Count
    By GangstaJDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 05:14 PM