Stacking something with E...Max LMG

nmarco37

Awards
If you were to stack something with E... Max LMG, and your goal was to gain as much muscle mass as possible, what would be your first 3 choices?

I first thought that Prostanazol would be a good stacking supplement, but I have heard negative things about that. Now I am thinking about Superdrol. What is your opinion?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Max LMG
prost (where have you seen bad things written about it?)

thats really about all you can stack with it SINCE ITS A METHYL. do NOT stack this with superdrol.

:gotsearch

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya im taking prostanz with my PP cycle right now and its been extremely awesome, from what ive read youd recieve similar effects when stacked with EmaxLMG. ya there are some sides namely tiredness and bloodshot eyes, just drink more water and the later of the two problems is solved and as fo the tiredness i found that it came and went in the second week so its only temporary. SOOOOOOO prostan it up sucka!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
what have you been dosing your stack at?

I've been thinking about using some E-max and possibly even stacking the prost. with it and am interested in the results/sides ratio based on gains vs sides etc.

regards,
COTC

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
stack it with any non-methyl. Prost seems like a good one. MAX LMG is a possibility, although I don't like it myself.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
If you were to stack something with E... Max LMG, and your goal was to gain as much muscle mass as possible, what would be your first 3 choices?

I first thought that Prostanazol would be a good stacking supplement, but I have heard negative things about that. Now I am thinking about Superdrol. What is your opinion?
TRY STACKING WITH MOUTAIN OYSTER'S AND GREEN BEER YOUR STRENGTH WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
i have been thinking of stacking it with 1-AD and 4-AD

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
it would prolly work good with those two compounds jonas.