How do I lose the last 10 Lbs of fat?

BHarper

Awards
Ok, I'm currently on a cycle and am trying top get down to 8% bf. Ufortunately, I don't know what I'm at now. i'd sat 12-16%. I've had it tested 4 times and have had various results. Anyway, any tips or suggestion sare greatly appreciated. here is what i'm on now.

Current cycle:
1-16 Test undeconate 1200mg
1-4 60mcg IGF ED
8-12 60mcg IGF ED
17-21 60mcg IGF ED
Clen 60-120mcg throughout cycle 5 days on 3 off
May add T3 on weeks 8-12 with the IGF

I seem to be retaining a bit of water so I think I'm going to try some aromasin. (it's what I have..) What would be a good dose for this?

My training is at least 5 days a week. 4 days lifting with 20 mins cardio ED. sometiomes I'll hit cardi for 80-90 mins on off days.

Workout days
1 chest, abs
2 back, bi's
3 Cardio
4 legs, abs
5 shoulders, tris, (maybe chest a little)
6 Cardio
7 off

I eat lots of protien. Lean Seak, Lean burger, Chicken breast, Pork loin, Lots of Ameican Whey (2-3) 80g shakes (100g with peanut butter). Carbs I try to keep low. I really tryu to keep them around 20% of calories. Should I change this? My diest is 60-20-20 Protien, carbs, fat.

I've been injection 20mcg IGF 3x Ed.

The problem area that I need to work on is mainly my stomach and got a little fat on my pecs.

Hopefully after this cycle I'll be about 190-200 7-8%bf.

opinions and suggestions on the cycle, diet and trinig are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
With that amount of test you are definately going to be holding some water. Get the aromasin going. I'm not sure on the dose of that drug as I've never used it but I'm sure a search on here could turn up some usefull info. What's your total calorie count like? I'd say drop the carbs even further as well and make sure you never eat any carbs after 6 pm. In fact I'd be looking more at cycling carbs throughout the day. Some in the morning and some post workout but near zero the rest of the day.

Just my $0.02

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I might up the cardio.. do 5 days a week 45 minutes ed and if I could I would do before I ate in the morning...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Personally I might up the cardio.. do 5 days a week 45 minutes ed and if I could I would do before I ate in the morning...
I hate that advice, but it's probably dead-on correct!...

BHarper

Awards
thanks for the input guys. So cardio in the morning, some carbs after and maybe some carbs 3-4pm and then I'lll cut them completely. I'm going to figure out my calories but i'd say about 2500-3000.

I'm going to get on the aromasin today, before the bloat gets out of hand..

thanks guys

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would wait about the carb cutting till after you evaluate the morning cardio

BHarper

Awards
ok. thanks. not looking forward to hitting the eliptical every morning, but I'm gonna do it. didn't pay $1500 for it for nothing!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea if you have an eliptical machine using it on an empty stomuch for even just 25 minutes is perfect for fat loss.....using it 7 days a week for only 15-25 minutes seriously will rip the fat off you..i cant wait to buy a eliptical machine

BHarper

Awards
Thanks, I was seriously wondering if I was ever going to get to they gym before I ate breakfast. I barely make it before 3 as it is. Then I had a brainstorm. He, I have an eliptical I bought when I worked at a fitness store. Just never use it because I prefer working out at a gym. More people... Tommorrow will be the first day!