Oratropin during PCT
- 09-16-2005, 02:19 PM
- 09-18-2005, 04:22 AM
09-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, it can't hurt. Go with your heart. haha
I'm currently using lr3 igf-1 for PCT.. seems to be working well. 1 week in.
09-20-2005, 07:50 AM
I've only read great things about oratropin or IGF during pct. Most say they'll try to use it in PCT as often as they can afford after doing it once.
09-20-2005, 08:28 AM
I am also thinking of using it during pct after a 12 weeker. So if anyone actually used it during pct info would be greatly appreciated.
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
I used it during PCT. I was in a leaning phase. I seemed to hold muscle and stay pretty ripped moreso than without. I'll be using it again during PCT along with Hex.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:36 AM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:34 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2004, 10:05 AM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2003, 01:10 PM