flu like symptoms/swelling

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I administered a shot of test 250/deca in the glute on a friend of mine, seemed to go fine, (in the area as illustaed off siteinjections) I have injected my self before so I have a little practice...anyways after and therefore after he has had intense soreness and redness, about the size of a softball, rather disturbing, with "lumps" and, this is what has me concerned, the day after he had fever like symptoms consisting of "feeling really cold with a hot face" (his words)...he took some tylenol and went to bed and felt normal, besides the sorenss/redness, in the morning...

yes I did read the other theads regarding this but I didnt happen to see one when someone actaully experience any flu like symptoms...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
sounds like he has some sort of infection, get him some antibiotics....he probably needs to see a doctor.

briancaswell

Awards
sounds like a chemical abcess- was the test 250 sustanon? sustanon tends to have a high ba concentration, and high ba concentration can lead to a chemical abcess. a chemical abcess is very different from a bacterial abcess- in a bacterial abcess, bacteria from the skin OR the injection medium (unsterile or fake gear) is pushed under the skin, and the body forms an abcess to "wall off" the infected area. a bacterial abcess must be drained or cut out immediately, or it will get into the bloodstream and cause some MAJOR problems.

a chemical abcess (which sounds like what your friend has) occurs when a chemical such as benzy alcohol (usually the case), bb (benzyl benzoate), steroid crystals, etc. is injected in greater amounts than the body can break down, and intramuscular irritation occurs. this can cause fever, swelling, pain, and redness, BUT will usually go away in a few days w/o seeing a doc.
if the gear is sterile, it probably is a chemical abcess, and it will go away on its own in a few days, BUT i am also not a doctor, so do what you feel comfortable with.

hope this helps