IGF-1/Superdrol/IGF-1 12 week cycle

pimpjoe

Awards
I’m your typical hard gainer – 5’10�/143lb. I started training consistently two years ago at 118lb. So far, I’ve only done a 3 week cycle of Ergomax. and managed to gain 6 pounds from it.

Sept. 8, I started 40mcg of IGF-1/ed from MR. The results have been extraordinary. Pumps have been insane. I feel like my body is constantly growing and my appetite is through the roof. After 6 days, I’ve had a slight increase in strength.

For First IGF cycle my supps are:

Glucophase – 2 @ breakfast – 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.
ZMA – 3 before bed

Multivitamin – 1 ed

Creatine Monohydrate 10mg per day

Whey protein

I’m consuming around 6000 calories per day – 615g carbs/350g protein/280g fat

After I finish the IGF, I plan to start a 3 week cycle of SD – wk1/10mg ed - wk2/20mg ed - wk3/20 mg ed

Additional supps during SD cycle will be:

Pro-Liver
Red Yeast rice
C0Q-10
Flaxseed oil

Hawthorn Berry

Taurine (when needed)

I will drop creatine for this portion, but keep the other supps.

For PCT I will resume taking 40mcg of IGF-1. My supps will be:

Pro-Liver
Red Yeast rice
C0Q-10
Flaxseed oil
Hawthorn Berry

ZMA – 3 before bed

Multivitamin – 1 ed

Whey protein

ALRI Ultra Hotter

ALRI retain

Fenugreek

I have Nolva on hand, but will only take if necessary.

Throughout all cycles I will be working out on a 4 day split as follows:

Mon – Chest/Back/Shoulders (MAX OT)

Tuesday- Legs/Calves/Abs (MAX OT)

Tuesday evening – Arms rep range

Wed – OFF

Thursday – Shoulders/Calves (MAX OT) with 4 sets of incline DB presses (rep range)

Friday – OFF

Saturday – Arms/Abs/HIT Cardio (MAX OT) I will throw in reverse grip chin ups to hit back.

Sunday - OFF

Any comments would be appreciated. I will be keeping a log from this point on.

Thanks!
Pimpjoe

eRICH

Awards
Why don't you run the igf-1 straight through the SD cycle? igf-1 works great with anabolics. It would definately increase your gains from the SD imo

pimpjoe

Awards
I’m your typical hard gainer – 5’10�/143lb. I started training consistently two years ago at 118lb. So far, I’ve only done a 3 week cycle of Ergomax. and managed to gain 6 pounds from it.

Sept. 8, I started 40mcg of IGF-1/ed from MR. The results have been extraordinary. Pumps have been insane. I feel like my body is constantly growing and my appetite is through the roof. After 6 days, I’ve had a slight increase in strength.

For First IGF cycle my supps are:

ZMA – 3 before bed

Multivitamin – 1 ed

Whey protein

I’m consuming around 6000 calories per day – 615g carbs/350g protein/280g fat

After I finish the IGF, I plan to start a 3 week cycle of SD – wk1/10mg ed - wk2/20mg ed - wk3/20 mg ed

Additional supps during SD cycle will be:

Pro-Liver
Red Yeastrice
C0Q-10
Flaxseed oil

Hawthorn Berry

Taurine (when needed)

I will drop creatine for this portion, but keep the other supps.

For PCT I will resume taking 40mcg of IGF-1. My supps will be:

Pro-Liver
Red Yeastrice
C0Q-10
Flaxseed oil
Hawthorn Berry

ZMA – 3 before bed

Multivitamin – 1 ed

Whey protein

ALRI Ultra Hotter

ALRI retain

Fenugreek

I have Nolva on hand, but will only take if necessary.

Throughout all cycles I will be working out on a 4 day split as follows:

Mon – Chest/Back/Shoulders (MAX OT)

Tuesday- Legs/Calves/Abs (MAX OT)

Tuesday evening – Arms rep range

Wed – OFF

Thursday – Shoulders/Calves (MAX OT) with 4 sets of incline DB presses (rep range)

Friday – OFF

Saturday – Arms/Abs/HIT Cardio (MAX OT) I will throw in reverse grip chin ups to hit back.

Sunday - OFF

Any comments would be appreciated. I will be keeping a log from this point on.

Thanks!
Pimpjoe
I've read that IGF-1 loses its effectiveness after 50 days. Most seem to think that it tapers off after 4 weeks. I figure I'll be in an anabolic state during the SD cycle...also through PCT. I've decided to add Hexatropin to my SD cycle. I know that IGF shuts down GH production. It will probably come back quickly after 25 days, but I don't think Hexatropin will hurt.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I've read that IGF-1 loses its effectiveness after 50 days. Most seem to think that it tapers off after 4 weeks. I figure I'll be in an anabolic state during the SD cycle...also through PCT. I've decided to add Hexatropin to my SD cycle. I know that IGF shuts down GH production. It will probably come back quickly after 25 days, but I don't think Hexatropin will hurt.
yeah, I'd go 1 month or so on, then off with the IGF too. I assume your creatine intake is 10g/day, not 10mg/day (unless you're running it IV ;)).

And that is manly, 6000cals/day! You'd better grow! Good luck man!

pimpjoe

Awards
Sunday night.

I have 14 days left to my igf cycle. i have had insane hunger. 10 min after i eat i feal starving again! calories have for the most part stayed at 6000. today i spent the day at the beach with the girlfriend and let my appitite slip slightly. my caloric intake for the day was 5184. at night my dreams are increadibly vivid and wild. I wake up fealing like i realy lived them. I have been sleeping better than i ever have. as for weight gains, I weighed myself on saturday as soon as i woke up and was 145.5. gained 2.5Lbs!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pimpjoe, up your protein ... your igf is causing hyperplasia, so you will need to ingest even more protein to help build!! You are growing new muscle cells. FEED THEM!! lol

good luck

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Pimpjoe, up your protein ... your igf is causing hyperplasia, so you will need to ingest even more protein to help build!! You are growing new muscle cells. FEED THEM!! lol

good luck
um...350g/day for a 143lb guy? that sounds like plenty to me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
um...350g/day for a 143lb guy? that sounds like plenty to me.
Oh snap! I didn't see that.. Aw shucks same_old... shucks!

. Regardless I'm shooting for 3g/lb of bodyweight with my current run..:wave: Some bros experienced with IGF-1 actually recommend that high, that's why I busted in on this thread with my antics.

Good luck everybody

:type:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Here's something I found posted by Lozgod, I found the post on another forum.

JohnnyB one of the board experts in GH and IGF always says go with at least 600 grams of protein a day on IGF and some people have responded with....."Well on 600 grams of protein ANYONE would grow wether or not the are on IGF." However JohnnyB is on the money here. IGF creates new muscle cells as opposed to enlarging current ones. This requires a lot of amino acids. You are literally growing as you did when you were a kid on IGF when used correctly. However you are not carrying a 60 pound frame anymore. You are alot more massive. You need alot more raw material. The growth experienced with enough protein and simultaneous protein intake is not comparable to 600 grams of protein and exercise alone.

If 600 grams of protein seems like alot, well, it is. It is 7 1/2 shakes if they are 80 grams each. Or if you like tuna is is about 60 cans of tuna. I hate tuna personally. That can get pretty expensive too.

My solution. BCAAs. In abundance. I hate these horse pills and they taste like ass, but it will cut down on your time spent eating even though it won't help your pockets. IGF is an exciting product and I believe it isn't used to it's full potential if it doesn't have enough aminos at it's disposal.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

JohnnyB one of the board experts in GH and IGF always says go with at least 600 grams of protein a day on IGF and some people have responded with....."Well on 600 grams of protein ANYONE would grow wether or not the are on IGF." However JohnnyB is on the money here. IGF creates new muscle cells as opposed to enlarging current ones. This requires a lot of amino acids. You are literally growing as you did when you were a kid on IGF when used correctly. However you are not carrying a 60 pound frame anymore. You are alot more massive. You need alot more raw material. The growth experienced with enough protein and simultaneous protein intake is not comparable to 600 grams of protein and exercise alone.

If 600 grams of protein seems like alot, well, it is. It is 7 1/2 shakes if they are 80 grams each. Or if you like tuna is is about 60 cans of tuna. I hate tuna personally. That can get pretty expensive too.

My solution. BCAAs. In abundance. I hate these horse pills and they taste like ass, but it will cut down on your time spent eating even though it won't help your pockets. IGF is an exciting product and I believe it isn't used to it's full potential if it doesn't have enough aminos at it's disposal.
johnnyB is a sick mofo...i have read his diet on that forum...i've never seen anyone consume that much protein. no reason to doubt him. i personally wouldnt go that high and i'm 270lb (some kidney risk w/ that much protein)

plus johnnyB takes in 400g or so when he isnt on igf, so to put that in perspective...i'm not saying ur wrong bro, just to exercise caution when taking in that many g's. that'd raise hell in my GI tract, too, especially if it was almost all powder.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

grab a kilo of BCAA's pr EAA's (or a combo thereof) and you'll save some jack and eliminate the need for horse pills! ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
johnnyB is a sick mofo...i have read his diet on that forum...i've never seen anyone consume that much protein. no reason to doubt him. i personally wouldnt go that high and i'm 270lb (some kidney risk w/ that much protein)

plus johnnyB takes in 400g or so when he isnt on igf, so to put that in perspective...i'm not saying ur wrong bro, just to exercise caution when taking in that many g's. that'd raise hell in my GI tract, too, especially if it was almost all powder.
Unless you have an existing kidney problem, high protein won't do jack to those kidneys ;) So, feel free to up the P intake...

400g protien per day isn't that much, really. If you eat whole wheat foods and get a 3-4 sources of soli dprotein per day plus protein shakes, 400grams per day is easy. Hell, a whole wheat bagel has 12 grams of protein! Eat 4 of those a day for carbs and you're at 48 grams right there not including "whole foods"...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
400g protien per day isn't that much, really. If you eat whole wheat foods and get a 3-4 sources of soli dprotein per day plus protein shakes, 400grams per day is easy. Hell, a whole wheat bagel has 12 grams of protein! Eat 4 of those a day for carbs and you're at 48 grams right there not including "whole foods"...
do YOU take in 400g of protein every day?

pimpjoe

Awards
on an ed basis im eating 300-400 grams of protein.

from now on ill keep it on the 400 side.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
pimpjoe, how much have you gained on the IGF cycle? You don't say what your starting weight was, unless you only gained 2.5 lbs, which sounds impossible w/ how much you are eating.

also, for future reference, I think the hyperplasia is much more pronounced if IGF is administered in the presence of anabolics. I'm not speaking from experience, just from research.

If you are doing something short, like SD, you could run the IGF with the SD, and continue it through PCT to help keep gains and speed recovery:head:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've got a buddy who is a natl level competitor, and he says igf-1 is best used while ON.

pimpjoe

Awards
Unless you have an existing kidney problem, high protein won't do jack to those kidneys ;) So, feel free to up the P intake...

Hey kwyckemynd! took your advice and bought soem whole wheat bagels. I got some natural peanut butter to spread on them too. I think I can push the protien to 450.

pimpjoe

Awards
pimpjoe, how much have you gained on the IGF cycle? You don't say what your starting weight was, unless you only gained 2.5 lbs, which sounds impossible w/ how much you are eating.

also, for future reference, I think the hyperplasia is much more pronounced if IGF is administered in the presence of anabolics. I'm not speaking from experience, just from research.

If you are doing something short, like SD, you could run the IGF with the SD, and continue it through PCT to help keep gains and speed recovery:head:
My starting weight of 143 is in my first post. I know I haven't gained much but I'm just getting my diet where I want it to be. Eating 6000 clean calories ed is a bitch. I know you're right about combining IGF with SD. My thinking is that IGF is most potent for the first four weeks. I read that it's ineffective after 50 days. By taking it during PCT along with other stuff I hope to keep most of my gains. By using it before my SD cycle I hope to acheive a state of anabolism for 9-10 weeks through PCT. I thought it might also add new fiber before my SD cycle.

I did order some Hexatropin to take while on SD...hoping for some synergy there.

pimpjoe

Awards
Yeah, I've got a buddy who is a natl level competitor, and he says igf-1 is best used while ON.
If I were doing a long cycle I would consider combining both. I'd have enough time off of IGF to get back on it for PCT.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think 350 grams of protien is sufficient for a 145 lb man. Isn't intake limited by size?
Oh, it most definitely is I'm sure. I was asked if "I" happen to get that much, and I said yes I do. I'm also 90lbs heavier though :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey kwyckemynd! took your advice and bought soem whole wheat bagels. I got some natural peanut butter to spread on them too. I think I can push the protien to 450.
Awesome, best of luck on the cycle bro...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are doing real well pimpjoe.

Good luck and keep us updated.

CROWLER

pimpjoe

Awards
Hey guys,

Friday morning was the day I checked my weight Looks like I lost a pound this week! Mabe I lost a pound of fat? I just realized I was wrong about the day I started my cycle of igf cycle, I started on thursday the 8th sorry about the confusion.
Joe

pimpjoe

Awards
Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while because I didn’t have much to report.

I ended my IGF cycle 20 days into it instead of 25 days. Today is my 10th day into my SD cycle. Yesterday morning I weighed myself and I came in at 148.5 which is a nice jump for me! Eating habits have been good. I have a nice increase in strength. And my sex drive is through the roof!

pimpjoe

Awards
Last night I started taking ultra Hotter to prevent shutdown.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while because I didn’t have much to report.

I ended my IGF cycle 20 days into it instead of 25 days. Today is my 10th day into my SD cycle. Yesterday morning I weighed myself and I came in at 148.5 which is a nice jump for me! Eating habits have been good. I have a nice increase in strength. And my sex drive is through the roof!

What was the igf-1 dose, sorry if i missed it? and how did you use it

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
your hardly ready for anabolics/igf at this point. you could of gained that weight without using SD or IGF-1. sorry if I come off as an ass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 17
Anabolics 9