winstrol joint pain.

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys this isn't so much of a question as i've done my research and kind of have an idea what to do, but i want to iron it out. i've read that to avoid this do a chondroiton/glucosamine combo, but i've also read that one must start a month before the winstrol for it to be effective. this is not a problem as i won't be starting the winny for about a month so i jsut wanted to know if that is what i should do cuz i need to get it soon if so. also, how should i take these supps, i.e. mg's times of day, etc. thanks.

candyman26

Awards
Ive been taking glucosamin/chondrotin/ MSM since July 04 every day. I still had terrible joint pain from Winny. The worst was my hips and shoulders.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I personally say skip the winny and save up for some var if you want something similar in effect...IMO Winny is just NOT WORTH the negative sides :think:

regards,
COTC

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
personally I like winny and it doesn't cause joint pain for me either, which is why I may like it more then others. As for you joint supp combo I would say take it starting now, no reason not too.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I take a joint sdupporting combo year round anyways...no matter what form of AAS/PH's you are using...the rapid strength and weight gains can cause plenty of extra stress on joints etc

IMO it is best to add this combo to your regular daily supplementation.

regards,
COTC

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I believe a lot of people who tend to have joint problems are stacking their winny with other compounds such as tren, or they are using it for a long period of time. Winny is good, but imo, var is much more worth spending the extra money.

candyman26

Awards
Like I said Ive been taking a joint maintenance combo since Jul 04 I started a winny cycle @ 50mgs a day 1 month ago after 2 weeks I had to stop because the pain was really unbearable because im a sprinter.Diffrent compounds respond differantley per person though. So if you are gonna take it start those supps now and hopefully you wont have any pain.