test deca same syringe

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this a good idea or will it cause a buildup...btw what is that anyways...? the lump...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thats fine to combine them, right now in my glute shots i am combining test enan, npp, and hcg which is water based, and they are all going fine.

Kaboju

Awards
If you are asking that question then you aren't ready to use the two.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ignoring the last comment...

I combined hcg and test e before and I got the lump...

Kaboju

Awards
Nothing to do with combining compounds. Try again.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
is this a good idea or will it cause a buildup...btw what is that anyways...? the lump...
you've been around here for a long time and you are seriously asking this?? of course its fine they are two oil based compounds

DO A SEARCH!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ignoring the last comment...

I combined hcg and test e before and I got the lump...
that's because you combined an oil based compound with a water based compound and the oil may have temporarily trapped the water since it doesn't disperse nearly as quickly .. or if you still have it then you have a sterile abcess

its not a good idea combining water and oil

again a search would have cleared all this up

not to sound like a dick but from almost all your posts it seems like you never read anything on this board only ask questions and read the responses in your threads

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, I do some searches but it takes hrs to find what i'm looking for...i'm a busy guy, this board is made for people to post question on so please relex, and i'm sorry if I take 2 minutes out of your schedule to answer a question regarding matter's your well informed about and some others like myself are not

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i got well informed because i took the time to read and not asked questions that have been asked 6 million times already and trust me you are not the only one that's busy

how do i know that its a bad idea to combine oil and water in the same syringe? its not because i've done it and found out the hard way but because i researched it

it just gets annoying when the same people time and time and time and time again ask questions that a search will solve in MAX 10 minutes (the fact that you say it takes hours shows me you've never actually tried to search for anything)