Perfecting my SuperDrol cycle

vipastyle

Awards
I've done my research, talked to people, and believe I have my cycle ready to go. I sat down and did a calorie count, and was very wrong from my first prediction. I'm consuming ~3600 calories daily. Could you guys look over the cycle and see if anything is flawed, anything is out of order, or missing anything that is critical.

Week 0 Milkthistle 1000mg
Week 1 10mg Superdrol, Flax Seed Oil, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice 1.2g ED
Week 2 10mg Superdrol, Flax Seed Oil, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice 1.2g ED
Week 3 20mg Superdrol, Flax Seed Oil, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice 1.2g ED
Week 4 20mg Superdrol, Flax Seed Oil, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice 1.2g ED
Week 5 Rebound XT 75mg, Nolvadex 30mg, Milkthistle 1000mg, DHEA 200mg, Flax Seed Oil
Week 6 Rebound XT 50mg, Nolvadex 20mg, Milkthistle 750mg, DHEA 200mg, Flax Seed Oil
Week 7 Rebound XT 50mg, Nolvadex 10mg, Milkthistle 750mg, DHEA 100mg, Flax Seed Oil
Week 8 Rebound XT 25mg, Attack 100mg

Post-PCT: Protein, Creatine, Attack 50mg

Couple of questions:
Am I able to start Rebound XT or a testerone booster I have during the last couple days of the SD cycle to avoid the sudden shutdown/restart and any side effects along with it, or will it affect the gains from SD?
Is the testosterone booster okay to take on a regular basis after the PCT at 50mg daily?
Should I go ahead and keep taking my creatine and protein regularly during the cycle?

Thanks everyone, and I'll be starting my cycle when I get back from vacation next week. :)

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
You need to use the red yeast rice after the cycle. You can use it while on but some believe it won't do anything as the SD is causing the cholesterol issues at source ie liver. Take while on if you like that's fine, but you MUST use it in pct, particularly after a 4 week cycle. Other supps to consider for cholesterol repair during pct are policosanol and niacin (vit B3).

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
definately go with FLUSH-FREE niacin. i would also throw in some hawthorne berry to help with the bloodpressure

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stay on milk thistle the whole time, and also RYR is cheap so just stay on the whole time. Also if you are starting soon get some celery seed extract for BP if not for a month get on hawthorne berry for sure. Maybe drop the RXT and use just nolva or RXT and no nolva. Stick with one or the other. Add fenugreek PCT as if I am not mistaken works synergistically(sp?) with DHEA. Also odorless garlic is a cheap and effective supp for cholesterol that you can take the whole time. I would really up the cals too to add as much mass as possible and up it even more during PCT to keep gains.
Creatine and protein are fine but test boosters for the most part should not be taken continuously and should be cycled.

Missed the starting in a week part, run celery seed ext. for sure.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done my research, talked to people, and believe I have my cycle ready to go.

Could you guys look over the cycle and see if anything is flawed, anything is out of order, or missing anything that is critical.
I would suggest that you do more research on the pros and cons of SD. You have been able to find out what some other people have supplemented with on or during cycle. I recommend you RESEARCH SUPERDROL and ALL of its characteristics. You are missing some very important foundational supplements such as anti-oxidants (NAC, ALA, Vit C, Vit E). RESEARCH! Superdrol is a very potent steroid that is not for beginners.

<rant> the day we all feared is upon us </rant>

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe read Beelzebubs 'People who gain 25lb per cycle' Thread....?

Best of luck